General - page 1529

Yo, i'm new to trading currencies, and need a bit of help. I've been trading the betting exchange full time for about a year, and it's going well. The problem is, the profits you can make are limited (for someone of my ability and capital anyway). I can manage 10% return average a day from a 1k...
  Metatrader One-Click trading  (31   1 2 3 4)
This program is free to all and it enhances the Metatrader Platform and allows you to trade with ONE CLICK. Let me begin by telling you about a few of the features. You can keep the program "on top" so while you are checking email or viewing posts, the One Clicker will stay on top and you can...
This is a EA for schedule trading i mean a specific hour but unfortunately did not work.Any suggestion or help?
Forexsig.com News & Headlines Forexsig.com - The #1 Source For All Your Forex Needs 5/18/2010 News EUR Rebounds Hard, Stocks Come Back As the EUR gained solid ground against the U.S. Dollar, despite widespread European financial woes, the U.S. stock market saw a nice recovery. Although there were...
BEST ever charting -- good chartings skill that you could trade visually [typo] stock and forex is about trader views and Visually enhanced charting skill In this thread -- you can post the best charting picture that you have seen or you spot a good one, you can get that picture attached in...
  Strategy tester  (96   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Strategy Tester in MetaTrader 5 Is there any hope that the long-awaited Strategy Tester will appear before the New Year
Hello everybody, I'm seeking help from a coder that would be kind enough to explain me how I could tweak my heiki ashi indicator w/ sound alert so that it doesn't activate each time the candle's color switch (very annoying, especially with volatility spikes ) but rather just when it closes ? I use...
Signal ID: 31316 Link: rentasignal.com/signal/view/31316 Hi all, This is a live signal. There is no expert advisor (robot or EA) generating this signal. The trader behind this signal specializes in Elliot Wave trading in forex and trades exclusively on EURUSD pair . He is a successful eight year
I downloaded the MetaTrader 4 software. In the screen that comes up when you first open the program, I noticed it only lists specific currencies, such as USD, Swiss Franc, etc. However, I want to trade currency pairs like Euro-USD. Does anyone know where you can select currency pairs in the...
i am interested in buying the above indicator.as anybody use this indicator before.pls sorry if i post i the wrong section
  Constant range bar  (13   1 2)
I'm trying to find a Constant range bar indicator for MT4, also known as a pip range bar, momentum range bar...... Its not the same as a renko bar. A CRB shows a candle as it develops but only shows a closed candle when a specified range is reached e.g. if you enter 20 pips as your range a closed
  SFTMGM.com / Discipline Trader  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
no longer active
Hi everyone, Could anyone please offer or point me to an indicator or script that will give an alert when a trailing stop set in MT4 is triggered closing a trade. Thank you.
Dear Friends, I'm opening this thread for you to discuss our signals, BOSS and BOSS Turbo. We feel that these signals have a lot of potential for those interested in longterm success with logical profits and drawdowns. Its of course up to you to choose your risk levels according to your character...
  One trade a day  (17   1 2)
Hi, Guys! Just want to introduce my new signal. It is a simple math system, based on the dayly trading volume. No MM, no Martingale, no low equity with hundreds of open trades, no strange Indicators, no BULLSHIT. Trade will be executed every day at 00:00 by a EA, Trailing stop will be set close...
My cellphone is running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0.I've been confused about backing up SMS for long. It was heard a new arrival software can do the trick, so I dowanload one for free to try. It can not only back up SMS in txt file on computer but view and edit text on PC. As well,resotre SMS from...
Hello, When using the MFC AppWizard (starting a new .DLL project in VC++) what type of DLL do I create that is most compatible with MT4? 1. Regular DLL with MFC statically linked 2. Regular DLL using shared MFC DLL 3. MFC Extension DLL (using shared MFC DLL) I'm a VB6 programmer - don't really know
Hi All, I am trying to set on which days to trade and which days not ie do not trade Friday, I have searched the forum but failed to find the answer if anybody could point me in the right direction please do. Thanks Paul
Many friends ask me how to transfer the iPhone contact to computer files. I always recommend them Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact. It backup contacts on iPhone memory to a file. So you can view files on PC. However, it only exports two types of file format (Antc file, Text file).It also backup...
  Can you trade like this?  (12   1 2)
Please open attachment to see todays trades and current open positions. Please visit my page: iownfx | Rent a Signal iownfx
what is wd?where can download it? I know dc is data center.
  "Broker is Busy"  (2)
Below are entries from an MT4 Build 225 log file; can someone please explain how/why these errors occur? there is an EA running. I can find many references to "Trade Context is Busy", but none referring to this issue. 2010.03.15 19:11:08 '555555': order sell 1.00 EURUSD opening at 1.3681...
  No Loss Trending EA  (15   1 2)
i need help this would be a no loss ea only if someone could script it please like this: I need an ea that automatically opens a buy and sell order and then all buy pending orders above the market price and all sell pending orders below the market price at x number of pips away with no take profit...
I thought a few might find my modified RSI interesting. I like to see the smoothed vs standard before making a decision. I also threw in a stepping line to see if that was very useful, but I don't use it much myself! Comments welcome. Download Here More will be coming!
We have system with low risk, please read it: Signal trade: GBPUSD, EURUSD Signal method: Counter Trend, Price Action, Trend Following, Signal use STOPS: Yes Signal use HIDDEN stops: Yes Signal use TRAILING stops: No signal use PROFIT TARGETS: Yes Single TP: Yes Multiple TP: No Signal TRADING...
Hello guys,i just thought to share this with you about the Forex and Gold signal provider i use,mehn this guys are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!...i havent regretted subscribing to their ssignal services bcos it has all bein profitable for me as trader...i made over 800pips from their signals in March while i
Hello guys,i just thought to share this with you about the Forex and Gold signal provider i use,mehn this guys are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!...i havent regretted subscribing to their ssignal services bcos it has all bein profitable for me as trader...i made over 800pips from their signals in March while i
Some articles are useful for newbies, maybe i will read them again in the future. I want to set it as favorites,but there is no such fucntion for setting as favorites, Also,it is difficult to find the articles that i have ever replied. All of that is easy in http://www.mql4.com/, but it is...
Hi everyone.Does anyone know of a way to compute the bar count of the bars ONLY on the screen, not the total bars on the chart?An alternative would be to get the earliest datetime on the screen only (not on the chart).I'm trying to make a fixed-pip grid indicator that doesn't 'shrink' up when the...