General - page 188

Hello I am looking for some software that monitors the balance and other information. I see that Multiterminal is not available for MT5, but even so, for MT4 it is only available if the broker offers it, and I want to monitor in real time several accounts of several brokers, both MT4 and MT5
Hi everyone, I'm new to MQL5, so apologies if it's been posted before. I want to create either a list, or an array, where i can add/store double values, and be able to reference them. My confusion is that i don't know if i should use a collection, a list, or an array. And I've tried to do all three
I'm getting error while importing MetaTrader5 as shown below: import MetaTrader5 as mt5 RuntimeError Traceback (most recent call last) RuntimeError : module compiled against API version 0x10 but this version of numpy is 0xe ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, My trading screen on my MT5 mobile keeps freezing. I have uninstalled and installed the app from Google Playstore several times and each time it works for a while and then freezes again. Please can someone advise on what I can do to resolve this issue
hallo community i subscribed a signal and want to put in on my mt4 terminal but its not possible becaus i had a different signal on it befor .....now when i try to put it up it alwas tells me that there is allready a signal being followed and i have to unsubscribe it but that happend allready pleas
This is some Emoji Codes for telegram forward EA. can someone tell me how to find these emoji codes
  Delete from file  (2)
How can you delete from a file ? Do i retain the cursor position and rewrite from there if a change is needed
  need help  (3)
I can't sign up under customer referral Knowing that I have a balance of 60 dollars
I have the following functions below. When one function is called up with out the other being called up, There is no conflict. The conflict is noticed when order blocks have to be drawn on the chart. When both functions are called up, the order blocks are failing to be drawn. What code in each
Can't proceed buying an ea... maintenance please wait... Are we in maintenance
[Deleted]
Kindly respond if you know
  Can't Login  (2)
Hello, I cannot log in to my MQL5 account. I am able to log in with my email and password, but then I am being required to enter the push notification code sent to the MT5 terminal on my iPhone. Meta Trader on the iPhone is now BANNED in the US. It is impossible for me to access this push
Hi everyone , I have recently rented out the trade assitant mt5 and just over the weekend something has happened to it and the seller is no longer available nor is the trade assitant. So what is happening to me at the moment is that i am getting an error message on my mt5 stating that my license is
[Deleted]
  Horizontal scale  (11   1 2)
i want to use mouse scroll wheels for horizontal scale of chart like tradingview website, is it possible to do
Hi I've run into a problem that i need help with I rented an Ea last week subsequently my hard drive crashed on Friday losing all my info i managed to reinstall everything over the weekend and install my mt5 platform, downloaded the Ea using 2/5 licenses activation available and now am trying to
I paid to top up the MQL account. It took the money out from my credit card, but the amount does not show in my MQL account, is there a time frame on this by chance? Has anyone ever had this issue before
I noticed the ORDER_EXTERNAL_ID in the order properties docs. Docs say: Order identifier in an external trading system (on the Exchange) Does that mean external as in we can input an ID there? If so how can we set this value? This would be helpful to track and group orders that belong to a trade in
  Resale of EA  (2)
I apologize for being "that guy" but is this allowed ? Different vendors , there might have been an agreed upon exchange of codes (i hope) ,but the descriptions are almost identical . (as many of one of the 2 vendor's products)
Tell me what kind of errors you facing when validation your EA 🤖
I purchased several indicators. Because I made a Windows 10 reset all my purchased indicators are gone in MT4. But also in my MQL5 account no purchases are visible. Since I paid a lot of money I would like to contact MQL5 about this issue, but in the "Contact Us" page from MQL5 there are only a
If I close my MT5 does the signal still will be copied? It works like an EA or I can straight close
Hi All, I am not able to bid for Personal and Public Job Both | No options to enter price and Days, I have received personal jobs from my client but not able to apply
Please help me to know if below EAs working in real account ? I have applied and saw no movement, not even able to know if it's running or not. Attaching screenshot and code #property copyright "Copyright 2010, vsebastien3" #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include
  mt5 Demo contests?  (10)
Hi, Is anypone aware if metaqutes directly holds any demo contests? or any other contest where mt5 platfom direct from mql is used
I have 1 problem I need help with: I rent VPS on mql5 for 15usd/1 month starting 11/28/2022 and copy a signal on mql5. But I found VPS not working when I close mt4. Yesterday, the signal I followed paid for 2 orders after I closed mt4 but I see that my account does not copy these 2 orders. 1 order
I have 2 live MT5 accounts with my broker. I want to create 2 virtual servers (2 VPS's from MQL5) one for each account. I have an EA with 5 activations, and I want to test it on both accounts. I understand that: If I install the EA on my local terminal, I will lose have 4 activations left
Is it ok to sell a signal which is created based on other developer EA in MT market? I observed that someone is doing so, but this is not in the favor of EA developer. Well the signal price is less than the EA rent
My account has been limited and i didn't know the reason. Further i deposited money without knowing this matter. While getting EA i knew about this. Please kindly im requesting for a solution to this situation
I keep having issues with push notifications. I have the option "notification from the terminal" which I assume is the correct one to send notifications from my MT5 terminal to my mobile, it just doesn't work. When I send a test ping, it doesn't work... There was even a time when they started
I have a problem restarting MT5 if I load the indicator on the chart the first time everything is ok but if I close and restart MT5 the time is not initialized correctly //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator initialization function