General - page 1278

I'm beginner in MQL, and need your advises :- 1 -Start in MQL4 or MQL5 ? 2 -There is prime programming language to study before or directo to MQL ? Appreciate if youpost preferred links if availables for how to starts .
Hei Everybody, I would Like to know how i can trade on 2 accounts at the same time (all possible ways) I'm on Mt 2 and Mt4 Please let me know for any solution i could have, thank you
CRUDE OIL: The commodity continues to sell off declining further today on the back of the past week losses. This development has exposed its immediate support located at the 93.00 level where a violation will turn focus to the 92.10 level, its Dec 27’2013 low. Further down, support comes in at the...
Yes - they are completely related No - they aren't related I have another opinion (I will post a comment) I don't have an opinion on the matter
Stating from today Forex-TSD will automatically detect if viewed from a mobile device and then it will adjust itself to a new mobile look. If you wish to have the regular look and feel, scroll to the bottom of the page and chose "Full site" option
I have this simple code. but it had problem when it load kernel32 .dll. its work very good on MT4 platform. I have tested on WinXP and Win7. Please tell me why. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.mq5
EURJPY- The cross turned lower the past week following a back off higher level prices and declined further during Monday trading session . This development leaves it weak and vulnerable to the downside with eyes on the 141.49 level where a breach will aim at the 140.97 level. A cut through that
  Using iSar  (2)
Hello, I am trying to use a confirmation for iSar with the following code: (iSAR(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,.02,.2) < PRICE_CLOSE) However, although everything compiles directly, the program still trades even if the daily SAR price is above or below the close price. Did I misunderstand this...
  Refferal page  (4)
I'm new and i cant find refferal page, pls help.
Leverage is a very efficient weapon to succeed in the world of forex. Everyone use leverage to trade forex. Large leverage let you use dynamic strategies. If leverage is small, we can manage our balances well. Individually, I like big leverage. What do you think about leverage ?
  AJUDA  (1)
Boa noite Alguem me sabe dizer o que quer dizer uma letra a frente de um par de moedas que por vezes aparece nas posições abertas dos trades. EXEMPLO eur/uds_m
hello , what does it mean : specify your MQL5 community account in order to subscribe to trading signals, please what have i to do to copy the signals, it doest work till now
EURUSD: With EUR reversing its previous week gains to close lower on sell off, there is risk of continued weakness in the new week. While the pair holds below the 1.3624 level, further decline cannot be avoided. Further down, support stands at the 1.3600 level with a break turning focus to the 1...
Does anybody have a Script that adds all available Events from the Economic calendar with High Priority? Or has anybody a code for this?  Thanks in advance! 
Does Scalping strategy is Profitable in long Term anybody using it on real account can share their profit % since started using this strategy & since how long you are using scalping. my understanding about scalping is looking out for small profit on chart frame less than one hour & doing high...
  Happyy Holidays....(CLOSED)  (27   1 2 3)
Happpyyy Holidays To every traders coders moderators enjoy free times........
Hi Good Evening My Self Jayaram From India Very nice article that u have posted for Gaan Trendline indicators of Micro, Intermidiate & main trend. the article of yours is https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/219 very nice to see and thank you for your patience and explanation Can u make one favour...
  Price display.  (2)
hi, this is sharath kumar from india. just 3 days back i started using metatrader4. i wants your help in ...... i want a mt4 indicator to display current candle open high low close and current day high and current day low at the left side of mt4,with a rectangle background,with changeable background...
While the growth of inequality in America has been heavily discussed here, it was Stan Druckenmiller's outbursts (and warnings that "from beginning to end - once markets adjust from these subsidized prices - that the wealth effect of QE will have been negative not positive") that brought it more...
Hello all&nbsp; , I ordered an ea from job section , but it did not&nbsp; work as job job description . Where , who , or how to request Arbitration ? I try to sent from job section the message is 404 page not found .
  delete a signal  (1)
I would like to delete a signal, but first i must disable the signal, How do i go about this
Hi everyone, firstly i would like to thank all the members of this forum for your help. In the attachment file there is an indicator (mq4 file) and its explanation (readme1st.txt). Please could anyone to compile an EA from this indicator (BUY when occurs a bright green line and SELL when occurs a
Check out what the currency analysts over at Deutsche Bank had to say about the majors and mid-majors. Also, the U.S. Chief Economist at Deutsche Bank had his own comments about 2014. Read this story here.
The price is started with primary bullish on open bar after secondary ranging finished on D1 timeframe trying to break 1.3716 and 1.3811 resistance levels on close bar. On H4 timeframe - the price is ranging between 1.3688 support and 1.3893 resistance for ranging with secondary correction started...
  advertising signal on-line  (12   1 2)
My question today relates to advertising my signal can I use the following as a heading within my online advertisement. MQL5 Automated Trading , can i use this heading within my online adverts. MQL5 Automated Trading
DD - Dealing Desk: NDD - No Dealing Desk STP - Straight Through Processing ECN - Electronic Communication Network: MTF (Multilateral Trading Facilities)
AUDUSD: With AUDUSD rallying through the 0.8957 level, its Dec 23 2013 high to resume its corrective recovery, there is risk of continued upside in the days ahead. This development leaves further bull pressure towards the 0.9050 level, its psycho level where a violation will aim at the 0.9082/0.9100...
Since august 16th MT5 can not connect MetaQuotes-Demo any more. I thought maybe the access is banned by some firewall (I am in China). So i used VPN, But it is still not worked. Last i checked the status of Demo Server. And i got the result below. Does someone have the same problem as me? MT5
Hello, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I've been trying to modify my expert so that it will send out multiple trades when a currency pair is negative. For instance, if i trade three currency pairs at one time, and all of them are in profit except for one, I...
As we have discussed in depth previously (2 years ago here as "muddle through has failed" and most recently here as the IMF discussed a "one-off" wealth tax), a confiscation (akin to Cyprus overnight debacle) is coming and Martin Armstrong believes sooner than most think. Submitted by Martin...