General - page 1533

Posted on mql4 codebase. http://www.mql4.com/codebase/indicators/277/ The code is not fully tested, comments and suggestions are welcome. Also a few suggestions for Metaquotes which i found might be useful while creating the converter. 1. option to disable certain indicator/experts/scripts...
I had a lot of problems with my PC lately and had to reinstall all my software. Now MT4 will not display custom indicators. If I select one, nothing happens. Normally a pop up window should appear where you select "Allow DLL imports", but that does not happen. Please help!!!
Seven months have passed since testing of the MetaTrader 5 platform started. The first stage of it implied closed testing among the most active members of the MQL4.community. On the second stage we officially published the terminal - its public testing started. Together with that, back-office...
Could some kind soul please explain what is wrong with the following code. 1. It sort of works but does not update once chart is loaded 2. If I try to change timeframe on chart then the application hangs? Any help appreciated. My code......... #property indicator_chart_window double mR1, mS1; int...
Hi guys and gals. I have my own semi automatic system whcih has been used with success for about 3 years. I have been using it on RAS for the past week or so and almost doubled the account. As with all systems and EAs, there WILL be drawdown and the odd loss or two, but this system WILL make you...
I've already put this issue in the profile -> service desk for the developers as an instance, but not recieved any reply, just it was closed. Can anyone create a simple indicator attached to M1 timeframe but copy the D1 of the previous day bar for instance?   It keeps giving error 4401.
System working with a combination of various analytical systems to fast pips with minimal possible drawdown, not leave open positions without stop loss waiting around, opening and closing positions usually quick and the same day, I work to keep their capital safe. System configured for an account of...
Hy, I am using eakain on the asian session, on seven pairs, it doubled the account in 5 weeks on alpari demo. But it has a problem sometimes, it has about 40-70 pips stoploss, usually it closes further, but sometimes its just trending, and eakain is hoping it will reverse and it can close with a...
Can we have a search engine within this website for better search of information?
Hi, This is my new service trading methodology based on LOSS MANAGEMENT. Entrance is done automatically via proprietary signal and in few cases the exit is realized via visual analysis regarding the market condition (i.e. FOMC speech). Please go the tradena-online and download the document...
Today the public testing of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal starts.All of you now can participate in it. If you want to become the testingparticipant, just download the terminal and test it. You can send yourbug reports and suggestions by email or publish them in this topic. For the testing period...
Hi all, We are ready to launch our latest product: a graphical environment to create expert advisors. No coding is required. No need to know/learn how to program in MQL. Look at the demo video if you are interested. We need your help to make it better. Go to http://www.molanis.com or read the...
Hi everybody ... This thread is for questions and comments regarding the RAS Signal service Write your comments and questions here. Will be answered carefully. My System Details; This is Manual Trading . NO EA ID: 30765 Expert ID: ersinsahin Price: 100.00 USD/Month Signal Class: Moderate Signal
Hi, I open Mql4 & mql5 cocurrent for pair USDCHF. Then open a MACD indicator for both on setting 12,26,9 close price but the the value are so difference. Any error?? ** mql4 - insta & fxopen - produce a same value mql5 - metaquotes - differ
Hello. I've updated just friday to the new upate of the MT5, but since that, i've noticed i'm not able both to create new ea and FIND them in the terminal, and to locate the MT5 folder and the new created EA. In other words, the MetaEditor create them, but them are not imported in the terminal,...
GBP/USD Sell 1.5378; SL 1.5470; TP: 1.5040 (small bid)
Hello Guys will be posting my trades based on tecnical analysis here. Went long on GJ and closed those longs for now. Short entries will be in 142.20 to 142.70 area based on fibb calculation. Please see charts:
It seams to me there is not possible to compare strings regardless the letter case. I wanted to write the script which draws the history orders from a csv file. In case you lose for some reason the visual information on your chart which reflects your account history, you are not able to restore it
[Deleted]
Hey everyone! This is my formal greeting/required newbie question . I've been working through the Coders' Guru guide and it's making sense, although I wouldn't say it's all sticking. Most things I recognize and can put the pieces together, but there is one thing that isn't clicking. It's in the "My...
There will be discussion of my trading signals at POL2010 Rent a Signal.
I continue to find a gap in the history data for the GBP/USD. It appears in the period from March 12, 2010 to March 25, 2010. I have cleared the files and downloads several times without success. Can someone please check the MetaQuotes database and correct this error? Or, tell me how to fix the
Hi, I encountered the following strange situation in trying to catch the mouse events. Here is my scenario: 1) Display a list of items of OBJ_LABEL type. 2) Display a few buttons (OBJ_BUTTON) and some of them are overlapping the labels in 1) above. 3) The OnChartEvent() function always reports...
Hey Guys at Metaquotes You have a fantastic piece of software in MT4 but when it comes to optimizing speed I'm sorry, it's archaic. I am running a brand new top end commercial Dell with 4 Xeon dual core CPU's but despite the advances in multi-threading technology because MT4 does not support...
I have a problem, im attempting to backtest the 'volatility scalp' ea, but in my interbankfx metatrader demo account, the 'spread' of the pair eur/gbp is shown to be 0. In fact, all of the spreads are '0'! Correct me if im wrong, but I think the way to view the spread is to right click on the...
Hi This is my first post on this forum. I have my own ea that I am using but would like to add a trailing stop that reduces the stop loss from the first pip of profit. ie. Assume a stop loss 100 pips, if market moves 80 pips in my favor it must reduce the stop to only 20 pips
Would someone code a user defined pivot point indicator for MT 4 that has the pivot point at 5pm US Eastern Time that has 3 levels above and below the pivot point. My mt4 server time is GMT +2 and my local time is GMT +10 Thank you Denis
Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 My computer hangs either while I'm running MT4 or most often, immedialtly after I close out MT4, leaving a blue circle going round and round the whole computer freezes up the only way out of it is a hard reboot using the power switch this only ever happens when I use...
i use the momentum indicator in my strategies, i apply a SMA to generate signals when momentum s increasing or decreasing. but sometimes the signals i get are really late because a use a longer MA period to normalize momentum behavior. so i have been trying to devise a way to smooth out the movement
I think a couple of candle sticks are wrong. Can I just delete them and have MT5 re-download them? This could be done in MT4, in History Center.
[Deleted]
Lately I was thinking how I can integrate forex spot and options trading and I started wondering why I have never read elsewhere about the possibility to hedge over-the-counter trades with forex options? For example if one opens buy on AUDUSD, one can hedge the position with sell on the options...