General - page 103

How to fix MQL4 Market: failed download product '***' [403]
Unfortunately, my seller application has been rejected. It appears that many fellow MQL5 users have faced challenges with the automated application process. Nonetheless, I will persist in my efforts. Do any of you have experience successfully becoming a seller? I would like to gather insights from
  indicators  (1)
Hello I downloaded some indicators And suddenly I see that they have disappeared from the graph And when I try to put them back into the graph nothing happens
Trying to change firstname and lastname, but with no luck
  Product Upgrade  (7)
Guys I Rented a Synchronization Tool for a year recently .And now there is an update available for the product .But there is no option for me to updated .Any idea how to do It ?? 
How do I get refunds or cancel payments or future payments
Hi I tried to logging few times but ut I could't I had to change my password So I got an auto user with passwort to my email, but even after 4 times i tried again and again to recover the password but it dosnt work i'm going crazy because i can't find any help from MQL Team just this stupid
MQ offers "Push Notification" service to send messages to mobile terminal from PC terminal and to send some MQL5 community account-related messages. To aggregate terminal-related notifications, I want to send custom notifications from PC executables and WebService scripts to mobile terminal, so I...
Hello, I created button at chart at metatrader5. How to link this button to python code at metaeditor? How to initialize this code with click of button
I would like to make an indicator that shows the total account exposure - i.e. the amount in account currency that the trader would loose if all open positions and pending orders were filled and all hit stop loss. Once I have this figure I would then show it as a percentage of account size. I know
Hello i cant seem to find it onchartevent , any way to get position info or order info by clicking on the chart levels ? I dont think converting x y position and detecting price and time is not a great idea
Hi i am developing a backtester in python so i have tried to use the official python example https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/python_metatrader5/mt5copyticksrange_py to copy ticks but the volume seems to be always 0. is there any way i can get the volume information as well. Thanks in advance
Over the course of 12 years, MQL5.com has turned into a powerful community, bringing together hundreds of thousands of people. Its members want to know more about trading, MQL4/5 programming, automated trading systems, strategy testing and technical indicators. The full language description
Hi, Recently, I listed a few projects of varying degrees of difficulties. When I asked for code snippet of their previous works (not full code of course) in order to prove of whatever they are claiming, there two or three developers said that such action violates the platform rules. Is it true? If
Hi there, I am at my wits end to try and download something yet I am presented with a message saying: "Do you have Metatrader" to which I respond Yes. Following that, the dialog box closes and I am stuck with no download. This is very frustrating and I am finding it very difficult to do anything as
i have Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎20/‎2021 OS build 22000.2057 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0 Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I've
For example on my mt4 this returns 0. double result= 1 / 2 ; Alert (( string )result);
Hi! I have been searching a while to trying to find a EA that sets a automatic stop loss on all trades based on a percentage of capital instead of pips. So for example SL 1% av capital. I have not been able to find anything, can somebody help and guide me in the right direction, free or paid EA
I downloaded MT5 and started practicing on the demo account for about a week, but since 20:00 yesterday, I'm no longer receiving chart data, they're all stuck on the 20:00 mark , however I can download stuff from the market place, I've tried to login and out multiple times, restarting the
I am currently busy with tax returns for 2019 (first year with MT5 seller income). My tax consultant prompted that we need a clear statement with all tax office related info per calender year. The tables available on the profile and downloads are not cutting it, when it comes to providing clear
I want to draw tiny boxes around certain (X,Y) points, where X are datetime, and Y are prices. I use the following, trying to get my width as less than a candle width: datetime X1 = X -(Time(_Symbol,_Period,1)-Time(_Symbol,_Period,0))/4;datetime X2 = X +(Time(_Symbol,_Period,1)-Time(_Symbol,_Period...
Hey all, since a recent update of either iOS or the MT5 mobile app, I do not get any push notifications about new messages, price alerts or product comments anymore. Is anyone having the same issue and knows how to resolve it? I'm using iOS 16.4.1 and the MT5 mobile app build 3729. Many thanks in
I want to use an EA purchased with MQL5 on MT4 on linux, but I can't log in from the terminal and can't download the EA. I can log in with MT4 on windows, so the account and password are correct. So I think there is a problem with the linux configuration. Please let me know if you know a solution
Since some days (as far as I can see after the last uddate build 3800 or 3802) I got the following error when I try to send mails via Meta trader 5: 2023.06.17 07:39:15.704 MailDispatcher email 'MetaTrader 5 IC Markets EU email test' failed [ 5.7.3 STARTTLS IS REQUIRED TO SEND MAIL
My cent signal with USC currency always be free for copying although I had set to copy with money when creating the signal. How to change it to be non-free
Hello, The android metatrader 4 application, build 1357 keeps resetting the chart, cancelling out any changes made. I have configured the chart 4 times so far and it keeps resetting. I have not been able to ascertain what exactly triggers the reset as on 3 occasions it happened within 24 hours of
Hi fellow coders. Please explain this math to me, or where I am wrong. I know that a division by infinite will return zero. So since I was getting zero on a division, I pointed the denominator. Returns: This is in the context of coding a CAGR, which is returning zero for this same reason and should
  Login Problem  (12   1 2)
Good afternoon, I just installed mt5 for a new pc, i have done it multiple times, but this time it can't reach a server i tried with two different account but there is always a problem, the "ping" or connection in the bottom right is always 0/0 kb, i waited for hours and it doesn't change. I think
  My developer  (1)
I gave a project to a developer and it's due already and he is not coming online neither has he delivered. Can you reach him for me?? [information removed by moderator]
Hi, do anyone know currently which email provider still support the email alert function? as I know that Gmail no longer support for a long time..or the MT4 no longer support email alert for all the email provider? Thank you