Why you are afraid in trading to Forex? - page 5

because you can lose your money on a trade in a very short time, especially if you Day Trade...that possibility that within buying a currency pair it can go against you very soon, especially with a small stop loss, creates that fear from one trade to another.

Who isn't afraid of losing money? This, maybe, is the reason why there are people who will not invest or gamble in Forex. Online earners, usually frequents forums like this and PTC sites. And I believe these people earn more than a hundred dollar just by joining these GPT sites. And they know that they can invest that money in Forex for better earnings but most will not do so, for fear of losing their money. I, myself, am planning to go into Forex next year. I already have some fund for it but I am, at this time, wary of my skills.

Afraid in losing money will make us get loss here. Before we trade in forex, surely, we should have knowledge about forex and also understand that forex can not be predicted with certainty

Forex has challenges and it is very risky and so when trading forex there things you need to overcome like risk management and money management most importantly you have to learn how to control your emotion in order to succeed. That is why most people are afraid of trading.

It takes a lot of time and effort to learn before one can become a successful trader, that rarely happens overnight. To many people this seems like a daunting task. The first few mistakes one makes using a real account can be especially discouraging, I think.

Actually, because of having poor trading skill I am too afraid to trade. But after joining MXTrade I have overcome my knowledgeable trading skill very rapidly by many educational facilities especially MT4 video and Forex eBook. From here, I have known many accurate fundamental and technical tools which are the foremost key to survive in Forex. I always use this knowledge in my live account and able to make profit by using these experience.

Whoever is not afraid of a CBs controlled beast is a fool

I am really not afraid of investing my money into Forex world. I have made some really good money from last many years. You should try it by your own, I can assure you that it is really a fun.

Because it's kind of a gamble. You never know what the outcome will be and the risk runs very deep.

Because we saw what brokers can do : pushing you into negative balance is not what forex was about before

Reason: