General - page 1287

Hello, 1) I would find it practicle if I could launch a script automatically from an EA while it's running (instead of having to recopy the code of the script inside the code of the EA or using mqh files). A code line like : Launch "MyScript" would be the easiest way Is it possible, and if yes...
AUDUSD: Having continued to weaken, we see risk of further downside towards the 0.9000 level where a break will target further downside towards the 0.8950 level. Further down, support stands at the 0.8900 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. On the upside,...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I hope i'm asking my question in the right forum. I would like to be able to do the following:- View 1 minute bars from 1-8 years ago on MT4. Currently the strategies im working on are based on a 4 hour chart. But the timing of the entries themselves are based on minute bars. So my...
  Flooded with Email Alerts  (24   1 2 3)
Hey Everyone, the recommendation, when using this Indicator, was to keep the function "WaitForCandleClose" set on "true" to avoid repeated Email Alerts -- even with the "true" setting the Email Alerts keep coming -- sometimes 50 or so at a time -- if the signal could be "locked in" at the beginning...
Hello people,  I am preparing my first EA to the championship. It uses some built-in indicators that during the simulation using Strategy Tester appears all in the chart window.  I wouldn't like to disclosure all the indicators that it uses, as well as their parameter...
[Deleted]
I got this from babypips i wanted to share with you guys, the num 5 reason i came up with, you can add to the list by posting a reply Not having a proven trading methodology Not understanding how the market works, key indicators, key numbers, and ideal times to trade. Risking too much per trade...
[Deleted]
I want to get people thinking and taking so let me post this there. These are my thoughts on trading and see if we get some fire works lol. But lets everyone be nice lol Man I love FF so much junk on trading I think trade should be To trade keep it simple 1. Find a trend- 2. Find a good stop -
Will it work to trade EURUSD pair over thanksgiving or will it be closed
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is crossing historical W1 price on open bar for possible bullish breakout. Besides, W1 price crossed 100.43 resistance level on open bar too which is indicating that this breakout may be really started on the near future depends on where next W1 bar will be...
On MT4, you could use custom templates for experts and indicators by changing the files on experts\templates Where is the location on mt5?
Japanese investment bank Nomura is out with a big global economic outlook for 2014. The title is "The End Of The End Of The World." The theme is that as 2013 comes to a close, the age of crisis is well and truly over. There are still lingering issues of course, but the really huge themes that have...
Hello, I'm Darwin and this is my second article in which I will try to explain how a walk-forward-analysis works and what benefits it brings you as an EA trader. But I do not just want to explain how a walk-forward-analysis works (as others already did this), no, I want to explain why it is the only...
How many dollars are 10 Credit in MQL5?
Hi, was just curious to why anybody would subscribe to a demo signal? as that person would have control of youre money and none of theirs would be on the line. so higher risks could be taken on their side??? any ideas? cheers
  Eur-USD
Hello I am going strat a new topic about the Eur-Usd daily predictions over this forum. Basically these forecast of Eur-Usd will be based upon the top five forex websites. I hope it will be great learning. one can see my post on daily basis for the discussion with my forex community.
Back around the turn of the century, when the common European currency was introduced, there was much hope and excitement about the future. It worked... for about 7 years. Unfortunately since 2007 things haven't gone according to plan and now the continent is paying for the drunken sailor debt...
Hi everyone, I'd like to know if someone is interested in developing this system, that seems to be very impressive. I'm not able to write in mql code, I found an expert advisor some time ago and I made some simple changes in the code, achieving incredible results in back test. But I need someone to...
  gold?  (3)
I want information about Gold?
EURUSD: With EUR continuing to hold on to its upside bias, a retake of the 1.3579 level is a likely scenario. This if seen will extend gains towards the 1.3600 level and then the 1.3650 level. Above here will expose the 1.3738 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view....
  Problems with the forum.  (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Apparently IE hangs up when trying to show an advertisement on a forum page. As IE x64 has no Adobe Flash Player
  doji  (1)
what is doji?
  hammer?  (1)
what is inverted hammer? 
Hi there everyone, I was just wondering if it it necessary to have around the same amount of money as a traders signal for it to work well? and is it necessary to trade with the same amount of leverage as the signal provider ? I guess you wouldn't be able to trade with a higher leverage, but what
USDJPY: With continued bullishness seen during Monday trading session , further upside offensive is likely in the days ahead. Further out, resistance resides at the 102.50 level. A breach of here will aim at the 103.00 level followed by the 103.73 level. Above here if seen will target the 104.00
[Deleted]
Stop Loss Stop Order
Hey! I've been spending a few days looking for a BB MACD EA (not just the indicator). Any1 have one? Would be greatly appreciated! Happy trading, Axel
The Fed's Catch 22 just got catchier. While most attention in the recently released FOMC minutes fell on the return of the taper as a possibility even as soon as December (making the November payrolls report the most important ever, ever, until the next one at least), a less discussed issue was the...
can we input data before 1970.01.01 and after 2036.12.31on MT4? can we edit data on MT5 like MT4?
Hi it's me again Coensio Swing Trader (CSTV04) makes it possible to trade semi-automatically using manually pre-defined support/resistance or breakout levels. EA sends automatically orders according to predefined trading direction which can be defined as simply as drawing a line on the chart....
EURUSD: With a second week of upside seen, further upside could follow in the new week. However, it will have to take out the 1.3547 level to prevent a return to the 1.3295 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3650 level where a break will aim at the 1.3710 level. Price hesitation may...