Why you are afraid in trading to Forex?

Do you think Forex is a monster that is why you afraid to starts into real account?

It was intimidating at first, but once you measure your risks and decide what is what you can loose, it is not too different from demo trading (only the results are tangible not like the demo imaginary ones )

Forex is not easy to manage among risks and money we use in trading. In this business. Due to the uncertain market conditions I am afraid to invest a big amount in trading . I am doing trading with a limited amount . Low margin trading is safe me for beginners.

Trading should be done with full confidence and belief. Its important that trader should learn the basics of Forex trading which boosts the traders confidence and skills.

Actually there are only three things that is why people loose money.

1) Greed

2) Hurry

3) Risk

Almost every newbie trader goes to a period of time in his trading career, where he be under great pressure of emotions. It is, however, only for a period of time after which he recovers from this situation only if he is very determind and confident.

I think, it happens because there is risk, but if we make risk as a reason why we afraid to trade in forex, it's wrong thing. Risk and reward will be in a business, include forex. We just have to educate ourselves with a lot of practice and knowledge about forex trading.

CahCuncun:
I think, it happens because there is risk, but if we make risk as a reason why we afraid to trade in forex, it's wrong thing. Risk and reward will be in a business, include forex. We just have to educate ourselves with a lot of practice and knowledge about forex trading.

All types of investment are very risky, and we must risk our money if we want profit in return.

I think we should start trading with full believe and confidence. We can earn good money if we have knowldge,patience and will to make some profit. So we can succeed.

If we have enough knowledge about trading and fx then we can be confident about our trade.

What really scared me is the lack of knowledge that's why until now I haven't yet strated trading and still learning.

Reason: