signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state

The system shows that the last trade was closed Friday 2020.01.24 20:30 - so there was never a offline state, not even a short one. 

Of course there is no trading on Saturday and Sunday!

2020.01.27 00:57

Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state. 

[link to the signal was dleted by moderator]

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...

I found the posts in Russian forum where the users asked for help (he was having same issue: Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state).

And it was the reply of admin - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals service FAQ

Marsel , 2020/01/27 13:03

Check if the broker server name has recently changed. Check with the terminal

And this user finally fixed it by the following way -

I have no idea about "rebooted the server" (seems - slang language) but as far as I understand - his broker changed the server name..

So, you can go to profile of this user (https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/ildark/seller) and check the broker of his signal.
Because you are on the same broker, and this broker [IC...] changed the server name .. and you should check this name in your Metatrader ..

It is what I understood reading the discussion in Russian forum.

Sergey Golubev:

So, you can go to profile of this user (https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/ildark/seller) and check the broker of his signal.
Because you are on the same broker, and this broker [IC...] changed the server name .. and you should check this name in your Metatrader ..

It is what I understood reading the discussion in Russian forum.

I rebooted the server, it works, thanks!
Reason: