General - page 1288

Cannot open MT4 or MT5 for device Sony Z1. I'm getting the error Device Not Supported?
Is it possible to plot indicator values on the DataWindow but not on the SubWindow? When you set PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_SHOW_DATA,false); the indicator values are excluded both from the indicator SubWindow and from the DataWindow. I would like to plot the indicator values only on the...
Is it possible to subscribe to a signal and use EA/trade manually on thesame account? i want to know if it won't conflict with the signal i received from the provider. Please,i need reply urgently
..or is fifo mandatory across all brokers?
Hi there hope all is well :-) I have all in all 8 CPU's and 24 OpenCL GPU's on my PC. See attachment. I want to share this with my own server where I have MT5 installed. When using MetaTester 5 agents manager build 871 I can only share my 8 CPU's on my network, how do I share the 24 OpenCL GPU's...
yes,please i need it no, it's not Necessary
USDJPY: We continue to hold our upside bias on USDJPY despite its price hesitation risk. On ending its present pullback, it should retake the 100.60 level. A violation of here will aim at the 101.52 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 102.00 level. Conversely, support lies at the 98.00...
Hello i ' m want watch mt5 platform real time quotes, in EXCEL dde link , pls can you help me. mt4 before trying this code : =MT4|BID!EURUSD but this code not run on MT5 very important: thank you
Hello, I'm looking for an EA where I can draw a horizontal line and e. g. a sell trade, entering it when bar closes below or on that line. I've found some EA's but they don't care where the bar closes. Hopefully someone can help me here.
Whats up guys. Please anyone, help with an indicator I'd like to apply a fixed minimum+maximum to. I tried applying the minimum and maximum in the normal way but the indi it just falls off the indicator window as I scroll. Please help peace
Just a question, How do we evaluate trading strategies ? sinces some only work from time to time. (for example form 2000 untill 2002 and than turn losing up to 2007 and than start being profatable again?) can anybody point me in a directon of maybe sugest some literature ? Thanks
EURJPY- Despite its mild price pullback, its broader medium term upside bias remains intact. However, the pair will have to retake the 135.49 level to trigger its broader medium term uptrend now on hold. Further out, resistance resides at the 136.50 level followed by the 137.00 level. A break of...
The first time I knew about something called Forex was back in 2008. After realising its hard I lost interest, but this year I got rejuvenated. After realising i cant be succesful with standard mt4 indicators alone I started search for custom indicators. I have about 200 in my PC already. Its been...
what to do if a signal provider charges for a signal and dosent make any trades? This signal (<Name removed by moderator>) enabled payment for his signal: <Link removed by moderator> and did not trade for a week. now another week seems idle. 1. What a subscriptor that subscribed for a week can do if
Comments that do not relate to the "Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!", have been moved into this topic.
Hi Folks, Before when I was new to forex and also new to full-time trading. When anyone used to ask me what I do, I used to tell them that I am a "forex trader", but the problem is that a majority of people don't know what it is and would then ask me a question "what is that?" , then I'd have to...
I create CChartObjectTrend by code, How can I know CChartObjectTrend 's angle
Does anyone know where can I find a method with parameters and return value in profit? Thanks
  MQL5 Programming  (1)
I just started learning programming mql5. I run into problem of very simple textout with canvas, it shows nothing, absolutely nothing, why? please help me. source code following.#property copyright "Test"#property link "http://www.test.de"#property version "1.00"#property...
CRUDE OIL: Crude Oil continues to hold on to its broader downside bias as it looks to weaken further towards the 92.51 level. This leaves the risk of a return to the 92.00 level on the cards. A breach of here will turn attention to the 91.00 level followed by the 90.00 level and then the 89.00 level...
  Troublesome Ichimoku  (12   1 2)
Hi All, I'm trying to learn MT5 programing & am having a few teething issues. This is the latest one: Here is a short debug print out: KN 0 11:15:22 k_orders_demo_04 (GBPUSD,H1) 2013.03.14 00:06:40 ich1:1.492075 FJ 0 11:15:22 k_orders_demo_04 (GBPUSD,H1) 2013.03.14 00:06:40 ich2:1.4937 OP 0...
I subscribe a signal ,I want to change a signal,but can't unsubscribe it . How to do it ?
I have searched the docs, but couldn't find any specific function to count the number of opened charts on MT5 terminal. To solve this problem I came up with this solution: string ChartIdList[]; // To be called as a global variablefor(int i=1;i<100;i++) // To be called on OnInit(), for...
GBPUSD: Having closed higher for a second week in a row the past week, further upside is likely. This development leaves GBP targeting the 1.66200 level where a violation will aim at the 1.6259 level. A beach of here will resume its broader upside towards the 1.6350 level and subsequently the 1.6400...
i was following the singal on nano account and as service team admited it is not running properly and the cannon fixed (i used service desk). I also asked for returning my 7.5 fee that i pid for the signal on that account (i repurchased the signal on othr account). They admited its not working...
Hello, How can i Deposit/Withdraw Demo MT5 Account (if it is posible)? If it's not posible what can i do if my "demo money" drawdown? Open new demo acccount?? Thanks.
  Daily Market Analysis by FXNET  (115   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Market sentiment remains positive as it is still being characterized by the loose monetary policies of the world’s major central banks – Federal Reserve, European Central Bank and Bank of Japan. Last week, the Fed President nominee Janet Yellen signaled she will continue the Fed’s stimulus program,...
GOLD: Though closing flat the past week, its broader medium term downtrend remains intact. Below its declining trendline leaves our bias to the downside with eyes on the 1,251.56 level. A breach will aim at the 1,215.00 level. Further down, support resides at the 1,180.00 level with a turn below...
  cloud agents  (9)
I'm from singapore Why do I not see cloud agents from Singapore in MT5? I used to see that. I just went missing. I do see from USA and Europe.
  Persian language  (3)
is there possible to add another language?Suggestions, mql5.com site, Closed, Start: 2013.11.17 07:56, #850735is there possible to add another language?Persian is my favorite