General - page 1312

Hi, for a symbol of the market watch list (symbol name is known) I need to get the arrays high[] and low[] that you typically get from the OnCalcualte() function: int OnCalculate (const int rates_total, // size of input time series const int prev_calculated, // bars handled in previous...
The trial of the infamous ex-Goldman Sachs trader Fabrice "Fabulous Fab" Tourre, which starts Monday, could put a face on the type of Wall Street recklessness that imploded the housing market and almost sank the economy five years ago. "This is one of the few opportunities that a court has had to...
EURUSD: Recovery saw EUR taking back its previous week losses to close higher the past week. This development has left EUR targeting further upside towards the 1.3207 level with a break turning attention to the 1.3297 level. A cut through there will aim at the 1.3450 level. Its weekly RSI is turning...
Just a few random market thoughts here to end the week….If you’ve ever been involved in a short squeeze you know how the market can go against you and at times force you out of your position. The idea that you’re borrowing money to short something places a very finite time period on your trade....
The Securities and Exchange Commission today passed a final rule to permit registered broker-dealers to engage in retail forex business activities, provided that the broker-dealer complies with the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the rules and regulations thereunder, and the rules of the...
The political situation in Portugal remains fragile to say the least, although the threat of imminent snap elections seems to have receded somewhat. The next key step will be the 8th Troika review, which was initially supposed to start on Monday but will likely be delayed to end-August, as requested...
Hi, is there any option to modify stop loss levels when the market is closed? Via "Modify and Delete" this does not work. Thanks. Best, Chris
Here a free video to show you How to identify price strenght and correlation in Forex . Can be used with daily candlestick or monthly candlestick also.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| My_First_EA.mq5 |//| Copyright 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com...
Hello in arifin... can i ask something? How many percent of succesful traders in forex world??
Presented with little comment aside to hope that it is clear just what this 'recovery' is all about... source ...
The latest speeches from Federal Reserve officials show policy makers still remain divided on what to do. Philadelphia Fed President Charles Plosser said the Fed should start reducing the size of its "quantitative easing" bond-buying program and stop its purchases completely by the end of the year....
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said this week that inflation in the United States needs to be higher. Yes, he actually came right out and said that. It almost seems as if Bernanke is trying to purposely hurt the middle class. On Wednesday, Bernanke told the press that "both sides of our...
Any tutorial recommendations on getting started setting up and basic platform use? Thank You Joseph
I have subscribed to a signal in mt4 and I keep getting synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled. I am trying this on a demo acct that has 50k in it so don't know it wont work. I appreciate any help on resolving. thank u
Hello, I hope, I find Help in this Forum. I have subscript Signals from M J W J versi 2. Its working perfect. Here the Log: 2013.07.12 19:18:08 '379783': Signal - ping to signal server 32 ms, to trade server 194 ms 2013.07.12 19:18:08 '379783': Signal - synchronization finished...
The evidence is everywhere: mortgage rates are at a two-year high, applications have fallen for four straight weeks after climbing for more than a year, and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke says he would have to "push back" if the impact of rising interest rates were jeopardizing the recovery. As my...
Hi, I want to report a problem that it occurred since I made the last update few days ago. The charts doesn't go automatically to the last candle in real time but they remain somewhere in the past. Specially moving from the monthly timeframe to the weekly, daily, hourly...I have to swipe a lot my...
  FXOpini | Technical | Fundamental  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
EUR / CHF Potential Will be Corrected In general, the movement of EUR / CHF at 4-hourly charts are in a bullish condition. If the euro strengthened against the franc to penetrate resistance at 1.2406 opportunites price will move up towards resistance at 1.2464. Conversely, if prices move below...
I am sure all of you have at least heard of the above gentlemen and either praises them for being somewhat intelligent or laughs at them for being ridiculously idiotic. How would you rank them from best to worst? Here is my list: 1. Carney (I have to give him the benefit of doubt since he just...
We saw the U.S. Dollar strengthen over the past few trading sessions and most major USD crosses approached multi-week or multi-month highs/lows. Obviously the USD bull camp is now short on vacancies as most dumb money funds as well as retail traders have flocked to the USD amid hope of a strong...
USDCAD: The pair remains on the defensive having continued to maintain a downside tone following its corrective weakness. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0350 level and then the 1.0250 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. Conversely, to end its weakness,...
Industrial production from euro area is the major data due on Friday, headlining a light day for the European economic news. At 3.00 am ET, Spain's statistical office is set to release final consumer price figures for June. According to preliminary estimate, inflation rose to 2.2 percent in June...
[Deleted]
  Trend indicator  (4)
anyone knows what indicator is this?
I have beenusing a very successful Forex  strategy tradingon MT4, but am not sure if I can use it with MT5. The strategydepends on placing two separate orders for a currency pair and being able tochange the stop loss position of both orders independently and then closing oneorder and letting...
A few days ago, when we reportedthat NSA code had been inserted in Google's Android open-sourced OS (much to the fury of open-source code advocates everywhere), we noted that it has been public information that over a decade ago, Microsoft had inadvertently left clear signs that it was providing...
Earlier today, the House passed the Farm Bill without any funding provision for food stamps. For some context, here's a chart tweeted on Monday by Bloomberg Briefs' Economist Michael McDonough. The cost of the program — which spiked during the recession — currently accounts for nearly 14% of grocery...
A case study of trading success would surely help new and veteran traders to keep on determined to achieve the ultimate victory in the markets. It would also help them to know the best approaches to trading, so that eventual survival would be achieved. Now the question goes thus: what do you think...
Hello Coders, Is there a way i could remove currency pairs from the metatrader 4 platform permanently? I am not talking about hiding the currency pairs from the Market Watch window or hiding the Market Watch icon itself. Maybe there is a folder where all the currency pairs are listed and I can...
Hello, i have question about .ex5 binary. When you like to protected your software, you should provide .ex5 only and not mql5. When a new version available, those binaries may be need to be recompiled. My question: Is there any problem on customer side, if customer has only .ex5 file and if it...