EA Coder Needed

I need an EA written around the MACD signal line cross and I need the ability to adjust the MACD settings. The code would need to do the following:

1. When the signal line crosses the zero line (on the MACD) it would execute a trade at the close of a candle in the direction of the cross

2. It must EXIT the trade either at my profit target OR if the signal line crosses in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION of the trade. In other words, there is no stop loss. The SL is the close of the trade based on the MACD cross.

Can you do this? If so, how much?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

twnuck:
I need an EA written around the MACD signal line cross and I need the ability to adjust the MACD settings. The code would need to do the following:

1. When the signal line crosses the zero line (on the MACD) it would execute a trade at the close of a candle in the direction of the cross

2. It must EXIT the trade either at my profit target OR if the signal line crosses in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION of the trade. In other words, there is no stop loss. The SL is the close of the trade based on the MACD cross.

Can you do this? If so, how much?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Hello,

We can code this EA for You.

Price: 50$

order [at] insygnia-studio [dot] pl

Reason: