I just rented an indicator,but in the payment tab, it says locked operation and whenever I try to install it to my terminal, I do not see any indicator please assist me - page 3

Hi all,

I hope someone can assist in my dilemma. I had purchased 1 indicator and 1 EA and it's showing in my Purchased Tab. When I click on install button it prompted an error; "Installation is failed!"

I am at a loss... I tried logging out of terminal and relaunched but still it does not allow me to install what I have purchased. Even I tried installing a FREE indicator from market it's also saying "Installation is failed!". Can anyone help point me to the right path to sort this out? I need the items for my trading and I'm stuck now :( 

SOS. Await anyone kind to assist. TQ...

lueny_toons:

Hi all,

I hope someone can assist in my dilemma. I had purchased 1 indicator and 1 EA and it's showing in my Purchased Tab. When I click on install button it prompted an error; "Installation is failed!"

I am at a loss... I tried logging out of terminal and relaunched but still it does not allow me to install what I have purchased. Even I tried installing a FREE indicator from market it's also saying "Installation is failed!". Can anyone help point me to the right path to sort this out? I need the items for my trading and I'm stuck now :( 

read post where I collected all possible reasons and about how to fix (.. and check this post as well),
and this post #1 with screenshots ab out what to check.

lueny_toons #:

Hi all,

Yes same issue for me, no answers yet. Tried deleting ea's and indicators then reinstalling them, changing password, updating microsoft edge, updating windows, logging out of community and back in successfully, reinstalling mt5 terminal, deleting DAT files - no success. Metaquotes needs to solve this, I'm not able to use thousands of dollars of products that I've purchased. Big problem

Femi Kikas #:
my journal says,failed to get lists of user products, unauthorized , send failed.

Im having the same problem, all of my purchases does not show up in my terminal. First I thought it was just my vps, now all of my purchases but one are gone and I have no idea how to get them to show back up on my mt4.. please advise..

moonpie 84 #:
Yes same issue for me, no answers yet. Tried deleting ea's and indicators, reinstalling terminal, deleting DAT files - no success. Metaquotes needs to solve this, I'm not able to use thousands of dollars of products that I've purchased. Big problem

same problem.. I blamed my good vps company for this and its not their fault..

moonpie 84 #:
Yes same issue for me, no answers yet. Tried deleting ea's and indicators then reinstalling them, changing password, updating microsoft edge, updating windows, logging out of community and back in successfully, reinstalling mt5 terminal, deleting DAT files - no success. Metaquotes needs to solve this, I'm not able to use thousands of dollars of products that I've purchased. Big problem
Still not working, nor any response. Please find a solution to this problem

moonpie 84 #:
Still not working, nor any response. Please find a solution to this problem
  • If you filled Community tab in Metatrader (with the confirmation from Metatrader journal), and
  • if you are not using any VPS, and
  • if you do not have "error 403" in Metatrader journal, and
  • if you are having the same issue anyway so
you can read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/445927
and especially the 3rd page of the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/445927/page3
(I mean - if it is issue with your login having more than 15 characters as gabrielwagner888 so it may be related to that thread where the admin replied so we can wait for them to investigate the situation for possible fixing).
Invalid License for all EA (even free ones) - My MT5 + EA, I keep receiving the error Invalid license
Invalid License for all EA (even free ones) - My MT5 + EA, I keep receiving the error Invalid license
  • www.mql5.com
Since then i keep receiving the error invalid license. I tried to install mt5 + the ea on a different computer but with no succes. I thought the problem was with ta so i tried free ea's but am still getting the same error
Reason: