Service desk not responding

Why service desk not responding.. I open ticket before 7 days ago because from last 15 days client is not responding so I asked to admin to check why client is not responding but service desk is not responding 

Irshad R Turiya:
Why service desk not responding.. I open ticket before 7 days ago because from last 15 days client is not responding so I asked to admin to check why client is not responding but service desk is not responding 
Your client is most likely not responding because of the holidays. Same with service desk. 

Irshad R Turiya:

it was holiday but ended nevertheless is effect still is remaining! 

wait couple of days more. they will respond for sure.

Irshad R Turiya: Why service desk not responding.. I open ticket before 7 days ago because from last 15 days client is not responding so I asked to admin to check why client is not responding but service desk is not responding 
From the little information I was able to find, it seems that most of MetaQuotes employees are on leave and will only return during the middle of next week, but I am unable to confirm this.

Ok thanks 
Reason: