General - page 1306

when i run one of my indicator i have this : 1) is that important ? 2 ) 1419 ms = 1.419 sec. ?
All across America, Wall Street is grabbing money meant for public workers In the final months of 2011, almost two years before the city of Detroit would shock America by declaring bankruptcy in the face of what it claimed were insurmountable pension costs, the state of Rhode Island took bold action...
Im trading manually and winning Im trading manually and losing Ive automated my trading and im winning Ive automated my trading and im losing Ive semi automated my trading and im winning Ive semi automated my trading and im losing
Africa Antarctica Asia Australia Europe North America South America Some island i dont know where it falls
Signal provider Coder in jobs section Market seller Cloud agent provider Affiliate Moderator Just a simple forum user none of the above
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to configure MT 5 such that when I place an order automatically - a stop loss of X points and - a trailling stop of Y points is set. Up to know I have to do it automatically. I checked also the skripts but was not able to find an appropriate one....
Hello, my broker and MT4 journal indicate that my leverage is 500:1 but when I open a 0.01 lot in MT4, in my brokerage account it opens 1 lot. That is a 100:1 ratio, shouldn't it open 5 lots? Or am I not understanding leverage correctly? Thank you
As we warned two years ago, "the muddle through has failed... and there may only be painful ways out of this." Submitted by Michael Snyder of The Economic Collapse blog, Now that "bail-ins" have become accepted practice all over the planet, no bank account and no pension fund will ever be 100% safe...
“Literally nobody cares.” That was one reaction from a Wall Street bank analyst on the news of a possible $11 billion fine J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is facing from regulators. The impact of this size of a fine would basically wipe out a little more than a quarter’s worth of earnings for the firm, say...
Hello, I have a very nice indicator which basically projects a regression channel on the chart. This channel also shows the "future" by projecting the channel beyond the current point in time (please see screenshot). I would like the indicator to show me the "future" only without the past
[Deleted]
Aroon Oscillator Coppock Indicator Directional Movement Donchian Channels KST Indicator Linear Regression Indicator Moving Average Multiple Moving Averages Parabolic SAR Rainbow 3D Moving Averages
[Deleted]
Scalper Intra - Day Trader Long Term Trader
[Deleted]
Asian Session London session Newyork Session
  FX News Alert  (2)
Very nice and handy Trading tool can get from here, FX News Alert - Forex Alarm and Currency Strength Momentum Software its all free, you just need to sign up to get a password but IMHO well worth it
I wonder if the flap slippage, each signal if the number before the point, refers to more than 100 pips, for example, if I see a sign on the slippage is 2.33 pips, then I would pay 233 pips slippage, or pay 2 pips slippage? I ask this based on operating orders 0.10 lots where having a 2.33 pips...
Hi, I am very new to this mql5.com. Just Don't know how all of it working. Do I have to take works from work providers in jobs or I have to subscribe some signals. I have given a lot of computing time in BOINC so I know a little bit of this computing thing, But I am really facing a lot of problems...
I am curious if anyone knows where i can find the Color changing EMA and the Trend Period and MACDBollingerband indicators for mt4. I have them on Thinkorswim as shown in the picture. I'd greatly appreciate it
I am using charts with fixed scale and I am looking for EA/script that automatically adjusts the chart vertically so that the current price is always in the middle of the chart. Can someone help?
The MacArthur Foundation gave out its latest batch of "genius grants" yesterday, recognizing "exceptional creativity in their work and the prospect for still more in the future." One of the winners is a CalTech economist most famous for calling traders idiots. In 2010, Dr. Colin Camerer co-authored,...
Hi, guys. I want ask you what is the set charachter using by metaeditor for compiling the file. Do you have this info? Thank you
[Deleted]
In forum page, some left most icons are blue in color and others are gray. What the color difference indicate ?
  Server Delays  (1)
Hi, First of all, I am not a native speaker, sorry for the inconvenience. I am interested in the behaviour of the broker's trading server, and the bottle neck that usually forms when there is high volatility. I want to develope a system that measures this effect, to generate data to study its...
[Deleted]
  How to become a Moderator ?  (17   1 2)
What are the qualifications ? Is there any international certification exams for MQL5 ?
hello everyone would it be possible to force mt4 to create a new candle at the beginning of the new chosen time frame bar sometimes it takes mt4 30 or more seconds to create a new bar even if new 15 minute any thought? thx
[Deleted]
0-10 10-20 20-30 30-50 50+
How did they come to decide in forex and other finance stuff that bull vs bear was more suitable than other animals
[Deleted]
M1 M5 M15 M30 H1 H4
[Deleted]
Can you name some algorithms for detecting chart patterns.
Hi everyone, I am using renko charts, but the fact that the 'timeframe is lost' is a major disadvantage to use them. Does anyone know how to create 3 or 4-digits charts on mt4 out of 5-digits charts using another method? Is that even possible? Kind regards, Rok
Bank of America Corp's Countrywide unit placed profits over quality in a "massive fraud" selling shoddy mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, a U.S. government lawyer said on Tuesday. The claim came at the start of the first case by the government to go to trial against a major bank over...