General - page 1296

See the graph..  (2)
Hi there :-) When stopping a backtest before it has finished I cannot find the button to press to see the graph, how to? KR Jesper
[Deleted]
I am developing a FX plugin for a popular web platform. The idea is that people can display charts in their web apps thanks to MetaQuotes hcc calculated by MetaQuotes demo server. I would like to know if is everything ok to do that. Is this legal? Are MetaQuotes' hcc files distributed under some...
Hi, can anyone tell me how much does it usually take to get the required reviewer verification before a program is added to the code base?
USDCHF – With a reversal of its previous week gains occurring the past week, further decline is expected as we enter a new week. This will leave the 0.8967 level as the next downside target where a violation will aim at the 0.8900 level. A turn below here will turn attention to the 0.8850 level...
On the global financial stage, China is playing chess while the U.S. is playing checkers, and the Chinese are now accelerating their long-term plan to dethrone the U.S. dollar. You see, the truth is that China does not plan to allow the U.S. financial system to dominate the world indefinitely....
So far, the history seems to lack a few things: - stock splits and mergers ; eventually with a ratio to tell how current price relates to former prices (before last event) - swaps - long, short, swap type - these need to be incorporated in the tester, so that it doesn't use the current swaps ;...
On Friday morning the U.S. dollar came close to its lowest point of the year against the euro, according to The Wall Street Journal, on expectations that the Fed will have to continue its easy money policies for longer than first forecast thanks to the government shutdown. More broadly, the shutdown...
hello i dawinloud mt5 i show all toolbar without market tab i want tester an ea by demo mode, but i cant becouse i dont show market tab please tell me solu bye.
Hi, Need help from somebody, I am trying to subscribe to Signals, but I have 2 MT-4 accts. (Oanda / FXDD), I want to subs. using my FXDD acct. but when I try to subscribe even though I start woth the FXDD acct. when signal ask if I ask an MT-4 acct. it brings the Onda Mt-4 acct, not the FXdd acct...
  hedging  (8)
Can someone please explain hedging in a more fuller sense and how it affects our trades if used?
i can see the reviews but cant see how to reply to others leaving a review or how to place a review any ideas?
What is the method to target 1.28 for EURUSD?
The correction is going on for the second week within bullish primary trend which was stopped by now with 1.5913 support level on D1 timeframe. If the price will cross 1.5913 support line so the correction will be continuing for the week; and if Chinkou Span line will cross historical price from...
Hi,     I need u guys' help here as I couldn't find solution online. I was using VPS server to run my MT4 platform, but I didn't know if I open the same account on another computer, the signal will be copy again under current price. So basically I now have 10 open positions, but the signal provider...
World markets gave the U.S. debt deal a tepid reception Thursday, even as lawmakers opened the government for business and removed the threat of a costly default. Stocks were mixed in Asia, with Japan's Nikkei posting a 0.8% gain and the Australia ASX All Ordinaries ending 0.3% higher. Hong Kong's...
Hi, I have made a payment to subscribe a signal for a week, payment made via paypal. But when i launched my MT4, i cannot subscribed to the signal?
Hello, I have found an indicator called Effort index code it for Amibroker. I think it'll be helpful to have it for MT4, because i couldn't find a similar version. It could be helpful in combination with other indicators such as Better volume. Unfortunately I don't use Amibroker, therefore, I don't...
While Testing My Strategy I Need To Send The Output To Text File Or Spread Sheet  So That When The Strategy Tester Runs Across and Annotation It Reacts Accordingly.
AUDUSD: With continued bullishness seen, more upside offensive is the likely scenario. However, the pair will have to break and hold above the 0.9528 level to trigger its recovery in the short term. Once this occurs, expect a run at the 0.9600 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9650...
Dear Genuises, I want to take the live price feed from Windsor MT5 (eg. Gold,M1) and place orders with the same price in a different MT5 Platform. Help me how to save the Gold from Windsor MT5 in .dll and import the .dll file in the different MT5 Platform Please help me how to do it. Many Thanks
I can use my card NETELLER Net + Virtual MasterCard to deposit USD into my account MQL5?
  Credits - Euro  (2)
What does it mean in Euro: 30.00 Credits? Thank you for help
Hi: Is it possible to import other instruments such as stocks into MT5 - since I am in the US, I can only receive Forex. Thanks for answers. (I have read that this can be done with MT4)
Hello, I was disconnected from [...] signal. How do I fix this problem? Thank you.
HI, I'm just testing the signal service here, but today three trades were not closed and I had to close them manually. Any reason for that? How can I troubleshoot it?
  best signal  (3)
ok looking over the signals that are here i cant seem to see 1 trader who makes money! scalping 1 pip ( never work as copy system due to spread or slip ) holding trades for days if they lose ( the account will blow ) Can any person here show me a real trader making real money ongoing or is this...
[Deleted]
I have sent an EA 2 weeks before, till now it is in proof read status, getting no response, even i have no option to get contact with the moderator. really feeling very bad. Thanks.
Lets discuss if someone knows any strategy to Win 100% , each and every trade? i am scalping the market for small profits with no sl
  MQL5 with FXCM??  (1)
I am using FXCM on both a demo and real accounts. there is no signal tab in the terminal. How would I use signals with such a platform or use a "generic"MT4,that has signals, with FXCM. Imean connect to thier server? Thank You in advance
  story line  (4)
You were told about it or probably came across it online, or your heard about in conversations or maybe you were introduced to it. You learned and asked a lot of questions. You tried you fortune. It went bad or good at first try. You were excited or sad, but you carried on till date. "FOREX"