General - page 1290

Dear Sir, I would like to edit my Login, First Name , Last Name because some characters in the name is Wrong. Login:...
  Airmike-Trading  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi Guys I want to trade, analyze and share my success and failures in this journal. I would like to introduce you my performance targets in time scale. My first target for the end of this year is 12 000 USD profit. My main trading strategy is basket trading of currencies depend on currency strength
AUDUSD: With a third week of decline occurring the past week and a follow through seen on Monday and during Tuesday trading session, further bearishness cannot be ruled out. This development leaves the pair targeting further downside towards the 0.9300 level where a violation will target the 0.9250...
This is all the result of my work..Like where do I withdraw money to my bank account.
if someone agree on this it could be great profitable move https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1015144/b-z3-h1-alpari-uk-ltd
how to upload data for tester from 1999 to 2009, you know how ?
can i change the lot size somewhere to reduce or increase the lots being traded by the signal I have subscribed to? and how do I turn off the signal if I need to? It suppose I am asking where the control panel is where I can intervene if needed - PLEASE HELP! This is getting difficult and
[Deleted]
how is it possible to activate once PayPal withdraw, in other to withdraw some credit from personal account to a card in MQL5.COM.
Dear Guys. I am facing some problem with MQL5 indicator code. Problem is that. i am draw line base on RSI Period = 14. So i want my indicator not draw last previous 14 candle. But when i code, my not draw from first. I think am doing something wrong. then code is below. void...
  multicurrengy EA  (9)
Dear traders Can anybody please tell me where can we learn more about multi-currency EA Dummy
Hi   I log in to metatrader 5 from 2 different PCs (one at home, and one at work). However, the settings, profiles, charting etc. is not saved on the server I presume. How do I 'sync' such that whatever changes I made while using it one one PC is reflected when I log in from another PC? I tried...
i'm new to FOREX, and have 6 month Experience I think the Greedy is our biggest enemies. So when I win for a trade, I' will take a Trade with Big Volume, example, My balance is $100, i trade 0.01 lot Gold and profit $100; The greed is Starting, I continue with 0.03 lot, 0.05 lot...etc... and as...
Hey guys, Yesterday I got stuck with my EA. It uses an indicator but what happens is that it obviously changes all the time. However, when in trade i need the ea to use values that were calculated when the trade was opened in order to set exit strategy conditions. So i created this: double...
I got an error of a indicator into Experts log.   2013.11.11 00:52:31 CAP_TDI_Histo (GBPUSD,M30) zero divide in 'Histo.mq5' (333,26)   I just want to know what meaning of two number (333 and 26). 
[Deleted]
Daily Technical Analysis from ACFX 11/11/2013 Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD as at 11th November 2013 DAILY OVERVIEW Trend : Down Ambush Zone : - Target 1 : - Target 2 : - Stop : - Comments Friday was another wide range day which eventually closed lower. Although Friday’s...
The brackets are illuminated, which is cool! The colour is bluish, it's associated with the normal highlighting, and it makes you worry if you've hit a bracket. It would be nice if the brackets were highlighted in some greenish or yellowish colour, unlike the colour of normal highlighting. Perhaps
Below my technique analysis for this week, I used two indicators: ASCtrend and NRTR for input and an object fibo to set targets and stops, according to the job very well executed by moderator newdigital in the topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10741#comment_431832 MetaTrader Trading...
Fellow traders, I just started to learn about pointers in C++ and memory management. My question is: how important is the use of pointers in MQL5? Did anyone experienced any significant difference, for exemple, in testing an EA? Was the test performed faster by the use of pointers? Or there was any
GOLD: With GOLD maintaining a bearish tone for a second week in row, further downside is likely. Support comes in at the 1,251.56 level where a breach will aim at the 1,215.00 level. Further down, support resides at the 1,180.00 level with a turn below here shifting attention to the 1,150.00 level....
Hello, I'm using a complete version of metatrader 5 on tablet with windows 8.1. As you may know on tablets the right click is made by continuos pressure of the pen on the screen (2 secs at least...). This event is not managed from the current version of the platform: hence it is not possible to
The price for D1 timeframe is located inside Ichimoku cloud which is indicating ranging market condition. But Chinkou Span line (the closing price plotted 26 days behind) of Ichimoku indicator is crossing historical price from below to above on open bar with uptrend which was going on for Friday for...
I have found in the hisotry center of my demo account more data then in history center of my real account (same platform and broker). How can I transfer the data from an account to the other. Should I export them? and in which folder should I save them? thank you for any help
HI I'm using Ross breakout strategy for some time now.This is awesome strategy if followed in spotting the lvl of good supports and resistance-when Ross hooks spotted --i take last recent 3 Hooks and draw trend line based on that on week and daily chart and 4 Hours chart and then i shifted to hourly...
That's a good one, try for free! Ha, ha, ha... Hermes
What is the best combination of brokerages to eliminate the most slippage in a provider/follower relationship?   I am a signal provider using Trader's Way.  But some of my followers have very large slippage.  I often suggest to subscribers to choose one of the low-slippage...
  "RMX" based on RSX  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi guys, hi Mrtools and Mladen, Please can one of you modifiy the RSX nrp MTF code of you MrTools to obtain an "RMX" (RMI with the algo of the RSX (not smooth with the Jsmooth code)) In another terms, can you add just one parameter "p" to have appliedprice(p), not appliedprice(1), like with the RSI...
[Deleted]
Hello! How I can remove status of seller in my profile? Thanks 
  Currency Indexes  (2)
Some people know to use these indexes. Other people trying to make dummy indicators. But banks, big trading companies, especially goverment use these indexes. UDX is the real strenght of USD. Just think about; how can u compare currencies except the currences in the formula? Fx is curreny trading...
  Jampang's Trade Setup  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, I will post my trade setup here once i found it. First setup GBPUSD Target 190 pips Happy Trading
Hi, I am Darwin and I am new here. tl;dr In the next weeks, I am planing to release my private Walk Forward Analyzer, but before I do this, first I want to make sure that also the beginners in mechanical trading understand why common backtests are quite useless and why walk forward analysis is...