General - page 187

MISSING ORDERS  (1)
HELLO, why I see orders on my signal provider page here on MQL5 not copied on my MT4? I m using a VPS. Thanks
I need help, I'm going to get the robot checked so I can put it on the market and at the beginning it shows me that I can choose a spread, I accidentally checked the wrong spread and now it won't show me either, can anyone help me with this
My intentions is too be able to copy all my trades on another broker. To make this work what exactly do I need to do step by step? Also does my metratrader have to be open for the trades to be copied into the account this is in the subscriber account
I'd like to change the colour of all candles, in all windows on MT5. The feature is available on mobile, but can't find an option for it on desktop. I can change the theme for each individual chart but it would be nice if it could work like mobile. The settings don't stick when I close the chart and
I tried to withdraw via bank since paypal system is down and i have not yet received the money. How does one track this
[Deleted]
Why is this function not defined? if i try to compilere the file i get that error, but in the mql5 book they show this function WindowHandle()?
  Authorization failed  (18   1 2)
Hello I can't connect to the MQL5 community on MT4. I get an error message indicating "authorization failed". What should I do? I use a pro macbook.
Hi, does string ss = s; mean that ss is assigned a copy of s? also does it work the same way in MQL4
  renting a vps  (1)
wht is the difference btwn basic , popular and trader vps and did they work the same
Hello. Anyone know if a signal that trade "Gold" will be copied on my account that has "GOLD" (all capital letters) as symbol? Is it case sensitive mql5 copying system? Thanks
How do I place my first work order with someone I chose to work with and how do I pay for it in the MQL5 platform? Thanks
If someone has a question. Where do you go
Hi! I would like to use WIN$N in Tester Tool, but I´ve noticed that Continous Series is missing, could you please tell me how can I make it appear please? Best Regards, Marcos
I have a problem , I’m trying to move my current vps from the a server to another server and it’s not accepting please move it on my behalf server name <...>
Can I trade several account at the same time. The main EA login one account ,others copy the trade order from main account. And trade with it's account. If each account need to open an new MetaTrader 5 or can just use the same MetaTrader 5
Dear All, Anyone know How to Execute buy/sell order "10 seconds" before candlestick close in mql4 ? please help on this. thank you very much in advance
Hello. I am aware, that some signal providers increase they deposit in order to keep drawdown small. But, at this signal provider, I don't get few things, please look the pictures. At first, you can see, that at mql5 statistics, he did 3 deposits, while he had 65 operations. So missing like $1360
Im wondering what would be the best strategy/trade managment to just make 4-5$ with a max risk of 300-500$. Besides something like martingale or grid. Meaning you can allow floating draw downs up to 300-500$, but the strategy should hit 4-5$ consistantly and not Run out of 500$ equity. I know its a
If I run a bot on my account, then how can I make it available for other users to copy trades from my account for a profit sharing model
Hi all, Is there anyway to run the mql script or service on mt5 start (user open mt5)? Thank
Hi, when I use the FileWrite or FileWriteString, MT produces binary files, which are close to be text files. Here is my code: string msg = "\nTester duration: " + DoubleToString ( double (end_time-init_time)/ 1000.0 )+ " sec" ; string file_name= "TestLog.txt" ; int file_handle = - 1 ;
Please I need help to draw trend lines that will: 1. Draw two trend lines high and low 2. The trend lines will use 2 anchor point. 1st point will start from 0 to 48 previous candle 2nd point will start from 0 to 24 previous cable 3. These lines will only be drown once at 00:01 4. At 23:59 these
  Algorithm Optimisation Championship.  (1322   1 2 3 4 5 ... 132 133)
The Algorithm Optimisation Championship is conceived as a competition for people who are seekers, inquisitive, for whom standing still means going backwards. The Championship is a great opportunity to test your algorithms under tough competitive conditions, which are tougher and more demanding than
Hi MetaQuotes, I was sticking to Build 2755 for almost two years coz it was the most stable version, until I was forced now to update the latest build, since a connection to most of the brokers was not possible anymore. Now I have to use MT5 Build 3521 and I am wondering, that my "problem-list"
On my mt5 desktop, at the market section, everything you try to download got rejected. I have successfully connected my mql5 account to the terminal. I can download from Code Base, but not from the market. Who knows how to solve this problems
Quick question. I'm trying to convert some code from mql4 to mql5 but having some trouble. How do I express the below conditional in mql5? if(OrderType() == OP_BUY) Also, is it still possible to select orders by position instead of ticket only like in mql4
Dear All I have recently started getting Stack overflow error but there is nothing to tell which code is causing this. How can I find the source is this problem. I have understood that this is caused by recursive loop. But unable to trace which loop is causing it. debugger also did not help much to
Please help me. Tried to follow advice on the Forum to swap, it but it was also impossible
I bought and set up MQL5 VPS on my mt4 and some orders (I noticed 1 on Nov the 30) was not copied at all! I follow Grizzly signal. Any suggestions? how to contact MQL5 client support? thank you in advance
why this message is coming Is any one can solve my problem so please reply