Download EA to mt4 using Wine

Hello there,

I run mt4 on wine on linux. A while ago it was possible to just download eas from the site and save them on the computer. Now the site shows a screen asking to download directly to mt4. Using wine the program doesnt launch mt4 automatically. I tried using the native wine internet explorer  but with no luck. Does anyone know a way to fix the download issue? Or a way to save stuff directly to my computer (later I can manually move the ea to the correct folders in mt4).

Thanks in advance.

Attached is a screenshot. 

Files:

did you try when MT4 was already running?

Marco vd Heijden:
did you try when MT4 was already running?
bbullet:

Hello there,

I run mt4 on wine on linux. A while ago it was possible to just download eas from the site and save them on the computer. Now the site shows a screen asking to download directly to mt4. Using wine the program doesnt launch mt4 automatically. I tried using the native wine internet explorer  but with no luck. Does anyone know a way to fix the download issue? Or a way to save stuff directly to my computer (later I can manually move the ea to the correct folders in mt4).

Thanks in advance.

Attached is a screenshot. 

In your MT4 in terminal open tab Market -> Purchased. Then search for EA you want (must be logged in to MQL site) - see screenshot of terminal area - there in the upper right corner i searched for pro pips.

Then u click to Test or Buy or Rent option...

http://prntscr.com/846mai

Reason: