Improve EA rating

Hello friends
I really need help and guidance.
How can we improve the ranking of our products? Sometimes, a high-quality product may remain at the bottom of the product search pages and not be seen. What is the solution to this challenge?
 I am grateful for any guidance from experienced and respected teachers in this field.

Soraya Bahlekeh:

Mainly sales, and for that your product must have a competitive price, a good presentation/description, if it is an EA it must have a live signal, a low DD, a lot of trades in a short period of time, etc.

There is no single factor, it is a compendium of many.

It also influences a lot on what date it is published, because if it is for example in Christmas or in the summer holiday period, let's say that there are not many people interested in trading and it is easy that your product ends up buried.

Thank you for your guidance. I have endeavored to adhere to all the suggested points, but I am currently unable to find a solution to improve the rating. Is it legally permissible for me to delete the EA and subsequently re-upload the same EA?

Soraya Bahlekeh #: Thank you for your guidance. I have endeavored to adhere to all the suggested points, but I am currently unable to find a solution to improve the rating. Is it legally permissible for me to delete the EA and subsequently re-upload the same EA?
  1. That would deprive existing customers of continued support (Rule III.11).
  2. The rating for the new product may in fact be worse that the existing product.
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market
Reason: