General - page 1290

[Deleted]
Scalper Intra - Day Trader Long Term Trader
[Deleted]
Asian Session London session Newyork Session
  FX News Alert  (2)
Very nice and handy Trading tool can get from here, FX News Alert - Forex Alarm and Currency Strength Momentum Software its all free, you just need to sign up to get a password but IMHO well worth it
I wonder if the flap slippage, each signal if the number before the point, refers to more than 100 pips, for example, if I see a sign on the slippage is 2.33 pips, then I would pay 233 pips slippage, or pay 2 pips slippage? I ask this based on operating orders 0.10 lots where having a 2.33 pips...
Hi, I am very new to this mql5.com. Just Don't know how all of it working. Do I have to take works from work providers in jobs or I have to subscribe some signals. I have given a lot of computing time in BOINC so I know a little bit of this computing thing, But I am really facing a lot of problems...
I am curious if anyone knows where i can find the Color changing EMA and the Trend Period and MACDBollingerband indicators for mt4. I have them on Thinkorswim as shown in the picture. I'd greatly appreciate it
I am using charts with fixed scale and I am looking for EA/script that automatically adjusts the chart vertically so that the current price is always in the middle of the chart. Can someone help?
The MacArthur Foundation gave out its latest batch of "genius grants" yesterday, recognizing "exceptional creativity in their work and the prospect for still more in the future." One of the winners is a CalTech economist most famous for calling traders idiots. In 2010, Dr. Colin Camerer co-authored,...
Hi, guys. I want ask you what is the set charachter using by metaeditor for compiling the file. Do you have this info? Thank you
[Deleted]
In forum page, some left most icons are blue in color and others are gray. What the color difference indicate ?
  Server Delays  (1)
Hi, First of all, I am not a native speaker, sorry for the inconvenience. I am interested in the behaviour of the broker's trading server, and the bottle neck that usually forms when there is high volatility. I want to develope a system that measures this effect, to generate data to study its...
[Deleted]
  How to become a Moderator ?  (17   1 2)
What are the qualifications ? Is there any international certification exams for MQL5 ?
hello everyone would it be possible to force mt4 to create a new candle at the beginning of the new chosen time frame bar sometimes it takes mt4 30 or more seconds to create a new bar even if new 15 minute any thought? thx
[Deleted]
0-10 10-20 20-30 30-50 50+
How did they come to decide in forex and other finance stuff that bull vs bear was more suitable than other animals
[Deleted]
M1 M5 M15 M30 H1 H4
[Deleted]
Can you name some algorithms for detecting chart patterns.
Hi everyone, I am using renko charts, but the fact that the 'timeframe is lost' is a major disadvantage to use them. Does anyone know how to create 3 or 4-digits charts on mt4 out of 5-digits charts using another method? Is that even possible? Kind regards, Rok
Bank of America Corp's Countrywide unit placed profits over quality in a "massive fraud" selling shoddy mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, a U.S. government lawyer said on Tuesday. The claim came at the start of the first case by the government to go to trial against a major bank over...
Jobs section Market Cloud agents They all make approximately same amount
Pls i need an advice on best possible reason why trade are not copying to my mt4 trading platform, i trade on a mini account(EURUSDm) i have subscribe to a signal provider on a real account, connected successfully but cant copy trade this error message i get ( Signal - symbol EURUSD not found) I...
I have an mql4 function that retrieves the last historical order and then the profit of that last order.... I can't figure out how to do that in mql5. In mql5, I can retrieve historical data on Orders and Deals. Orders are useless -- to the extent I can determine -- and it appears that any one...
  stressful!  (13   1 2)
Day has been really stressful, I went on a long trip and am really down now. Do you guys think it would be wise to trade in such a situation?
UTC+04 Moscow Time UTC+01 Middle European Time Greenwich Mean Time UTC-05 Eastern Standard Time (North America) UTC−06:00 United States (Illinois, most of Texas)
23:00 ~ 01:00 GMT 00:00 ~ 01:00 GMT 01:00 ~ 05:00 GMT 05:00 ~ 06:00 GMT 05:45 ~ 06:30 GMT 06:00 ~ 08:00 GMT 07:30 ~ 08:30 GMT 08:00 ~ 10:00 GMT 10:00 ~ 13:00 GMT 12:30 ~ 14:00 GMT 14:00 ~ 16:30 GMT 16:00 ~ 17:00 GMT 17:00 ~ 21:30 GMT 21:30 ~ 22:30 GMT
In the wake of an unusual trading pattern after the Federal Reserve's decision to continue economic stimulus last week, Fed officials have contacted certain news organizations to discuss rules and procedures for the central bank's advance release of sensitive information, CNBC has learned. On Sept....
many symbols in Market Watch and how to locating a symbol quickly? thx
AUDUSD: Despite its corrective pullbacks, its recovery triggered from the 0.8847 level remains intact. On ending its present downside threats, it should return to the 0.9550 level with a cut through here opening the door for a run at the 0.9600 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9650...
JPMorgan Chase & Co., Barclays Plc, Credit Suisse Group AG and 10 other international lenders were sued by a U.S. credit union regulator alleging they illegally manipulated benchmark Libor interest rates. The National Credit Union Administration, an Alexandria, Virginia-based regulator, said it sued...
How do I change the volume of transactions I get from my "signal" automatic in MT4? I always win 0.001