General - page 1294

Hi, I'm having problem adding a second signal provider . I had no problem adding my first provider but the second one doesn't show in my MQL account (any provider) and also won't show in my trading account. I'm using MT4 and my provider is vantage FX. is there a limitation for adding more than one
Wondering how can I edit the MT4 account number after subscribing to a signal?
Hello, if I have a signal running on MT4 on a VPS and then I open meta trader here on my computer or phone, that is logged into my live account, will it mess up my signal trading? What if I have two copies of meta trader open like my VPS and my desktop? Will trades be duplicated? Thank you
im following a signal on a cent account - but unfortunately the conversion rate is 1;1 instead 1:100. i get cents instead dollars. How do i fix the conversion rate? its a paid signal so ever minute is a loss! please help. i have 15000 eurocents on that account and signal has 7000 usd. i could...
  MetaTester and OpenCL  (16   1 2)
Several question about OpenCl with Metatester client. 1) if my computer has a graphics card with OpenCL is that it affects the value "PR" of this computer ? 2) In common.ini file, we can see that: [Experts] DisableOpenCL= Is this option must be set to 1 or 0 to take advantage of OpenCL on...
Can someone please make the EA to do the following. It currently trades 24hrs a day nonstop. I would like to have it stop trading after a profit in dollars has been raeched. This could be called ProfitTarget and lets say ProfitTarget is et to 20 (dollars) and if profit is reached ea must stop...
Hi, What I can do when MACD_TIMEFRAME in optimizing returns a 16385? Does mean 16385 minutes? It equal to 273.08 hours, and 11.37 days. How can I use this number? Can any body help? Thanks
[Deleted]
I want to receive notifications from either MT4 or MT5 platform to my mobile. I done it using my system. But how to set in a cloud network ? Daily i may be needing to set different alerts. I don't need to run EA or Scripts. Just i want to set alerts. How much i have to pay for a day ?
This is another thing that has not been properly addressed. Many clients do not understand what is meant by account client fund segregation. Segregated accounts may or mayn't be safe but if they truly are offered & thereby broker isn't able to utilize clients' un-utilized funds then he'd be losing...
I have to change/buy a new mouse every six months, I've probably bought 10's of mouses. Every six months the mouse double-clicks on a single-click and i have to change it. Anyone else experience these issues? I think it's because of so many clicks we make in trading work, the mouse malfunctions. I'm...
Hi: Question about MT5 vs MT4 - I am having an indicator that will be programmed that uses math equations (perhaps 1000 processes max) - Is there a big difference between the processing capability of 5 vs 4. Thanks for the insight!
helo every body first i don't why the moderator didn't accept my previous post i hope to know what is the reason was my post illegal anyway let me first introduce my self to you i am Ahmad Zaki working as a Technical Analyst My Experience is more than 3 years analysis for Egyptian , Gulf Stock...
GOLD: GOLD triggered a recovery higher the past week leaving room for more upside in the new week. However, it will have to overcome the 1,329 level to extend its upside. A failure for this to occur could mean a return to the downside with eyes on the 1,240.00 level with a turn below here shifting...
I have some problems with brokerX Terminal and I hope you guys have encountered that problem. I'm trading on brokerX and for quit some time, without any problem. However, when I started using an EA, I wondered that it always opened multiple trades of the same size, instead of the one trade it...
EURUSD: With EUR resuming its medium term uptrend, further upside offensive is likely in the days ahead. This suggests further upside is expected towards 1.3710 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3800 level followed by the 1.3850 level and possibly higher towards the 1.3900 level. Its...
Banks that are still viable but need state aid to boost their capital base should be allowed to receive help without inflicting losses on their junior bondholders, European Central Bank President Mario Draghi told the European Commission. In a July 30 letter addressed to EU Competition Commissioner...
  See the graph..  (2)
Hi there :-) When stopping a backtest before it has finished I cannot find the button to press to see the graph, how to? KR Jesper
[Deleted]
I am developing a FX plugin for a popular web platform. The idea is that people can display charts in their web apps thanks to MetaQuotes hcc calculated by MetaQuotes demo server. I would like to know if is everything ok to do that. Is this legal? Are MetaQuotes' hcc files distributed under some...
Hi, can anyone tell me how much does it usually take to get the required reviewer verification before a program is added to the code base?
USDCHF – With a reversal of its previous week gains occurring the past week, further decline is expected as we enter a new week. This will leave the 0.8967 level as the next downside target where a violation will aim at the 0.8900 level. A turn below here will turn attention to the 0.8850 level...
On the global financial stage, China is playing chess while the U.S. is playing checkers, and the Chinese are now accelerating their long-term plan to dethrone the U.S. dollar. You see, the truth is that China does not plan to allow the U.S. financial system to dominate the world indefinitely....
So far, the history seems to lack a few things: - stock splits and mergers ; eventually with a ratio to tell how current price relates to former prices (before last event) - swaps - long, short, swap type - these need to be incorporated in the tester, so that it doesn't use the current swaps ;...
On Friday morning the U.S. dollar came close to its lowest point of the year against the euro, according to The Wall Street Journal, on expectations that the Fed will have to continue its easy money policies for longer than first forecast thanks to the government shutdown. More broadly, the shutdown...
hello i dawinloud mt5 i show all toolbar without market tab i want tester an ea by demo mode, but i cant becouse i dont show market tab please tell me solu bye.
Hi, Need help from somebody, I am trying to subscribe to Signals, but I have 2 MT-4 accts. (Oanda / FXDD), I want to subs. using my FXDD acct. but when I try to subscribe even though I start woth the FXDD acct. when signal ask if I ask an MT-4 acct. it brings the Onda Mt-4 acct, not the FXdd acct...
  hedging  (8)
Can someone please explain hedging in a more fuller sense and how it affects our trades if used?
i can see the reviews but cant see how to reply to others leaving a review or how to place a review any ideas?
What is the method to target 1.28 for EURUSD?
The correction is going on for the second week within bullish primary trend which was stopped by now with 1.5913 support level on D1 timeframe. If the price will cross 1.5913 support line so the correction will be continuing for the week; and if Chinkou Span line will cross historical price from...