General - page 185

Hi there, I just bought this indicator from the Elite Section: I downloaded it and installed it, but it doesn't show me anything, I would like to this indicator to be the same as in the image above. I already changed the timeframe, settings, and still it doesn't show me anything. Waiting for an...
Before I post a job for an EA, I want to know that my mechanical strategy can be programmed from a technical perspective. Most of it has to do with structure (with programmable rules) on the M1-M5 timeframes, but the entry timeframe is typically on the seconds timeframe (5-15s typically). Is it
  Error: cannot set timer (1)  (13   1 2)
Good morning. You're giving the following error (cannot set timer (1)) when I add my indicator to the chart. After some internet searches I found the code below as a possible solution, but it didn't work. //--- Create timerint error = -1;int counter = 1;do { ResetLastError(); EventSetTimer(1);
Hello all, I very much need the crosshair lines/button within the strategy Tester Virtualization chart on MT5. As I do not see it as an option within the strategy tester, could someone share a link or contact to the MT5 team, so that I can reise an official feature improvement/request? Thank You
  Code base  (2)
If there is a library on another programming language and you port it to mqh can it be uploaded to the code base and attributed , link out to the creator for the other language ? (because he/she built it) ? Thank you
Hello everybody. I know that it is not possible to do operations on the renko chart (open positions and other operations) but it can be used as an analysis chart. I also know that the renko doesn't count by time but by price. In this sense, how to obtain the total number of deals (in and out; buy
  Service desk  (21   1 2 3)
My account has been locked since last month and i need help, when ever i go to service desk it doesn't even load. Please i need urgent help
Hi  I have deleted my previous signal because of some reason then i am using the same broker server and account number to create a new signal, but it is not allowed. anyone could help?
HI, I have opened some positions with one magic number, and then on the same currency pair, have opened some more positions with different magic number Now trying to store only magic numbers in an array, results are not right Could someone kindly point out where is the mistake void
Hello, have any sellers tried to withdraw with the WISE card? did this go well? as WISE has very low exchange fees to convert usd to other money, this can be an interesting solution if refunds on the WISE card work
Dear Metaquote, PayPal withdrawal is not available, Bank card And Webmoney withdrawal doesn’t work for a lot of sellers here. Bank wire transfer is the is the only option that works now, but unfortunately the minimum is $3000 and it can take several months for a lot of sellers here to earn that
Does anyone have issues with MT5? It is the first time I have experienced the platform freezing while trading the US Futures market in today's opening session
Our government has already put small businesses in a vise ( Now they want everyone to use online cash registers from July 1.... Who is ready? For information, the price tag of the connection varies from 3,000 roubles a month to 50,000 a year. And those who accept payment for example through
Weirdest thing happened, I am on a macbook, i am using Paralells to run windows and mt5, i left the computer and it rebooted due to a kernel panic caused by my usb-c hub. When i opened mt5 again my demo accounts were not there anymore and a live chinese account appeared with "Login" "Password"
I have a MT5 platform that seems to have no signal heading in the Navigator. This does not allow me to use MLQ5 signal provider. What are the suggestions. Other broker MT5 platforms show signals under the Market heading. Is this broker specific
Hello, I faced some platform issue yesterday as my my all accounts get logged out suddenly both MT4/MT5. And when I tried to login again an unknown credentials were visible login spaces by default, I am sharing its screenshot. Plz suggest what it is if anybody face similar issue in past. Also please
Hi How can I create price for Horizontal line, like original Horizontal line in meta trader, in MQL5 for MT5
Does anyone know anyone that is actually making any money with any system that is on this platform? I always hear stories from people that actually lose money. Any recommendation
Hello, <Deleted> and is available on the MQL5 Market, however the download produces the error: "MQL4 Market: failed download product '' [500]", as you can see in the image below. I tried to make a new update (15.32) hoping that it would solve the problem but there were no changes and the problem
On platform. Screen shot attached. AUDUSD BID & ASK. Is it correct in marketwatch (LEFT TOP) or the actual Chert? (SEE RIGHT?) Shouldnt they be the same values? thanks
2022.12.15 12:48:35.789 cannot open file 'C:\Users\gildo\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DC84FE37EAA1FC1E5CF75\MQL4\indicators\ZigZag.ex4' [2]
Is there a youtube or video that can explain how I can make a new EA order with the same person that made me an EA robot in the past
  Please consider  (2)
Hello Mq . I know its the n'th time i'm saying this but please allow social media on products (and in products) . 😊 Thank you Here is a very professional schematic for it
hey guys, my strategy tester on mt4 is not working, when i put the correct inputs it opens the graph but immediatly stops. the EA has worked before on mt4 but i changed the account and now it doesnt work. How can i solve this
I see now this message on my account: "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team", but when I click on the link to contact the support, I'm redirected on a non-existing page that shows me the message "404. The page does not exist". So, how can I contact the support
Is there a way that the Calendar data could be accessed from the terminal via the Python API? Else does the calendar data source have public access for users of the terminal
Hi there I'm looking for a good youtube video which shows how to set up my platform in detail. What are the best ones people have used? Thanks, Luke
Hello, MQL5 developers! This is task. An arrow (signal) on chart that appears when buy stop becomes smaller or larger than sell stop. As you know the FXSSI indicators update every 20 min. So the arrow must appear the second the data is available on the platform. Please help me, Thanks for your help
I want to know MQL5 newsfeed time standard. As I am from india what time I should use to schedule the post
when I try to insert youtube video in product description, after pushing "SAVE" botton video dissapears. What is the solution