Crosshairs - page 2

Automated-Trading:

Published in the Market. It's availiable directly from the client terminal.

Thanks FinGer!

Will try it later tonight and especially use it doing research on the weekends. 

Thanks again, FinGer!

Works great!

Time to transfer all my "work" into MT5.

Do you have an indentical version for MT4?

Mark

Houston, USA 

no.

new update 1.50  programmed on a mac Lion with Parallels Desktop(windows)

Parameter :

Only mouse click on chart 
Jump to the OHLC 
Show Crosshairs 
Navigation in the charts 
Color of the crosshairs
Thickness of the crosshairs
Style of the crosshairs

Sorry Video account delete (ads hack)

new video here

Thanks again, FinGer!

Works great!

Time to transfer all my "work" into MT5.

Mark

Houston, USA 

coming....

Crosshairs - Version 2.0 is ready.  :)  (MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 655)

Navigates and shows Crosshairs synchronously on all open charts over various time frames. It can simultaneously run multiple instances.

• New function (parameters) "Jump to the OHLC" navigates to the selected line course only OHLC value. (Open, High, Low, Close). 
  • More precise time/price synchronization.
  • Support the chart indicator/oscillation window.
  • MQL5 code has been upgraded and optimized, so current system resources be used more efficiently.
Trading Utility Crosshairs
  • reviews: 5
  • Alexander Piechotta
  • www.mql5.com
Navigates and shows Crosshairs synchronously on all open charts over various time frames. It can simultaneously run multiple instances. New function (parameters) "Jump to the OHLC" navigates to the selected line course only OHLC value....

Hello,

I'm very interested in this crosshair (I've been looking for something like this for a while now), but am unable to figure out how to download it when I click on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/85 (problem is that I don't see a download link anywhere when I navigate to that page). Could someone tell me where the download link is or better yet, provide me with a direct download link? I'm new to this forum so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. Thanks!

Trading Utility Crosshairs
  • reviews: 5
  • Alexander Piechotta
  • www.mql5.com
Navigates and shows Crosshairs synchronously on all open charts over various time frames. It can simultaneously run multiple instances. New function (parameters) "Jump to the OHLC" navigates to the selected line course only OHLC value....

wjhamilton:

Hello,

I'm very interested in this crosshair (I've been looking for something like this for a while now), but am unable to figure out how to download it when I click on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/85 (problem is that I don't see a download link anywhere when I navigate to that page). Could someone tell me where the download link is or better yet, provide me with a direct download link? I'm new to this forum so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. Thanks!

Nevermind, I figured out that you download it from within the platform itself (I've been using version 4, only just upgraded to 5 in order to use crosshair). Looking forward to testing it.

Hello,

Nevermind, I figured out that you download it from within the platform itself (I've been using version 4, only just upgraded to 5 in order to use crosshair). Looking forward to testing it. 

yes.

but FX Currencies Power Meter 

Trading Utility FX Currencies Power Meter
  • reviews: 2
  • Alexander Piechotta
  • www.mql5.com
It shows a meter with the strength of the individual currencies on the Forex market. The calculation is based on the current price movement in the High-Low Range the last X hours of all currency pairs in which the individual currency...
Reason: