Data showed on signals is real 100%?

Hi there,

I wanted to ask to some site admin wether it is 100% sure that the data showed about signals is real.

There's a signal done by a EA with very good data, so much that it seems not to be possible, and I want to be sure that the data has to be real and linked to an account before considering buying said EA.

Thank you

Please read "Rules of Using the Market Service"

The Administration of the Market service does not guarantee the profitability of Expert Advisors (EAs, trading robots), as well as the correctness of calculations in custom technical indicators purchased through the Market service.

You should check expert before buying. Please read this article "How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying"

freecat:

Hi there,

I wanted to ask to some site admin wether it is 100% sure that the data showed about signals is real.

There's a signal done by a EA with very good data, so much that it seems not to be possible, and I want to be sure that the data has to be real and linked to an account before considering buying said EA.

Thank you

Los datos "muy buenos" suelen "guardar", que no esconder, la posibilidad de pérdida total, aunque estadísticamente sea muy improbable.

freecat:

Hi there,

Thank you

As what is said by alexey, you should ask the seller for a demo version to test  before buying.

even the EA have good profit in backtest but it not means good at real trades.

the past does not determine the future 100%. This is not one crystal ball.

Thanks for all your answers.

I know that the past doesnt' determine the future and that past results don't determine future results.

My questioin is, can the data showed on the signals be manipulated?

Thanks 

freecat:

Thanks for all your answers.

I know that the past doesnt' determine the future and that past results don't determine future results.

My questioin is, can the data showed on the signals be manipulated?

Thanks 

Account history data is provided by Metaquotes . No chances to modify data. 

Rosiman:
Account history data is provided by Metaquotes . No chances to modify data. 
Great, thanks, then that EA has had a terrific performance so far. Regards.

freecat:
Great, thanks, then that EA has had a terrific performance so far. Regards.
Excepting one: MetaQuotes doesn't guarantee account history is really built by this EA.

freecat you are talking about signal data inside the signal selling page or data from an EA.

Reason: