Trade for Every Candle - MT5 - EA ?

I need to create EA for trading every candle in the chart. Because I m going to trade BOOM and Crash Indices on Binary com broker. I think everyone have same idea after checking that charts. Everyone have  chance to get best win rates clicking against the market direction. 

I Example,

if I go to apply EA for BOOM 1000 Index market, EA must only place SELL trades on our account. Sometimes we can be faced boom candles during the running EA. I have solution for this. It is SL. When I set stop loss for Candle entry we have not risk at that time. (But recently I faced SL is not working correctly on that broker). However I need to every candle trader EA with RSI indicator default settings.

If someone have idea to create this EA for all, You can comment what are you thinking about my idea ?

Dineth Pramodya:

I need to create EA for trading every candle in the chart. Because I m going to trade BOOM and Crash Indices on Binary com broker. I think everyone have same idea after checking that charts. Everyone have  chance to get best win rates clicking against the market direction. 

I Example,

if I go to apply EA for BOOM 1000 Index market, EA must only place SELL trades on our account. Sometimes we can be faced boom candles during the running EA. I have solution for this. It is SL. When I set stop loss for Candle entry we have not risk at that time. (But recently I faced SL is not working correctly on that broker). However I need to every candle trader EA with RSI indicator default settings.

If someone have idea to create this EA for all, You can comment what are you thinking about my idea ?

"We're all equal before a wave." – Laird Hamilton

Good luck with you ideas. :)

Mirissa Badalge Dineth Pramodya: I need to create … can comment what are you thinking about my idea ?

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Reason: