General - page 1511

hi, just wondering if anyone could adjust an existing stochastic indicator which would trip a sound alert and send an email when the indicator drops below the 80 mark and goes above he 20 mark. i dont really need it to notify when the averages cross. time frame would be 15, 30 and 60mins. thanks
I am looking for an indicator (which I'm sure is here somewhere, but finding the proper search terms, bleagh), which gives the values of the last X bars. So if the last five bars values are 40, 60, 80, 70, and 50, (in pips) the indicator will give me these values, not the average of them, just the
  Money Managment Thoughts  (14   1 2)
A thought on money management . I know that money management is sort of like the key to the door of long term success of forex. It is mostly the reason I have failed in the past(I have taken time out of the market to reevaluate strategies, will return mid-late aug). So now I know that 1-3percent of
Hello, I have positionned 3 graphs in the main window (EURUSD 1M, 20M and 4H) tiled vertically and then slightly rearranged in width. When I turn off MT5 (or Vista) and launch it again, the 3 graphs sometimes show back at the position, but most of the time are rearranged horizontally (so that I...
Hi, Not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm just trying to do something that is not possible. Below is a very simple EA code, to run on the tester to see if I can use the file output. int OnInit(){ int filePtr = FileOpen("FileOutput.txt", FILE_CVS|FILE_WRITE); FileWrite(filePtr, 1, 2, 3);...
1.#J - Strategy Tester Result Codes and Stock Split Compensation When using the strategy tester the result code of 1.#J frequently appears in the results column of the optimized results and in the journal file. What does this mean? Is it possible to get more detailed results? Stock...
(New Version Of $nake Hunter) Snake Hunter RAS ID: 31975 100% manual system (only scrips can be used) Max active positions: 1; Max lot size: 0.1 (always fixed); Stop Loss: 49 pips (puts automatically with the buy or sell scripts help). Trade frequency: < 10 per day; Recommended min. account amount:...
$nake Hunter RAS ID: 31725 100% manual system (only scrips can be used) Max active positions: 1; Max lot size: 0.1 (always fixed); Stop Loss: 25-50 pips (puts automatically with the buy or sell scripts help). Trade frequency: < 5 per day; Recommended min. account amount: $1.000...
=TIGER= | Rent a Signal
Hi there I am attempting to use the strategy tester in Metatrader 4 I have loaded up my expert advisor and clicked on Expert Properties I am working my way through the list of fields and changing some of their values Everything was working fine until I came to try and enter a number with a 'decimal...
  Fa cf  (32   1 2 3 4)
ID 31650 detailed statistics can be viewed forexarbitr . com/1/DetailedStatement2.htm Strategy FA CF and Virtual Arbitrage use different input
Hi. I've installed metatrader and metatester of course, on 3 pcs, all build 298. On the main pc, i've the 32 bit version, and is the pc from where i launch the optimization. The other 2 pc/hosts, are with windows 64 bit, and i installed metatester64.exe Everything with firewall and...
  Forex signal generator  (1531   1 2 3 4 5 ... 153 154)
I have create a very simple yet profitable forex signal generator, you can use it here You can find how to use it on daily trading don't forget to read how to use it target Profit : 20 - 30 pips/day difficulty : very easy perfect for : newbie, daytrader pros : stress free trading system, just set...
Hi, I can't find "Visual Mode" in Tester , does this feature come with mt5 ? Thanks
Hello, i need MACD histogramm indicator which sound alert when MACD histogramm changes color? I don´t need an alert when 0 line cross or MACD lines cross. Just alert when the MACD historgamm changes color. Thanks
Hi, im a lil bit confused. In which direction the plot is working? From right to left or left to right? I thought in MT4 it was from right(today) to left(history). It looks like that plotting a graph in MT4 is from history to today, but for me i need it in another direction. Is it possible to...
Guys please code such system. Only rsi and macd exernal settings rsi and macd stoploss and takeprofit and time when to start and when to stop (twice) Thank you dear good coder. PS you know for you it's 15 min of work but for me it's just happiness! PS2 for someone who will code it i'll give really
I'm a college student who won a chunky settlement and have been using it to pay for my living expenses. However, sick of seeing my bank account slowly deminish, I've been searching for a way to make enough money to pay for gas, beer money and sushi that only consist of me sitting at my computer for
Example of the channel and an oscillator in it. By changing the parameters , you began to see clearly
Hello, and thanks for your interest in our product. We believe that sticking to the plan is the best way to profit from the market. We have developed a system that uses very modest and consistent lot sizes and take our profits rater quickly. We also understand that 90% of forex trader are simply...
Hi, for debugging I would like to control when a new Tick Data is generated, is this possible? br fari
  Hotpip Forex  (2)
Hi everybody? Note: After we developed our system such away to contain initial stoploss and hiden stoploss, we re-offered our clients Hotpip Forex Signals, in this system we will try to not have more than 10 open trades at the same time, and I used 500$ as initial capital for encouraging our clients...
I don't know if it's my indicator or not, but the behavior is really strange, so I presume it's a bug. Here is the meaningful code: string TButtonLName, TButtonHName;TButtonLName = menuObjectName("T","ButtonL");TButtonHName = menuObjectName("T","ButtonH");//...string menuObjectName(string menu,...
Hi, I'm just thinking about converting my MQL4 EA's into MQL5 and start to use some advantages of MQL5. Can someone inform witch brokers will be the first to use MQL5? Best Regards Paulo
Hello everyone! I'm new to MetaTrader and have download the MT5 beta, not so new to Forex, however. I'm an active member on another board but it's not the largest Forex community around. You seem like a bright group of people, so I thought I would come here for community and a few questions. I am...
Hi I'am new to Metatrader, until now I am using an other platform. Now I read in an article of Traders (Germany edition), that with MT 5 there are "other" brokers supported - but I have not seen a list of supported brokers. Is there an official list available and is Interactivebrokers...
Hey everyone, Sometimes the strategy tester won't work, I cannot even change the input paramters, and in the Journal it looks like this : Some kind of funny language being used there. What on earth??
Hi, I've been testing the following EA using the tester: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/103 The code compiles fine, and I was then able to test it with the strategy tester, which then all worked fine. However, when I then change the input values (TP and SP), and then compile, and then try it in the...