Why you are afraid in trading to Forex? - page 4

Trading forex comes with a lot of challenges. Most people are afraid of forex because in the forex market the exchange rate are bound to change anytime and so it can be very risky but yet rewarding.

Not afraid - calculated risk and being afraid are not the same

So many new traders goes through challenges in forex coupled with the risk involve in trading forex.

No Forex not a monster.But if we can`t control our greed and don`t have experience then we cant earn profit. And Forex act as monster. As we invest here and have lot of chance to loss all i think in this why we afraid to live account.

Some people are scared because they really don't have the money to lose. If you are a single guy, girl, whatever, its fine, you can eat bread and cheese and tomato sauce or Ramen noodles for a few meals. But for those with families, losing even 10% of your monthly income can be devastating.

Yes, foreign currency trading can be high risk. IN THE EVENT THAT most of us don't have great skills, and also most of us additionally not need great know-how about computers foreign currency trading, most of us will suffer your profit foreign currency trading. We should work with demonstration bank account first when we want to start investing inside forex. We will be more wanting to business with actual bank account when you can make best use of demonstration bank account and also feasible for investing inside forex. We can easily try to work with $10 for making deposit.thank you

Forex is my work, so I try to do it with high quality and minimize my risks in order not to lose my investors

I think, that happens because there is risk, nevertheless if all of us produce risk being a good reason that all of us frightened to help buy and sell with fx, it can be incorrect thing. Risk as well as reward are going to be inside a organization, include fx. We all only have to teach themselves together with plenty of practice as well as know-how about forex currency trading.

We should no afraid if we already have knowledge about forex. We can try to use small amount first to start tradig in forex, like i did in freshforex. i can start trading with amount i wish here so it will be very helpful for beginner to start trading in forex

Most traders are afraid of loosing the money the invested in starting forex business; This way the trader can work on his fears without risking much.

Reason: