Did Forex made you happy? - page 3

This question can be rephrased : "Does money make you happy?"

Yes, I am happy with forex trading. I have been trading for living for over 2 years.

no forex does n't make me happy, but not sad either

in fact it makes me quite bored, very tired and often frustrated and slightly bemused at times

i guess we all feel similar sometimes, although it gives me a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction

which is close enough

family, friends... and these make me happy

Underground Racing: 217.1mph World Record Run at the Houston Half Mile May 2013 - YouTube

Forex has made more than happy because it has given me a new dimension towards the financial thought and am able to think more positively regarding the finances so its very much happy for me to trade in the forex market.

Not at the start of my trading career it was a hell of ride from start but now I have started making some profits so now I am enjoying the ride. Forex does pays off if you keep confident and keep on trying hard.

WR1:
....family, friends... and these make me happy....

This!

It does not necessarily make me happy (I'm still trying myself in this environment), but at least I expect that it will allow me to spend more time and pay more attention to things that makes me happy.

I think Forex makes me happy when I earn tons of money)))))

Yes....tooo happy...with SAXfx...i can give a time to ..my family ..,friends, life mate.... ...and still i am earning my profit..

Yes forex trading make me a lot happier these days as I have started to make some green pips and also cashing out some profits that I am making from trading in forex market.

Trading forex is my career and makes me energetic every day.

Reason: