extreme scalping of robots?

Can someone tell me how many of these robots can enter a trade at 12:00 and exit the trade at the same time, all the while making a profit.  I have seen many systems that trade a few lots in microseconds and profit handsomely but for most average joes trading, a broker spread makes this impossible.

jterrill:
Can someone tell me how many of these robots can enter a trade at 12:00 and exit the trade at the same time, all the while making a profit.  I have seen many systems that trade a few lots in microseconds and profit handsomely but for most average joes trading, a broker spread makes this impossible.

Where did you see this ?

There's plenty scalp EA on mql5 signal 

Most broker do not allow this. I've seen one EA doing that and it is broker sensitive.

If the EA is running on Demo account, you can forget about it.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: