Why you are afraid in trading to Forex? - page 2

MidLine:
What really scared me is the lack of knowledge that's why until now I haven't yet strated trading and still learning.

Lack of knowledge in forex trading will make us can not trade well in forex trading. We must improve our knowledge. If we are new in forex, we should start in demo account first. Try to hone our psychology although it will be different with psychology when trading with real account.

I'm not afraid at all, just conscious.

PipMeHere:
I'm not afraid at all, just conscious.

And flooding

I know the wise saying no risk no gain so i am not afraid of losses in the forex market here i see many man are afraid in losses but i think in the forex market a trader will be success when he take meaningful risk.

being afraid and being cautious and rational are two different things

disregarding the risk is not being brave but plain reckless - nothing to do with trading where all is about calculated risk

Melle:
Do you think Forex is a monster that is why you afraid to starts into real account?

Forex is not a monster but it is a risky business. The reason why people are afraid of trading forex is because of the high risk involved.No body would want to risk his money without knowing the out come of it.

love20:
Forex is not a monster but it is a risky business. The reason why people are afraid of trading forex is because of the high risk involved.No body would want to risk his money without knowing the out come of it.

Yes, forex trading is risky. IF we do not have good skills, and we also not have good knowledge about forex trading, we will lose our money in forex trading. We should use demo account first if we want to start trading in forex. We will be more ready to trade with real account if we can maximize demo account as well as possible for trading in forex. We can try to use $10 to make deposit

checkin:
And flooding

Well, ok I did just answer the question.. If you're afraid to trade then don't do trading at all, you're ***** FEARS and IGNORANCE will let you fail, subsequently you'll lose your hard earned money By the way, ***** CONFIDENCE is one of the important things you will need to develop in your personality. -_- :3

if we want to succeed in forex then we should not be afraid to trade. We could try to trade using small capital. with a small capital then the risk will be smaller so we should not be afraid to trade

do not afraid to trade. because we can lose or win money. our task is make money more than lose. it is the way

Reason: