General - page 1299

[Deleted]
Hello, Anyone can any help me coding or some ideias, please! I want create an EA that tell me the highest value and the lowest value between 2:00 GMT and 6:00 GMT (Asia Sesson) and after 6:00 GMT will send automatically an order to my broker (OrderSend(...)). Rules: 1) Entry - Open a Buy/Sell...
Hi, and happy day to all :-) I have installed MT5 in 'D:\MT5' folder, but EA's and other stuff is saved by MT5 automatically in 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\336F3D4CEC261837570AB7E90AFB2241\MQL5\Experts' folder. I also have a MT4 install on my D: drive, and no data is saved...
  Will the U.S. Default?  (25   1 2 3)
If Wall Street's high-frequency trading machines are capable of emotion, then they must be head over heels in love with the U.S. Congress and President Barack Obama. High-frequency-trading profits rise with market volatility because the lightning-fast machines can anticipate changes in investor...
Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price on open bar for D1 timeframe but the price is still above Ichimoku cloud which is indicating possible secondary correction within primary bullish market condition. If the price will break 97.76 support level so we will see the reversal of the trend...
From algos to trading pschology and from market-maker's tricks to the quant models that dominate, Batur Asmazoglu provides an insider's view of a large sell-side bank FX trading desk. While the likes of Goldman's Thomas Stolper have proved it, Asmazoglu's first 'secret' is that "while many believe...
[Deleted]
I OPENNED AN ACCOUNT AND DEPOSTED FUNDS USING GATE2SHOP AND NOW OPENNED A SELLERS ACCOUNT AND DO I NEED TO OPEN ANOTHER PAYMENT ACCOUNT TO BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW  FUNDS FROM THE ACCOUNT?
  Symbols  (1)
How to add Indian stocks symbols to metatrader please help me
  unpredictable!  (12   1 2)
Forex can be very unpredictable sometimes, just like life itself. What is an unexpected that has struck you the most in forex, relate please.
The demo version of MT5 allows long OR short. Is this just the demo? Is it possible for non US brokers to implement MT5 as allowing long+short at same time? If not - why was this a feature?
Hello! Anybody know if there is an EA out there that setups orders at the high and low of the candle when it closes. It must be possible to choose different timeframe that the EA can work on and, for example, choose that the order must be set 2 pips from the high and low of the candle.
Hi fellow traders, I know someone works at one of the FX brokers, he told me ones they are copying traders trades without the trader permissions or knowledge. My quistion is there any ways to lock my account from such thing? Thanks
Where comission is charged and 0 spread Where there is spread and 0 comission Where there is both little spread and little comission Not spread nor comission affects winning or losing
[Deleted]
Index CFDs Index CFDs and their dynamics are a precise and exact investor estimation of a particular national economy or a sector performance. Indices value by its nature is a composite indicator of systematic factors which influence markets as a whole. There are various types of indices which may...
With only three of the 2,400 employees in the Bureau of Labor Statistics on duty, we won’t be getting the monthly nonfarm payrolls report Friday. Given the federal government shutdown that furloughed employees deemed nonessential, the manpower is simply not there to compile the data. So some of the...
ASIC is fake as it seems. What are they even doing? Well, this is what I keep asking myself. Are you wondering what I am talking about? Then here is the breaking news GTL Trade Goes Belly Up Down Under | Forex Magnates . The question is, is every...
Dear MQL5 Community, I don't know if the following has been asked before - delete or freeze topic if it has and let me know where to find it - but I am really wondering which article to read first and from then on. Just like you would do with a book from cover to cover. Another option may be:...
MT5 platform is designed to be used with all sorts of instruments, including stock markets. Like many I'm mostly accustomed with forex, it would be interesting to know the experience of traders traders using others markets, as well as any characteristics that must be considered.
  The RAM is not freeing up...  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
MetaTester processes are eating up 1.2GB of memory each (previously it was always less), and won't release it afterwards. Configuration: i7-2600 8GB Ram Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 motherboard Windows 7 Corporate
EURUSD: With continued hold on to its broader uptrend seen, more gains are likely in the days ahead. As long as it holds above the 1.3568 level, its medium term uptrend remains intact. Resistance resides at the 1.3710 level, its Feb 01’2013 high with a breach targeting the 1.3750 level followed by...
Hi, I would like to ask...how to atach indicator like MA to Subwindow. Like this picture Thank you
Hi, in this signal image what years represent the axes of X ? How many years ?
wolf.mq4 Does anyone have a working version of the attached wolfe wave indicator? I've tested other WW indicators and I like this one the best for the WW it indicates, except it doesn't work unless I change from one timeframe to another then back again. I have a complete set of conditions for an EA...
  back  (1)
Green4 is back, am back. I miss all you folks, it feels great to be in your midst again.
[Deleted]
  2 questions  (4)
Is it possible to - a. get this indicator to show as background rather than over the candles on the chart? (Because it is hard to see in live trading when the indicator goes over the top of the candle.) b. use this indicator as a basis for a stop (the star signal) in an EA? I have the Semafor...
Hello guys, If I subscribe to a signal, do I have to keep my mt4 platform connected to internet? If my wifi often has problem, can I just stay connected via iphone mt4 app? (like using 3g and let in run in the background) -sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 More than 10 Show me the votes
[Deleted]
Normally if we include a string input, one can enter any string. But i want to restrict to choose from a list of 3 strings just like in a combo box
hi everybody, i am armature trader doing research based on various theories, such as gann, Elliot wave, Fibonacci, I'm uploading 2 pic files u can download, which are forecast made in April for Indian stock market nifty script. I'm not doing programming, but using excel for these calculations, if
Hi Does anyone knows why I am not able to rank my developer?
You can use the terms trader and investor interchangeably on this one... What I like best about the Larry Benedict chapter in Jack Schwager's Hedge Fund Market Wizards book is that it opens with a story about repeated failure. Before becoming the uber-successful founder of Banyan Capital Management,...