Read BITMAP_LABEL object contents

I'm using an indicator and I would like to write a EA based on that indicator. This Indicator is compiled and not open-source.

Indicator just adds text "BUY" or "SELL" inside "OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL" Object. I want to know if it is possible to read the text inside "OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL", if yes, it would be a great help if someone could assist on how to read the text inside the BITMAP_LABEL Object.

Thanks in advance

kiran1808:

I'm using an indicator and I would like to write a EA based on that indicator. This Indicator is compiled and not open-source.

Indicator just adds text "BUY" or "SELL" inside "OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL" Object. I want to know if it is possible to read the text inside "OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL", if yes, it would be a great help if someone could assist on how to read the text inside the BITMAP_LABEL Object.

Thanks in advance

So you are trying to assassinate the indicators signal.

You can try with this:

ObjectGetString
OBJPROP_BMPFILE

And receive, maybe, the resource name.  Then you would have to create a copy of that resource and read it.

This could be used to compare the content of the resources for it being a buy or sell label.

But honestly, I don't know if that works.

I do slight changes to my bitmaps so you always get a minimal modified version. And I use cryptic random names as well, just to keep things like that from happening.

Reason: