Data showed on signals is real 100%? - page 2

True, some MT4 EAs look too good to be true, still they trade in live accounts. If a MT4 trader can't forge an account, question emerge if a broker can, either in loss or win. To start with, prices can differ slightly among brokers, as well as latency among traders in a given broker, when several 8 pips (80 points), one second win trades appear in say, EURUSD or GBPUSD, it can fairly lead to some questioning. The EAs are supposed to be under watch during one month by Metaquotes before going public, but the developper can always change his EA once it is admitted. Of course everybody would love those super EAs to be real but you never now until you run it on the same broker and environment as the live original.

Rosiman:

freecat you are talking about signal data inside the signal selling page or data from an EA.

I'm talking about data inside the signal page, which is a signal made by an EA.

freecat:
I'm talking about data inside the signal page, which is a signal made by an EA.
data inside signal pages are provided by MQ.description is from provider. it means that there is no proof. also signal does not mean provider is using an EA,it can be manually or semiautomatic.you can trust description or not but all history account data is not changeble.

Rosiman:
data inside signal pages are provided by MQ.description is from provider. it means that there is no proof. also signal does not mean provider is using an EA,it can be manually or semiautomatic.you can trust description or not but all history account data is not changeble.
Well, then that's very good to know because the signal is incredible. I trust it uses an EA because the average hold time is 9 seconds. No human signal has an average hold time of 9 seconds.

Note to site admins: I'm not discussing the EAs, only want to know if it's safe to buy from the sellers: 

Has anyone bought any of this EA and can tell me they are not a scam?

<links removed by moderator>

Does MQL give some kind of guarantee from the people that advertises in their website? (Like for instance if the EA doesn't work help to give back the money?). 

We are not allowed to talk about any specific signal on the forum.
Reason: