Why you are afraid in trading to Forex? - page 6

Spread is a most important feature to select a trading broker to trade. Usually, the majority of us would like to trade in a competitive low spread broker, because it is very tricky to make profit or keep survive in Forex with high trading spread. For that reason, I have selected MXTrade where I am in receipt of narrowest trading spread to trade all major currencies. On the other hand, this trading platform has almost 50 up popular currency pair to trade. That’s why; I am capable to amplify my trading appearance very quickly. Here, I also can trade spot metal and CFDs. moreover, I am always able to trade all these major currencies’ in low spread. So I can make profit in a short time.

LOL. i love this discussion . i don;t think it';s the matter of opening real account, it;s the matter of how much to deposit and how much are you likely to loss at the worst situation .

I'm afraid, because I've already lost one of my account few days back.

hanic:
I'm afraid, because I've already lost one of my account few days back.

That is apart of learning curve

The trick is to open an account with only the amount that you are prepared (and can afford) to lose. It will come eventually

Trading forex is always difficult at first but with time the trader find it easy. Forex is risky and most people who are afraid of taking risk are afraid of trading forex.

Those traders have not the capability to make profit constancy, only they are afraid about this market place. Actually, I am not afraid at all due to having accurate trading knowledge that I have gathered by passing a long time. Last week, I did huge loss during new. Now, I am trying to recover my loss with support of live economic calendar. By means of this economic datebook, I am getting all important information on the financial health of various economics. So, in a short time, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader with fundamentally strong

Reason: