General - page 1515

How can send structures as function imput?It's posible?
Hello, I am trying to create a DLL which exports certain functions that can be imported and called in MT5. However, I have a problem. Let's take the following as an example. extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) char * PrintMessage(); #import "Sample.dll"string PrintMessage();#import Is this the correct...
  tester failed  (3)
I try to use metatrader 5 strategy tester (build 291), but i have these two error messages in journal when i launch a test : Tester Tester agent got failed Core 1 Tester file is absent [metatester.exe]. Please check, probably it is blocked by antivirus software Of course i disabled my...
for example,I want to get OPEN,HIGH,CLOSE,LOW price of week to use on the current H4 chart, I also want to get the open time of week to use on the current H4 chart Is there any fuction like iHigh() in mql4 ? iTime() ? Thanks.
In english help file the following symbol properties appear in russian: They are also missing from definition in MQL5 enum ? (meaning they do not appear in intellisense list, so I assume they are not defined) SYMBOL_START_TIME Дата начала торгов по инструменту (обычно используется для...
Hi. I have my EA and I want that my Stop Loss and Take Profit be the calculation of some variables of my Indicator (Pivot). How i can to do it? Tha calculation is from my EA or I can to add the variables Resistence and Support from my Indicator? In my EA the structure MQL5 to put order with...
Hi, Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I've searched and I can't find anything. I'm trying to write an EA, and I can figure out how to get more of the information that I would need for this (e.g. historical information on the volume, high price, low price, for each bar), but the...
Hi! I hope to get some advise from those who had used mql5 with sqlite. I created a wrapper which run successfully as a standalone, running in a dos prompt. But when tried to run via mql5, it seems that it is unable to read or write under MQL5\Files folder. I am running on Vista and run terminal.exe...
I know there's an event with object dragging, but how can I detect mouse drag? Is it possible at this point in mql5? And if yes, how can I achieve it?... I need some clues or an example... ---- Besides this, is it possible somehow to access the information when in crosshair mode? (difference in...
I try Print(TimeCurrent()); but it seem not right, please see pic: Why?
Dear all. I'm asking where on mq5 language are the iLowest iHighest and iLow iHigh since when i try to write them in the editor, it seems no existence of those "indicators" but seems exist on mq5 only the indicators shown in the pdf guide like iADX etc... How to replace iLowest iHighest etc.. in mq5
Is it possible to get server's time GMT offset from MQL somehow? If not, will it be implemented?
Dear Trader, Bourntec presents a portfolio of three trend following Expert Advisors. Maximum three positions could be opened at a particular time. Take Profit values are set either at 5 pips from the opening or at the nearest support/resistance level. Subscribers have to set Stop Loss values in...
Hi Guys, I just want to add a request to your list. It was a pain in the ass in MT4 when a broker increased spread from 2 to 10 pips on Friday afternoon and we were testing our scripts for the whole weekend with this setting. As I can see in MT5, spread in tester is zero which is even worse. Now I...
is there a way to hide public member in a descendant class ?
RAS ID: 31778 FX Investor This is my own system which has taken 2 years to get right. I trade monday - friday 6.30am - 5.00pm GMT UK Time. I use a SL (MAX 120) pips and TP on every trade with a 1 to 1 risk reward. So if my SL is 120 pips my TP will be 120 pips. The lowest amount of pips i will make...
is there a way to call base virtual function from descendant ? (eom) sometimes virtual function from base class can define common action for descendant classes before or after specific action the descandant performs just like destructors go down the chain 
  MT4-Elliott Wave Trading  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello everyone, In addition to being a big fan of Fibonacci price projections, I am also a huge fan of Elliott Wave analysis. Why? Because one will tell you potential reversal points, while the other will tell you the position of the market. Combining the two is a killer combination. But, as we...
I am getting this error with MQL5 where in mql4 it was working perfectly, also I allowed DLL calling in the MQL5 terminal here is the code. #import "mt2ns.dll" int mt2ns(string name, double& in[], int insize, double& out[], int outsize); #import 2010.07.18 16:30:10 Core 1...
hi, been trying to figure this one out but not very succesfull. Can someone please mod this ea to not trade till the close of the current bar and open a postition on the open of the next bar instead of trading on a signal during the current bar...... thanks....
In the MQL4 compiler and to a lesser degree the trading terminal. when one opens a child window to locate and open or even save files, the layout is always only one static configuration. There are numerous times that I do a considerable number of these repeatedly. EVERY time I have to change it to...
What is the cleanest way of ending an indicator from within the OnCalculate? Also is it acceptable to call OnInit from within OnCalculate? What impact will that have on prev_calculated? If the int OnInit() is used, and it is called from within OnCalculate, and returns a non zero value (error) will...
New Signal ! Live Micro Account ! Intraday Trading ! Initial Balance: USD 134.39 Micro Account Live Intraday Trading | Rent a Signal
  Profitable Signals  (194   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
July 13 (1200 GMT) BUY STOP EU-1.2598 SL 1.2550 BUY STOP GU-151.10 SL 150.60 BUY STOP GJ-133.40 SL 132.10 BUY STOP EJ-111.20 SL 110.70 July 13 (1600 GMT) EU = +120 pips EJ = +100 pips GU = +71 pips GJ = + 70 pips Total = 360 pips as of now. Just wait till u see the move extention! Fabulous!
Welcome to appreciate my signal :startingline in rentasignal signal name:startingline signal ID: 31312 It maybe bring reap for you
I've used some literature about the MT, but it doesn't help to trade on practice. Maybe this is my laziness, but there are only talks about. Has anyone faced with such a problem, when you are trading and suddenly, GBP goes down for 800!!! pip in 3 hours? I mean, what the hell is it?? Such things
I made a simple test indicator for printing the number of bars. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testBars.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property description...
Strategies make sense as they are tested on real data. Historical data from brokers are filtered, and differ from each other. You can not trust them! Mql4 able to modify and import of input data. Therefore, it is not true sentence: "The Historical Center is built Directly Into The MetaTrader 5"
As the name suggest this thread is just here for me to post some charts while passing time .. I trade with automated systems which are not part of this thread so whatever is posted here is just a thought / view at that point in time and by no means provide a trading recommendation or buy/sell...