General - page 1517

When I test the MACD samples in the tester I can see and use the Results tab. When I test my own EA the Results tab disappear. It is not visible. What's wrong ? All other tabs appear, I can see the graf, and Journal but not the Results. I only trade EURUSD but my EA checks other pairs like EURJPY
I don't know if this is a bug or not. I read that in case there must be a constant value. I tried to define some constant int value, and put it into case statement like this: const int MENU_SHOW 1;//...switch (menu_action) {//...case MENU_SHOW: ObjectSetInteger(0,prefix+"Edit"...
Hi, I am working on a mql4 indicator - the problem is that this indicator does only give me signals a few times a day - for debugging I would need lots of signals in a short time. Changing the timeframe would not work unfortunately because of the way the indicator works. My idea was to use a...
Dear Forex-TSD, I've searched all over the Internet for articles that would help me walk through the FX landscape. But I just can't seem to find something that will help me dig deeper into FX to a point where I can start my own system. Will someone please give me some advice on how to go about doing
I use Ichimoku this is a test code void OnTick() { double aTmp[1]; CopyBuffer(iH,TENKANSEN_LINE,0,1,aTmp); double aT = aTmp[0]; CopyBuffer(iH,KIJUNSEN_LINE,0,1,aTmp); double aK = aTmp[0]; CopyBuffer(iH,SENKOUSPANA_LINE,0,1,aTmp); double aA = aTmp[0]; CopyBuffer(iH...
MetaQuotesSoftware Corp. is happy to announce the beginning of registration for the AutomatedTrading Championship 2010, starting on June 1st 2010! Startingfrom today and until September 22nd 2010, anyone who wished toparticipate can register for the Championship. Participation in the Championshipis...
Hello. I would like to tell you about new MT4 statement publishing service start called MTRocket We were trying to make best statement service ever and made a lot of interesting options for our users. Our website is MTRocket.com We are proud to say we have more than 10 interactive charts available...
Like many of you I have a simple one... But today I just saw this (Btw it offers you a free-of-charge Forex Robot! I've got one!) Take a look at her signature! Yeah, it's just a dollar sign. Whatever it makes sense! Now I'm deep in thought. What if I had a stylized signature? I mean, a money-related...
  advanced trades  (4)
Have you seen this? Forex Trading|Forex Training|Online Currency Forex Trading|Forex Seminar|Forex Course|by Forex Trading Seminar i received an email this weekend and I want to share this with everyone. This guy has been showing people trades in advance for free and my friend who trades said that...
indicator printing to experts tab continue for more than 24 hrs after removing
  Is it a bug?  (7)
Why both "TickValue() and SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE)" always return "0"?!
here what is in code //--- input parameters input string ESymbols = "EURUSD,EURJPY";//,EURCAD,EURAUD,EURNZD"; input int EFastPeriod = 9; input int ESlowPeriod = 26; input int ESlowPeriod2 = 52; here the capture also, it appears some strange bugs in indicators,...
Dear traders and developers, Let's make MQL5 Community and MetaTrader 5 better together. We encourage you to post links to this site wherever you can - on your personal website, on forums, in blogs and social networks. The wider the audience of MQL5.com is, the more remarks and suggestions on the...
everytime I change timeframe, I have to wait long time for update
Help documentation is anessential part of any modern technological product, whether it is a coffee maker or anautomobile. MetaQuotes Software Corp. began to prepare detailed help documents, during the development ofthe MetaTrader5 trading platform, for each of its components, including theservers...
please, some boday help me. I do update Build 291 to Build 292 and my EA is not working. With Build 291 , my EA is working 100%. Thanks
in the teriminal help file(f1) --> User Interface / Toolbox / History it say :" The history of deals can be displayed on a chart by dragging one of deals to it using the left mouse button (Drag'n'Drop). After that all the deals by the same symbols will be displayed on the chart using the...
  Hotpip Forex  (98   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi everybody? Hotpip forex is very successful system that gives signals and its now available to every one throw RAS site. Visit our site for more information at Hotpip forex Our statements of trading on RAS- Statement for Hotpip System Our statements of trading on MT Intelligence - Statement for...
in MT5 , what do "deal" and "fill" means ? THANKS
Is there a way to get an open time of a weekly bar for instance, given a day and time on that week? for instance, if I have the date D'2010.03.18 11:23' and I want to get the open date of that week, or that month and then feeding this date to COPYHIGH to get the weekly high, but the resulting...
Hey, I'm thinking about adding a second modified keyboard to my computer. Is it possible to: - use a ctrl + key to add horizontal lines? - switch timeframes using keyboard keys? Thanks.
I need to write a csv file , but i must clear the content which run last time i have find the handbook of mql5, --> but i just can find FileDelete, not suitable~~ how to achieve it ? thanks
i am debugging my program, but no object show on the chart , not easy to debug ~ ~ hope developer can publish the visual mode as soon as possible if developer is busy , hope u can publish the visual mode with no SL, TP , pending order support first thankyou
i can see "old_pos" in MetaEditior prompt when i type oldhow to use old_pos?thanks
  Using time frames in trading  (11   1 2)
Hey guys, First post here! I've been trading for a few months now with mixed success using different indicators to aid me in my decision. I always tend to use several time graphs to get a trend across all of them, however this is where I have the question. I can't quite grasp what the time graphs...
  Scalping strategies  (16   1 2)
Hi everyone!! I’ve found an interesting article about scalping strategies MT4 blog.. Has anybody tested this or similar strategy
In real time it is possible to get the indicator value of the last tick due to the fact that the closing price of the current bar is the last tick recieved, until the bar is closed. But what about an already closed bar, that I want to simulate the value of the indicator somewhere inside that bar -...
-------------------
eurusd 4 hr chart....It seems eurusd want to rally into 1.2740-80 area before pull back
My Indicator somtimes stopped after recconection with server. To investigate it, I made simple indicator, and test it. This is output log. 2010.07.06 14:31:03 Test (AUDNZD,M1) Rates_total=100002 prev_calc=100002 07:31 07:30 07:29 2010.07.06 14:31:04 Test (AUDNZD,M1) Rates_total=100002...