General - page 1301

HELLO I'm looking to subscribe in signal i have 2 pro 1st ....... in my new broker fxpro i can't see the signal section 2ed ..... when i'm going to subscribe by the website i got this massage i have no option with this massage to agree or disagree , also is it allow to register for...
  ForexPrediction  (3)
Hi, the attached indicator for some reason doesn't work on my Metatrader. I'm on build 509, but when I compile it the file seems valid. However, when I try to attach it to the chart it won't let me. Can someone take a look at the code to see whats wrong and perhaps fix it? Thanks, in advance.
Why my signals Subscription not permitted,It is tested by one month
5 Reasons Why Currencies Could Explode Next Week There are certain weeks in the foreign exchange market that are more exciting than others and the first week of each month is always a busy one. In fact the mini breakout in USD/JPY on Friday gives forex traders a taste of the larger moves they can...
i can't make my signals tab appear in meta trader 4 please i need help
Dear traders, We would like to recruit a “Forex-TSD Trader Team”, and the traders on the team will manage a fund of totally $1,000,000. If you consider yourself an excellent FX trader, we urgently require your services. Please, send us the account statement. Email to: Admin@forex-tsd.com...
Open TimeTicketTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PTimeStateComment2014.03.27 18:1851207424buy0.01 / 0.00EURUSDmarket0.000000.000002014.03.27 18:18rejectedReject: Unable to send place tr2014.03.27 18:1851207491buy0.01 / 0.00EURUSDmarket0.000000.000002014.03.27 18:18rejectedReject: Unable to send place...
D1 price was on secondary correction within primary bullish for whole the last week, and Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator was crossed historical price from above to below on open D1 bar in the end of the week for possible good breakdown to bearish reversal. W1 price is on correction as well,...
The price is on bullish correction within primary bullish since the middle of last week trying to break 1.3749 support level on D1 timeframe. H4 timeframe - the flat for the second day : it was market rally within primary bearish for to days from now. H4 price is trying to break trend line together...
Please help. I have installed MT4 and when I click the icon to start the application, it initially shows it's going to execute, then draws a few lines and disappears. Checking for it under Task Manager I don't see it. I initially installed to the default installation folder Program Files (x86) then
Hi I try to copy the CLOSE price value of a serie of 1 min BARS to a CSV file. But the CSV file generates wrong output. see below: Here is my code: #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_plots 1//--- parameters for writing data to the fileinput string...
[Deleted]
i tried to publish my product. but it says external dll not allowed. what i have to do to solve this ? 
Filed under 'most ironic story of the day', California Senator Leland Yee, who authored gun control legislation, has been busted by the FBI for conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms. As AP reports, Yee is also accused of accepting tens of thousands of...
D1 price is in bullish ranging between 0.9138 resistance and 0.8923 support levels since 12th of March this year. H4 timeframe - market rally is finishing with the correction to be started with 0.9100 resistance level; Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price on open bar from above to below...
Hello All, First I want every one to know I did do my own research and read the FAQ. I'm running a practice account to figure the signals thing out. I am subscribed to 1 signal right now. It is doing well, except every trade seems to be opened with .01 lots. I would much prefer to see larger...
I just got a message from HotForex that they were forced by US and Canadians governments to close accounts with all US and Canadian traders! May 16 is the last day of trades. You must request equity withdrawal personally! No other countries follow US and Canadian example. I knew that we never had so...
... does it mean that everyone saw right through the endless bluster, hollow rhetoric and empty promises of the man tasked with reading from a teleprompter, and currently in charge of one of the world's most totalitarian states? Because either someone is getting fired for forgetting to turn on...
Google Chrome apps "Economic calendar" Chrome Webstore
  Build 910  (2)
Hi, Double check if I compile my EA using build 910, will it have any problems running on MT5 with build 900
The chart is in bid price so all the indicators are calculated with bid price correct? so if I want to code a condition like price over moving average , I need to use bid price for both buy and sell? make sense
The dismal list of financial executive deaths has recently increased to 11 in the last few months. Speculation has surrounded many of these deaths (and suicides) as to the reasoning; none more than the first - William Broeksmit, an executive who worked in Deutsche Bank's risk function and advised...
[Deleted]
last tuesday the minister of finance of canada resign and at wednesday a new minister start and last tuesday srtephen poloz said that they may decrease interest rates but this before the new minister start and at friday there was important news on the economic calendar and it was positive foe...
[Deleted]
beige books are very important and the chinese economic news has a massive effect on aud and nzd and gold , i only know the dates of release of the american beige book from the economic calendar of forex factory but i could not find the dates of release of the chinese beige book in this calendar so...
[Deleted]
Manually without indicators Manually with indicators With a robot that you take care to monitor With a robot unattended other
since latest update of mq4 I get after compiling of an ea with #property strict the warning: possible use of uninitialized variable 'hr' and others similar. also the backtest result is different to the one compiled without #property strict what do I have to do? can't find any info about it
The price is ranging between 1.3707 support and 1.3966 resistance with primary bullish market condition for D1 timeframe. As to W1 timeframe so the price is trying to break 1.3914 resistance level for primary bullish to be continuing. If D1 price will break 1.3966 resistance on close bar together...
This February, we have reported on an important milestone in the development of MQL5 Cloud Network - 500 million tasks were executed using the network capacities. Over the past six months, this figure has doubled and thousands of the network users from around the world have executed one billion...
Hi, As I understand, one can register to a signal, and the EA performs automated trades in his/her account. I don't want for now to have automated trading in my account. I want to receive the signal in my mail account, and then open or close a trade according to this signal manually. Is it possible
Can anyone tell me where I can find in the forum Indicators Volume. Also, if possible Demand - Offer. For MT4 Thank you very much friends ......