General - page 1183

Euro 1.09880 above strong below weak it showing 1.09240 today
0.70880 tp =0.70610 sl.071020
Usd index below 97.47 big fall happen above 97.69 97.84/97.90/97.99/98.11 coming once level cross take position of any currency till side ways trading happen
GOLD: Our outlook remains higher as long as GOLD holds above its key supports at the 1,077/1,069 zone, it faces further recovery threats. Support comes in at the 1,080.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,069.00 level. A cut through here will open the door for move lower towards the 1,040.00...
Hi All I am new to this forum so apologies if this is the wrong section for the following question.  Basically I'm inquiring as to once you have an Expert adviser, or any other tool, being sold through the MT4 market whether the seller has any  control over moderating any comments or reviews that...
  BIG BIG THANKS  (4)
Hello all, Dear Alain Verleyen, https://www.mql5.com/en/users/angevoyageur Thank you so much for your wonderful understanfing and help. I am so glad to have wonderful moderator. Again, I thank you for taking the time to help. Keep the Great work. Best Regards fhamoud
Hello there, not quite sure if I write this in the correct forum, please move it in case. For my EA I need to analyze the past of some pairs. Just roughly. It means, I want to detect the amount in pips of gains or drops without a certain recovering. More simple expressed. How much did the pair...
[Deleted]
i increased the no of bars in history to 8000000 in options menu. still not updating the history when i tried to drag the chart from 27 feb 2015.
Greetings, my dear humans! Here’s an update on the forex signals made by the SMA Crossover Pullback mechanical system on the currency pairs I’m watching. If this is the first time you’re reading about this strategy, make sure you check out its forex trading rules right here. As I’ve indicated in my...
Here is my connection to FXTM server in China. Is this delay normal? Can you please recommend a low latency broker? Thanks
Hi folks, Do you think trading breakout is good? Do u trust on breakout? have you got any technique to detect false breakout and save your money from it?
How to be an intelligent subscriber? Subscribers want a signal with high growth and low drawdown. Many signals trade in some months with nice result without publicity. When it is public later, it has a low drawdown. Be careful with these signals.
I think this is an overdue topic Market makers have been known to cause interntional spilage but the ECN brokers are no better with spreads varying. I have been told that ECN brokers should not charge you on a spread basis rather they should do it on a commision basis. I see the varying spreads on...
There seems to be a 'lag/delay' between my MT4 platform, & my broker's server. My broker says their system works with other worldwide clients perfectly... yes, on friday, the broker did re-download the platform via remote access for me (twice), but it didn't get better. In frustration I took my...
Daily price is located inside Ichimoku cloud and below Sinkou Span A line on the bearish area of the chart for ranging between 133.29 support level and 140.62 resistance level with 134.46/137.09 as the intermediate levels. Chinkou Span line is located below the price indicating the ranging market...
Daily price is on bearish market condition for ranging between the following s/r levels: 1.0807 key support level located below Ichimoku cloud and far below Sinkou Span A line on the bearish area of the chart, and1.1436 resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud on the bullish area of the...
Hi all, whena I try to clik green button: copy trader to my metatarder 4 ecc... i receive a blanck browser error page...why? I'm authenticated in mt4 in communtiy tab but I have in signal a link that link me to this signal page on webpage
I am looking for an EA utilizing in 3 or more idicators: 1) 3_Level_ZZ_ Semafor and 2) Center og Gravity 3) RSI or CCI and other:
[Deleted]
1 USD 2 USD 3 USD 4 USD 5 USD 6 USD 7 USD 8 USD
CRUDE OIL: Though maintaining its broader weakness, Crude Oil may see a recovery higher on correction in the days ahead. Resistance is located at the 46.00 level where a break will expose the 47.00 level. A break below here will aim at the 48.00 level and then the 49.00 level. Above here will open...
Forex trading can be a very stressful activity at times. The main problem is that whether a trade goes for you or against you, it can affect your emotions in a profound way. Trading under any kind of pressure can lead us to making lot of bad decisions and losing our account
Why does my XP computer restart when launching MT4 platform?
[Deleted]
i dont find anything like share button which is availabe on codebase and articles etc.....
[Deleted]
I think that yes, because working on all ticks is more precise, like working on every pixel of a sinusoïdal curve... But is that true ? Thanks
Dear All, I know very well about all indicators and trading strategy , but want to develop own Automated Trading System. It will be kind for me if you give me idea, how and where to start to develop my own Automated Trading System. Thanks. Faruk
How can get spearman rank correlation indicator value into strategy? I tried void OnTick() { double spman = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,"Downloads\\SpearmanRankCorr",0,0); Print("spearman " + spman); The value won't look good.
Hello   I recently using the MetaTrader 4 and trying to make some backtestings. I’m trying to download the data into the Metatrader 4 but for a reason it doesn't seems to succeed. Please can somebody tell me what is the correct way is to download all the history or how I connect to the datacenter?...
  Agents  (6)
Hi MQL5.forum,I tried to get my agents following all the instructions from this page and the cloud one. But i still dont get to see my agents on my account. It might be i only have a demo account, but not sure, or i dont connect well to the cloud... Any of you has the same problem? Thanks...
Hello, I need to launch a browser (Chrome for example) by clicking a button in an indicator. The action should access a news provider page, such as forex factory or any other news provider web page. The action should be similar with the result of the #property link instruction. Does anybody...
MT4 can not connect , normal internet network , has managed to register an account at Oanda MT4 and its sub- accounts , and there is nothing wrong MT4 login and password of her , had tried to all servers available , MT4 still not connected . My broker Oanda ( Singapore ) and me in Indonesia ....