General - page 1509

Dear Traders, Welcome to my forex signal RAS ID #31990. I will answer any question regarding my signal here. If you are interested with this trading system strategy and want to subscribe at rentasignal.com, you have to fulfill these requirements: REQUIREMENTS: 1. Min Lot size = 0.01 2. Min Account...
Greetings, This is my first post, hope I get it right! I am coding an EA that uses hidden s/l and hidden t/p. I would like to draw horizontal lines of different colors for these values, say Green for entry, Red for stoploss, and gold for takeprofit. YES, I am well aware that they could be...
actually the "combine Positions" function of MT5 make coder trouble, because if you using 2 strategy on a single symbol, and the exit condition is base on the position open time , it would be trouble, if you have 2 orderSend record --> you only see the oldest position open time ! can anyone...
So...I've tried 10 mln indicators and systems... Some of them work,but they are just too complicated. Now I have cut down all my indis to a few. But as you can see it is as simple as possible. Here is the template and the indis. PS I am working on an EA. If you can help to improve the system I will
Hi, I've created the following code as a very simple example of finding highs and lows in the data and then place an arrow on the graph to show if it is a high or a low. The program also creates an indicator that also shows if there is a high or a low. However, as can be seen by the attached...
In MT4, Fibonacci Retracement tool would display text when the tool's right point would be too much in the right, in the future, not visible on screen. In MT5, texts are visible ONLY when right point of the tool is visible, on the screen. Is this an intentional change for MT5? Because many times...
Hi, I noticed, after testing a multicurrency ea, when i right lick on result tab and Open chart, it open only 1 chart eurusd , how can we open charts for those other symbols includeds in the test. Thanks
I have a requirement to use stack in my indicator. Stack, as most of us know, is FIFO ADT with Push and Pop operation. Question is: How do I write a stack that can handle generic types? i.e., it should be able to Push and Pop string, integer, struct or even objects whenever I have a need for it
Description: I use a unique system to follow upward/downward trends and I look for quick profits. My goal is is make a minimum of 2-10 pips per trade. I have had very good success with this strategy. I trade all of the following pairs (USD/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/GBP,...
Hi Folks, I have trade a Renko System for a while especially on GBP USD and GBK JPY. Is there anyone who can programm it to MT4? Attached you will find all the indicators and the strategy discription Regards Franjo S
Hi, Since the latest update - 3.05 - I've notices that when running the tester, the Balance / Margin graph will run all the way to the right, and then stop updating for about 4 seconds, before carrying on. This happens several times during a test. Steven
  Horizontal lines  (1)
Where do I read about copying horizontal lines from a window in one timeframe to another window with a different timeframe? I would like to know if I could just copy and paste objects inter-windows.
I've seen that sometimes it's hard to see on charts which situations put problems to trading systems. Normal days that don't serve any problems on daily charts may contain surprises on smaller timeframes. So the idea is a richer right-click menu: it should detect if my click occurs over a bar and...
Release "Dual Trix Upgrade2"  when adding Dual Trix Upgrade1 to my chart My Labels Disappear ???????
PG 2 my_EA_single_symbol (EURUSD,M30) 23:55:09 2010.07.05 20:24:18 Zero divide in my_EA_single_symbol.mq5' (167,30) NE 2 Tester 23:55:09 OnTick critical error EH 0 Tester 23:55:09 EURUSD,M30: 2582468 ticks (2189 bars) generated within 11451 ms (total bars in history 18511) HF 0 Tester 23:55:09...
  The problems  (3)
# Problem 1 1.1 Test EA, using H1, open prices only, EURUSD chart, period 2009.06.01 - 2010.06.01. Below the MT5 capture result: I am happy the EA is a winner :D. 1.2 I do right cliick on graph , Save As png and I get this graph saved: The EA is not anymore a winner . What is happening...
I created groups of objects (say 5 gann lines with different ratios). And I want to detect when user selects/deselects one of them, to select other 4 lines automatically. Since there's only click object event, and I don't know what was the state before the click, or if it was double click, or if...
Emotions can have a strong effect on one's Forex trading success & it's important to master your emotions so that you can have the best trading experience possible & hopefully earn the most money possible. Here's 5 simple, yet effective steps for managing & controlling your emotions while trading:...
I have been studying MQL5 and have come to the conclusion that rather than recode my existing EA's in that language I'll continue to run them in MT4. I've made my goal to only code new EAs in MT5 however, so I may be reusing methodology in some places but it will be a chance for a fresh start. I...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010a new article has been published: The Evolution of Expert Advisors in 2006-2008. It provides an analysis of the various parameters of Expert Advisors, which have been sent to the Championships of the years 2006-2008. From the provided...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: The Complexity of Transition to MetaTrader 5. It describes the difficulties that developers of Expert Advisors may face during the transition to the new platform. Read the article to learn the effect of the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 an Interview with Nikolay Kositsin has been published. Nikolay believes multicurrency Expert Advisors are a promising direction; and he is an experienced developer of such robots. At the championships, Nikolay participates only with...
Many times I would need a load/save feature to save some configuration for an object, after I create it. For example Fibonacci retracement values + color + style. Has this useful (for me) feature a chance to be a part of MT5 in the future?
Does anybody have used on MT4/JForex Clients Bridge? Is it reliable and fast? Does anybody can share some experience with me? Thanks a lot~~
  Noob Query!  (3)
Hey, as topic says I'm a noob MT5 user. It seems to me that mt5 is always downloading all and everything he wants and I don't know exactly what they are! (guess mostly historic data?) Is it possible to stop it? I suppose when I open a chart mt5 starts to download lots of historic data of the symbol,...
Trading system used a set of trend indicators. in addition the method of capital increase. trades - expert advisor in the automatic mode. signal number 31961 HTS CF trend system | Rent a Signal broker, which forms the signals - alpari characteristics of the system of MetaTrader: Gross Profit: 19...
Hello, I say good day to all the fantastic traders in this forum.Please,this is my first post and i am in dear need of help from anybody to add alert to this indicator "CCI ARROW" for me.I am using this indicator to confirm my entries on the trading system i am developing which i shall post later on
I just do backward testing of EURJPY but the tester download USDJPY's history data. Why?