General - page 1297

Hi guy ! Does anyone know if the time shown in "Market Watch" window is with "Day Light Saving Time" ON or OFF ? And just to confirm, the time zone is GMT+1, right? Thank you
Here is a way to pick price targets based on past price action.
  Data Mining  (4)
Hi all, I'm a beginner at MQL programming and I've just created some E.A with MQL5 until today! Now I have enough time to work on higher level of programming and I'll work on DataMining method.Could you help me to start from witch point and introduce me the best references? Thanks in advanced...
Yes its possible look at stuff like fibonacci No forex is random and spontenous there cant be such a thing
10000$ - 1 lot 10000$ - 5 lot 10000$ - 10 lot 10000$ - 15 lot 10000$ - 20 lot 10000$ - 30 lot 10000$ - 40lot 10000$ - 49 lot other suggestions; PLEASE WRITE IT !
[Deleted]
  52 week low  (1)
anyone has an indicator what will mark the 52 week low on the chart?
Hi, Does anyone know how do we set the trade lot size to open trade using the same proportion volume when we subscribe to their signal? Thank you.
  New to trading  (1)
Hi, I am new to trading and I am overwhelmed. Where do I go for a guide for help or some newbie section? I have downloaded MT4 on a FXCM demo, but I don't understand how to use it. I want to use the signals, but I don't know how to use those either. If someone is listening, please help.
The Federal Reserve convenes for a highly anticipated meeting to make a decision about QE tapering. There is a a very high probability that the Fed will announce a reduction in the pace of bond buying on September 18th, and probably by $10-15 billion to $70-75 billion. Here are 5 reasons for the...
An anticipated reduction in stimulus by the Federal Reserve that has roiled the financial markets for months will be seen as no big deal if it goes ahead next week, according to a Bloomberg Global Poll of investors. Fifty-seven percent of those surveyed say they don’t expect a sudden change in the...
EURUSD: Having halted its weakness and turned higher the past week, more upside is likely in the new week. However, it will have to retake the 1.3415 level to trigger its broader upside towards the 1.3500 level followed by the 1.3600 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting...
Hi All, What would be the best indicator or EA script to avoid "consolidation" periods (such as the one below in red)? Preferably other than the Bollinger bands. Wip
hello. I meet a trouble about dll. I make a dll in C++. the dll open a file for get data. in my C++ project ,I can use the dll for opening a file in the Metatrader 5 data path to get data. But. I can't do the same things in Metatrader5. I make a scripts in Metatrader5 ,the scripts use the dll to
Hello, I am new member in this site. Can the "Trade signals Base on Reversal Candlestick patterns " be installed in the MT4 ? if can, how do i go about doing it, i mean to install it in the MT4 Appreciate your helps guys
Never let a crisis go to waste, says an old rule of politics. For some major players in the economy, the financial crisis that began five years ago this month with Lehman Bros.' collapse turned out to be as much an opportunity as a calamity. Although the memories that the anniversary evoke are...
HI; if want to have maximum protection on a mql5 file, such that : - control running - date limitation or...( any other idea or method ) ---------------------------------------------- i wrote this to set a password & date limitation: . . input string PASSWORD= "0" ; // 1=run 0=off
Guys kindly check this code and let me know why it is not working on a GJ chart sma3.mq4 my idea which i am working on is to compare uptrend of sma3 of GBPUSD and uptrend of sma3 of another pair Guide
Hello everyone, hope your all doing well. I wanted to post a quick post to see if there is anyone out there who could change this custom indicator into an auto EA. If they could it would help me a lot to grow my capital while I am at school. My basic plan for this system is to: Buy when the line...
Months of anticipation will come to an end next week when the Federal Reserve finally says whether it will start to rein in its massive stimulus of the economy, which has flooded financial markets with some $2.75 trillion over the past five years, supercharging returns on everything from stocks to...
1. When I click on the chart, CHARTEVENT_CLICK fires, onClick() is launched 2. When I click on an object, CHARTEVENT_CLICK && CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK are fired, both onClick() and onObjectClick() are launched In case 2, How can I stop onClick() from being launched? I cannot think of a solution....
Here's some interesting data from the recent survey on the forex market by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). "The United Kingdom maintained its lead as the world's foremost trading center with a 41 percent share followed by the United States at 19 percent. Singapore overtook Japan to...
Here's some interesting data from the recent survey on the forex market by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). "The United Kingdom maintained its lead as the world's foremost trading center with a 41 percent share followed by the United States at 19 percent. Singapore overtook Japan to...
  Question  (2)
Is it now possible to run an EA created in MQL5 code, on the mql4 platform? Thanks Rob
[Deleted]
This should be simple but I cannot get it to work. What I am trying to achieve is to change the first colour (colour 1) to magenta and the size of colour 1 to size 2. The original settings are NONE and zero (0) respectively. When I do change the settings the indicator will not work on the chart....
Hello all, I mentioned this idea in babybips.com, but it could not draw enough attention to their members, so I decided to give forex-tsd a shot. After almost a year studying about trading, risk, and money management, I came up with the idea of recognizing VSA setups and sending out alerts...
  phone to use  (13   1 2)
Please I need some advice here, my broker Profiforex offers mt4 mobile platform for the devices below: MT4 for iPhone/Blackberry/Android/Windows Mobile. Which phone do you think would be better?
[Deleted]
Hi, can you help me with this indicator. This is daily H/L indicator, but I need something different. Options: - week H/L (not day) - exclude Sunday - line from H/L of week in time interval of aplication (DD.MM.YYYY - DD.MM.YYYY) or infinity. Thank you for help
Yes please, Smiles help convey the emotion missing from plain text. :-D No, we don't need Smilies. :-o I don't care, just show me the results, NOW ! ! ;-)
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the Fed's announcement of "open-ended" QE, or as we dubbed it, QEternity. A few months later, as Operation Twist expired, the Fed also announced the current distribution of securities subject to monthly monetization: $45 billion in Treasurys, and $40...