General - page 1516

Hello! I am trying to use ns2-32.dll from NeuroShell to use my neuro network in Expert Advisor MT4 but every time when I use that code in my EA it couses Critical Error and MT4 is jamed. May be there is someone who did it already with sucsess. That code have to read file for example test.def...
[Deleted]
This thread is for my RAS system 'Koben' ID:31744, please feel free to ask any questions here. It is an EA which has proved profitable over years of backtests, showing it is profitable in all market conditions and has taken a lot of experience and patience - you can find the link to RAS stats and...
  Forex News Description  (26   1 2 3)
If you have a strategy on mind I can code it for you under MQL4. For any Indicator / EA you have in mind just send me an email : mt-coder@hotmail.com Public work http://codebase.mql4.com/en/author/mt-coder Website : http://mt-coder.110mb.com Regards
I have noticed that there are gaps at my chart. And in the History data. These two periods that i have noticed are: 20100312 to 20100325 20100507 to 20100610. I use Alpari UK. And it's the same thing no matter if it's Live account or demo account. I have been in contact with Alpari support and...
  Backing Trade Thru Charts  (185   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
audusd 4hr chart
[Deleted]
When I code an EA I always use previous data, as in High[1] for the previous high. What if I change to High[-1], which would give me the price for the future price bar. It would be like having a crystal ball. Ok, I've been coding and debugging my EA for about the last 24 hours and I'm getting a...
as all know the function (visual mode )  in strategy tester is crucial for debugging could stringo release the  visual mode without multi_currency and indicator support first? so that coder can find out the mistake quicker thankyou 
Hi Fellow Traders, Would like to present to you my signal, King Marty - rentasignal.com/signal/view/31677 (not yet able to post url) The system basically uses a modified martingale with dynamic stop loss and take profit. It uses multiple entry conditions such as Moving Average, CCI, RSI and...
  Sidus_v4  (4)
I don't UNDERSTAND why this indicator displays the arrows (and that's correct !) but don't display neither an alert message nor pay any sound. I would be very grateful... TIA Regards BBF
hi all I set some indicator on a chart in MT4, and now i want to public this chart to my site with realtime ( live chart). But I don't know to do that. Anyone can help me. Thanks a lot.
Can anyone confirm if the debugging option in the meta editor is working? I followed the steps in the help topics. I set my Symbol in the Options to EURUSD, my period to 1M. Added a couple of break points, started debugging and nothing happens. I'm running windows XP 64bit please let me know if...
Hi, I have been using metatrader 5 beta and now using the latest version. I have got to the point now that I wont be using version 5 no more. There are way too many faults with version 5. The biggest fault is that you cant use mq4 indicators etc. I think the people at metatrader have forgotten who...
Hello everyone. I am new to trading but I can find my way around. The other day I came across a contest at www.mt4brokersreview.com and I want to enter it cause the prize money is great and I'd like to give it a shot but my problem is since I'm new to trading and never been in a contest before, what...
There seems to be a problem with 226 PC build. There are loads of entries in MQL4.com. My MT4 keeps crashing. I have attached the dump below. 1. It does it on my PC at home, and my PC at work. 2. Both my PC at home and PC at work are Windows 7. I have tried it on two XP boxes and it crashes as...
Please help i got this critical error, it's for the 3rd time now :( i don't like to reset my RSA all the time i had to reinstall the software over and over again :( Reinstall can fix it but not for long i will get the same error again... There has been a critical error Time : 2010.07.02 19...
s҉e҉r҉d҉a҉r҉t҉ Serdart is based on automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor). This is NOT a Martingale system. System working with a combination of various analytical system. It trades EURUSD and GBPUSD currency pairs. Although it adds new positions (price averaging), it does not increase the...
Do we still have a Mq4 site or is it only Mq5 now? What I really need is some help in adding a option to a mini chart indicator. The indicator is great for scalping however the builder only allows one moving average . How difficult would it be to expand to 3 moving averages. The custom mini charts
Dear metaquotes please please let metatrader 5 can do more than 1 client login at the same time ( need it to do hedge strategy ) :'( please please Hehe :) but i do serious about it :)
[Deleted]
  Nzdchf  (2)
I'd like to go short on NZDCHF, but since OANDA does not offer it, I'd have to sell NZDJPY and buy CHFJPY or buy EURNZD and sell EURCHF. So am I correct when I think that JPY combination is more expensive in terms of negative rollovers than the EUR combination. It does matter as this would be a
Accrual - The apportionment of premiums and discounts on forward exchange transactions that relate directly to deposit swap (Interest Arbitrage) deals , over the period of each deal. Actualize - The underlying assets or instruments which are traded in the cash market. Adjustable Peg - Term for an...
pivot point is very important in tech analysis.it makes use of the premise that prices tend to make turns or break outs at certain price levels these are the private points.the pivot points are mainly 7 in number. P,R1,R2,R3,S1,S2,S3. s for support and r for resistances.when a pivot point is
  Suggestion  (1)
Hello, If you have a suggestion for MetaTrader 5 were to send it to ? Regards Wansiman
I can do it easily with MT4, but I can not do it with MT5. Any hint?
  RAS Signal - LiveTrading  (13   1 2)
UPDATE (2010/07/02): SIGNAL DISCONTINUED This signal was a mixed futures, oil, gold and forex signal. It has been replaced by a forex-only signal - LiveTrading-FX (ID: 31706) UPDATE (2010/06/21): FOREX MONTHLY TOTALS (trading 1:1 ratio) APRIL $1,118.44 MAY $1,561.66 JUNE $80.44 FOREX TOTAL:...
This Signal System has been developed to work exclusively on the GBPUSD / 15 minute time frame. We have set up a series of parameters to control risk and to preserve equity. No need hedging. There will be a maximum of 1 position open at the same time. Also, this is not a get rich quick EA. you are
[Deleted]
  Partial Close EA  (14   1 2)
I am trying to write an EA that will close a portion of the trade at a predetermined price (or pip) level, and allow the remainder of the original trade to carry on to the next target and the remainder to the next and final target: I have the code written up but it doesn't close the portion of the...
hi, can someone please reverse the orders on this ea? when it buys i want it to sell and visa versa.... please i tried doing it myself and am trying to learn how to code but for some reason i cant make it do it. thanks, oliver
Hi everybody? Hotpip Forex with Small Stoploss is successful system that gives signals because it contains both stoploss and take profit with 1:3 risk/reward ratio, and its now available to every one throw RAS site. Stoploss is alway kept about 1pips up to 40pips. Number of open trades at the same...