General - page 1522

Hello, I hope everybody had a good day on the market... I would need a genius who would be able to program an indicator which finds the elliot wave firts wave automaticely, and colours it for green if it is an uptrend first wave, and red if that is a downtrend first wave... also have an excel sheet,...
Hi all, I'm a newbie in trading and I've discovered pending orders; so I've been trying using them on a demo account and for the first time I've actually made a bit of a profit. Are there any seasoned traders out there who could give me some good advice on strategies using pending orders as one of...
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and new to trading. Someone recommended superfxrobot EA and as i've heard, it's a very good EA to use cause they use real and live accounts. What are your experiences on this robot? Is it really that good as i've been told?
Venezuela is yet another country to have banks come out & publicly state that they support FOREX trading , it seems the FX marketing is continuing to grow leaps & bounds
Hello i want to know if HTC HD 2 which runs windows mobile professional 6.5 will be able to run metatrader 4 or not thanks
I was viewing the FTSE100 chart fine and with realtime updating on friday 4th June....Now it no longer is updating quoted prices...can someone please answer to this...
  MTF Stochastic  (6)
Please help, I'm trying to input two different set of values 14,3,3 and 5,3,3 on the the same frame. I have Multi Time Frame Stochastic downloaded but I'm not sure how to input both values so the appear on one frame. Thank you for you help. Juan
I drag a EA onto a chart and nothing happens. I comment out "#property indicator_chart_window", compile it, and drag it onto a chart and the the property box appears with settings, I click ok, the smiley face appears, and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? stapuff106
Hi all! This is a new system using sophisticated grid. Started about one week ago and has since generated over 3000 pips. Stoploss is at -2.5% of your funds. Safe usage means you should have at least 10 000 usd using 0.01 lots and your broker should support hedging. So with 10 000 usd stop loss is...
Hi MetaTrader4 Developers, Like a few others who have also posted about this, I get random, unexpected crashes of the terminal with Build 226. I would be happy to help you test or troubleshoot this from my side if I can be of any help. The error is quite vexing and has cost me money already...
Dear FX-fishermen (and fisherwomen ), I am coding my way an EA for my MT4, but at Strategy Tester has happened something really strange ... There, if i declare some variables such as iTotalOrders inside 'int start()' locally, like here: Free E-Course - Build Your Own Automatic Trading Robot , I...
  How much funds ?  (25   1 2 3)
How much funds should a beginner start a forex account with ?
hii people.. i need an alert when 5 Exponential MA crosses 20 Simple MA whether its up or down.. please help me.. thanx in advance.. happy trading..
mates, i need some help. i have website www.mt4brokersreview.com and i plan on hosting a contest. what i want to do is have a centralised system where i can see all traders (contestants') actions, make them register through my site and publish their results on my site. so it'll be like how the...
Welcome Trader! Check out my new EA recently released. Basic Idea: Having a strong mathematical background the whole EA was developed by me. Key target was to build a solid, fully automated strategy with as minimal draw-down as possible, but keeping a nice and continuous profit. Method: EA uses S/R...
Please help... how to change sount alert..., step by step please ... many thanks. G/L to us...:) PL
Since 2008, a fully-fledged trader, making short days, I use major currency pairs, EUR / USD, GBP / USD, EUR / JPY. Usually 10-50 points,Usually 10 times a day, Time positions are usually no more than 1 hour.
Dear Readers, this survey serves market research purposes only and we hope to have your answers in order to improve our services so they can meet your demands . You are free to decide whether to answer the 14 survey questions below. Your opinion is extremely valuable for us and we can only encourage
Windows Mobile Photo Encryption, encrypt your mobile pictures Encrypt your sensitive mobile phone photos easily, keep all important windows mobile pictures private and safe. As a photo encryption software for Windows Mobile phone, WMkits Photo Encryption helps windows mobile phone users to encrypt...
Hello everyone, I've been working with MetaTrader for some time and I'm studying nonlagdot indicator (the code is attached.) After looking at many charts, I wanted to analyze the data as seen in the chart window in Excel. I wasn't able to find any way to export data as seen in chart window to a csv...
  EligosFx Profitable signals  (11   1 2)
My friends opened new service. Very recommended. I'm going to try )
Does anyone have the code to automatically draw a trend line? I have the points but not the code to actually draw it. Much appreciated, Nigel.
Hi guys. Please I would like to know if MT4(mobile) will work perfectly on any HTC phone with operating system(OS) Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0 of 6.0. Thanks
Hi, I have a little problem. On my Netbook WinXP MT5 saves everything in my installations folder. On my Win7 computer my installations folder is D and it takes up to 22,9MB. After I tested, downloaded and coded I checked the installations folder it is still 22,9MB. After looking around I found in
The subject says it. From what I have heard in v5 the few set trading periods has been done away with. Regardless this is important information that needs to be documented
Many of you are probably familiar with the Gartley pattern; an extension of the Elliot Wave principal that conforms to the Fibonacci sequence. It looks like this: . If you are not familiar with it, look it up on google. There is plenty of information about it. Supposedly this pattern predicts price...
  Update  (1)
After the last upddate (a few days ago) my Metatrader 5 software no longer connects. I have 2 demo's installed. One is the one I downloaded from Metaquotes, and after it restarted after the update, the Demo info account is no longer there, and it fails to open a new one. The second one is a MIG...
i have my live data streaming into excel...i can have the price as a single cell constantly changing or the price going down a column...can i connect mt4 to this data to get a chart