General - page 1532

None of my print code has changed in quite a while. However, within the last month or so the expert hasn't been printing to the log file during a trade execution. However, I can take the same code and just print some data to the log file at the time the tick goes through and everything prints to...
Help Please! I have been successfully using MT4 for several weeks without any challenges. This morning I installed a new indicator that was supposed to give news alerts in a popup. I launched MT4 and the alert popup duely surfaced but was blank. The alert sound was also emitted so I thought that...
I provide the technique of the statistical arbitrage strategy used by the hedge fund. "basaraka" means "exorbitant" in Japanese. Statistical Arbitrage that buys the currency pair that sells a high currency pair easily is imaged. It is filled and lack ..surging.. month if the wave pulls it. It moves...
Hello everyone, I have an interesting situation, but have absolutely 0 coding experience, so I was wondering if someone could maybe take a look and see what is going on. If you use the sidus bago indicator with settings 100,110,50 and then run in the strategy tester, the arrows that pop up appear...
i have bought a EA from http://btx008.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net? and it works very well!!!!! the bild is what i have tried last night........
hi there, does anyone knows about this possibility ? I would like to know is it possible to add a chart on my website ? Thanks for letting me know . Regards
[Deleted]
I have an EA that I like but want an additional feature. I want to cancel or not allow any pending orders that are generated by the EA if X condition exists. Is it possible to create another EA to do this and run two EA's simultaneously? I ask because the EA I like is protected and I respect the...
I could check (ES) on MetaTrader4 mobile before. But couple days ago, I can't find it quote on the server I registered. Can anyone tell me which server should I register or what should I do to get the real time quote E-Mini S&P500 futures at CME? Thanks. James
Hello, Why I can not receive balance and changes in Extendedpumping mode ? void __stdcall PumpingNotify(intcode,int type,void*data,void *param) { if(code==PUMP_UPDATE_USERS&& data!=NULL) { UserRecord m_User=*(UserRecord*)data;...
After running MT4 build 225 this morning, the LiveUpdate updated MT4 to build 226. However, I can no longer run MT4. The terminal application attempts to load, but never actually loads. The OS is Win 7 x64 with UAC enabled. There are no indicators on my charts, thus there can be no issues from...
  MT5 for Linux  (7)
Any plan to have Meta Trader terminal available for Linux platform?
Please see the attached. I'd like to duplicate this 'look'. Would someone offer suggestions or similar tools to make a 'virtual' Hawkeye clone, or would be willing to start coding something similar? TG Information about the Hawkeye Toolkit is as follows: The Hawkeye Tool Kit is a collection of some...
Fixed Odds trading system is easy to use, simple and flexible. BetOnMarkets platform offers nearly instant executions of your orders. You choose the closing time and date for all bet which can be as little as 10 minutes. You choose your potential winnings per bet and you never have to risk more...
hi i again found the diff value for ADX indicator in mql4 & mql5
Hi, i found differ value for indicator CCI ( mql4 & mql5) Setting. EURUSD H1 - TYPICAL PRICE - PERIOD : 14 (see attachment)
Please have a look at my signals at: 3rd Wave | Rent a Signal No EA trading is based on total technical analysis like Elliott Waves, Fibo numbers, S/R lines, trending as well as Scalping. I will be posting my charts here, please feel free to discuss trades even if you are not subscribed to signal....
  Iownfx RAS check it out  (21   1 2 3)
Just give me a YES or a NO. If NO, then please read the following. I am quite sure, a portfolio tester cannot be that difficult to implement. Instead of reading historical prices from one pair, give strategy tester the capacity to read historical prices from all currency pairs included in...
hello , first please forgive me for my poor english . my case is as follows: in an indicator program , i defined a two indicator_type : #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE #property indicator_type1 DRAW_BAR so i get two kinds of indicator objects ( line_indicator , bar_indicator) in the...
  Come to my trading room!  (36   1 2 3 4)
here i will share my daily signals EUR__GBP .8644 SELL TP.85 SL.8676 GOOD LUCK EVERY BODY
Hello, I was running several instances of MetaTrader 4 build 225 perfectly and since at Alpari-forex they have upgraded to build 226, the services are not working. The accounts I maintain on Alpari UK continue to work as they are build 225. Any idea would be very appreciated. Thanks a lot for...
Hi everybody, Does anybody have problem with virus when updating the build of metatrader ? I'm using the freeware AVG, and it has detected a kind of virus (Win32/Themida) in the file ..\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\liveupdate\update\metatester.exe (attached the printscreen of the AVG)...
Hello, 1) I would find it practicle if I could launch a script automatically from an EA while it's running (instead of having to recopy the code of the script inside the code of the EA or using mqh files). A code line like : Launch "MyScript" would be the easiest way Is it possible, and if yes what
MarketInfo(Symbol( ), MODE_STOPLEVEL) used to return values and within the last few days, it started returning 0. The function MarketInfo will return other values for the other Market information identifiers such as MODE_SPREAD, MODE_DIGITS, MODE_BID, etc. Has anyone experienced this issue? Does...
Does anyone know which brokers (besides Windson brokers) offer S&P 500 e-mini prices for MetaTrader? Thanks Robin
Hi, The attached indicator draws red and blue bars. I hope somebody here can help me out because im wanting to create and ea based on this indicator but dont know how to code... I want the ea to be totally simple, i want it to open a buy on the opening of the third consecutive blue bar then close...
Short stats: Average profit / month 7.86 % Estimated ROI 96.81 % Profit factor 1.92 V3 is discontinued and V4 is trading on MultiTrader | Rent a Signal
I'm sure generally speaking this is easy to do. However the question/request I have is a little different because the alert needs to occur on the second set of bars. Ideally I'd like an alert to sound and send an email when the conditions shown by the red vertical lines in the image below are met....
In some scenarios of Automation strategies, we would like to be able to create a Master or Central management chart. It is not assigned to any one symbol, but to all charts that is designated as master by it. For example, assume a 3 ring currency pair strategy or 6 or 9 or 12 ring pair sets. 1...