General - page 1293

Crash Logs..  (2)
Hi, With a lot of the new builds coming out, the build notes describing the build changes etc often contain the line " Fixed errors reported in crash logs". What are these crash logs - are they the windows crash logs or separate logs generated by MetaTrader? And where can they be found? Thanks in
USDCHF – While USDCHF may be recovering, its broader downside bias still remains intact. And with that recovery running out of steam, downside threats cannot be ruled out. This suggests on ending its corrective recovery, a return to the 0.8889 level is expected. Further down, support lies at the 0...
  I'm Jealous  (15   1 2)
I'm Jealous of Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino's, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese & Japanese people... WHy do they show on facebook and also on discovery channels that they make and eat so tasty foods!? If your not going to serve me ... why show me!? please post in this topic your dishes and recipes...
Hello Master I need help to add int minute on this EA Plis help me Thanks super_combo.mq4
Forex Trading and Gambling - Are these the same? Are the following factors determinatory in this regard? 1. Numbers 2. Players 3. Tools 4. Emotions 5. Strategies
hello, I would like to know if is it possible to run the strategy tester from code, or do some workaround to get the net profit for an expert advisor. I only need the net profit. Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
  Forex doubts  (9)
Write any Forex doubts that you may have and which could be answered within this thread.
Does anybody has a EA which can close the open position based on the duration? For example, it will close the open position which is opened for 2 hours? Thanks a lot.
GBPUSD: Continued weakness saw GBP extending its corrective pullback on Tuesday . This leaves the risk of further downside on the cards. Support lies at the 1.6000 level followed by 1.5950 level and then the 1.5900 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.5850 level and next the 1.5800 level
I want change my expert price in market.Can I?
Just write each one for how long you are trading Forex. This will help us see somehow who is a player on the Forex market. I am trading for no more than 2 months and mostly use some Signals in the beginning.
GOLD: The commodity continues to hold on to its recovery higher but may have run into the bears as price hesitation has set in. However, it will have to retake the 1,375 levels to prevent risk of a return to the downside. In case this occurs, support lies at the 1,240.00 level with a turn below here...
Hey, I'm wondering what you guy think about this. Is there any difference between a guy trading 100$ or 10 guys trading together 1000$ ( we presume that each one got into the pool with 100$). How can they get some leverage over the guy trading alone? Is there any way that in the forex world more...
Hi I'm trying to create an indicator with two lines . Are moving average . But the graph will show a . The code is : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Médias Moveis.mq5 | //| Copyright
  Change of Server  (6)
I have unsubscribed from a signal that I had wrongly subscribed, I do not see the refund in my account?
CL_I_03_MultiCharts Attached Image (click to enlarge) If you make your trading decisions based on multiple time frame price and indicator condition, you are likely to find this indicator useful. Your trading style makes it necessary to open and go through many charts, your desktop space never seems...
When I place an order for a Job, the developer is obliged to send the file MQL? Think that I don't see like should in the articles and don't have found the rules accordingly. I appreciate the help. Thank you!
Urgent need to change the server Login and signal which I subscribe!! I pay and do not receive the signal. In IBFX say I have to change Server in MQL5 but I can not.
EURJPY- With continued bullishness seen, a recapture of the 135.49 level is envisaged. Further out, resistance resides at the 136.50 level followed by the 137.00 level. A break of here will pave the way for a run at the 137.50 level with a push through that level aiming at the 136.50 level. Its...
When in crosshair mode, the leftmost datetime appears on the time axis, which is nice, but, it would be even nicer to have it more in the background, so that, when we move the mouse in the left area of the chart, crosshair's own datetime would shadow the leftmost datetime We are pretty sure everyone
Hello, im very new in this community, want to sell my computers resource through meta tester 5 agent manager, but i didnt find any schedule of earnings, like if i have an i5, 8gb ram pc than how much i can earn per hour by sharing y resources. thanx.
  Jobs - feature suggestion.  (17   1 2)
I suggest an advanced button that buyers can turn on from their Profile. Once on, the advanced button would be active in the Jobs page. The button would appear in all parts of the Job process as "Jump to Complete, Pay Developer Now". See attached JPG image. I use the Jobs feature a lot. The process:...
[Deleted]
Lets say at 1pm a moving averages hits 1.500 then at 2pm it hits 1.600 then for the rest of the day it goes back to 1.500. is there anyway i can store that the info had once reached 1.600? The strategy im using consists of three different events happening but not necessarily at the same time. I just
In what cases is better to have an ECN account instead of a retail account when trading Forex? Should it always be my option or does it depend upon different factors?
GOLD: The commodity continues to hold on to its recovery higher suggesting further upside is envisaged. However, it will have to retake the 1,375 levels to prevent risk of a return to the downside. In case this occurs, support lies at the 1,240.00 level with a turn below here shifting attention to...
Good afternoon, I am porting a simple Ea which closes positions after some time if a condition is met, and I don't seem to find replacement for OrderOpenTime() for MQL5. I browsed the forum and this article without success: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81. Could you please point me in the...
Hi Everybody, Is it possible to move this icon to a different location ? And is it possible to change this icon image or hide it ? Thanks for your time =)
EURUSD: With EUR bullish and extending its strength the past week, further upside is likely in the new week. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3850 level followed by the 1.3900 level and possibly higher towards the 1.3950 level. A cut through here will target the 1.4000 level. Its weekly RSI...
If anyone buy a product form MQL market , before is this possible to see how many user download a product?
One more time--the distinction between human- and algo-trading The markets do not act like they once did. The trading in certain stocks is operating on time-scales so small that they cannot be in response to human thought. Not only are certain individuals able to access key information before...