General - page 1274

Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is crossing historical price on open bar for H4 timeframe. The price is in still on bearish located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and below Sinkou Span A line which is virtual border berween bearish and bullish on D1/H4/H1 charts. D1 timeframe : the price is...
Earlier this week we reportedthat at JPMorgan, the many will pay for the crimes of the few, after the bank revealed that compensation for most workers would be flat with 2012, and no raises were planned for the bank's employees as a result of the massive, $20+ billion legal bill the bank has...
Can we have black color the default in this text editor when writing in this forum? It's way more readable to read in black color Like this Don't you think so?
Looked through and tested all the MT5 experts that the marketplace is asking for over 1000 credits for. It's just plain ugly. None of them I would buy. Most of them are "ticking grails" parasitic on the imperfection of the MT tester. The rest are unimpressive in terms of profit or stability. There
Comments that do not relate to the "How to detect a new bar", have been moved into this topic.
The price on D1 timeframe is trying to cross Sinkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator to be reversed from bullish to bearish market condition. besides, Chinkou Span line crossed the price on open bar for possible breakdown on the near future. The price on H4 timeframe was fully reversed to primary...
I want a refund for bobra adept purchase, the owner want too to do it, can you enable it please ? on your site ?
DO NOT BLAME THE SIGNAL. BLAME YOUR LAZINESS BRAIN TO THINK OUT Signal provider - Signal subscriber BROKER Below I state the different that you MUST know before you subscribe any signal. 1. Leverage 2. Spread 3. Slippage 4. Latency 5. Stop out level 6. Normal account(no...
Hi community, is there a way to implement a mountain chart or area chart into metatrader 4? Or can somebody fill the space under a line chart with a color? Thanks in advance! Best regards Max
  Error 5004  (5)
I am getting this error despite declaring the tester_file in my EAs header and the file queried is physically present in the MQL5\Files directory. I am launcing MT5 with the /portable suffix in the shortcut. Here is my code....
GOLD: Weak And Vulnerable Below Trendline Resistance GOLD: The commodity remains weak and vulnerable to the downside following its Tuesday failed recovery. As long as the 1,267.75 level, its Dec 10’2013 high and its declining trendline continue to hold as resistance, risk remains lower. Support...
The price on D1 timeframe crossed Sinkou Span line, and 1.3548 support on open D1/W1 bar from above to below for the trend to be reversed from bullish to bearish on D1 timeframe. On H4 timeframe - the price is trying to cross 1.3516 support. If the price will break 1.3548 support on D1 timeframe...
The theme of this year's Davos meeting where the world's wealthiest and most powerful people meet to enjoy each other's company, a fawning media, and of course the best food and entertainment that money can buy, is social stability, class hatred, and how to fix a world torn by a record wealth...
GBPUSD: With GBP remaining bullish in the medium term and breaking above the 1.6516 level, its Jan 10 2014 high, the risk is for it to recapture the 1.6603 level, its Jan 02’2014 high. Further out, a breach of this level will open the door for additional strength towards the 1.6650 level with a turn
It seems to me that the monthly growth of the trading signals(https://www.mql5.com/en/signals) have been totally changed. Did the calculation method be changed recently?
[Deleted]
I can not get rid of indicators Though I deleted them from the indicators folder . They continue to appear and fill up all the space
Hello forum! I'm wondering if is it possible combine multiple instances of backtests to combine in one. I'm interested on MT5 platform and also, and also if you know one in MT4.   Thank you in advance!  FHTrading! 
Hi, I have a bit of a problem I hope someone can help me with. I'm wanting to hide the indicator panes in the strategy tester DURING a visualization. I realise that you can use IndicatorRelease() in the OnDeinit() event handler or create a tester.tpl to hide Indicators AFTER the strategy tester...
Hello all, the profit/month statistic for the different signals on the site are completely different since yesterday. Can someone explain it?
Think you can guess the winners of all 67 games in this spring's NCAA men's basketball championship tournament? Warren Buffett is betting a fortune that you can't. The Omaha investing guru is insuring a Quicken Loans promotion that will award $1 billion (yes, with a B) to anyone who can correctly...
I know everyone has a different approach, strategy and preference when it comes to stop loss orders. I have come across several forum posts or blog posts where traders set a stop loss order less than 10 pips away from their entry. I know scalpers keep them tight. I am just assuming that placing it...
Hello sir I would like to write review for signal provider request you to please tell me how to write review after I log int o MQL5
I have been subscribed for a week and it open any trades. I can't figure out why?? Maybe someone can help?
  Where to get real quotes without holes  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all, could you please tell me which server can provide real quotes (not kitchen quotes) for MT5 and how to fix the holes in them
What risk reward ratio we should look for.
  MT5 real account broker  (16   1 2)
Hello all, i encountered a problem because i have develop some indicators and EA's on MT5 but all major brokers dont use MT5 on real accounts, some of them use MT5 only on demo account, can u tell me please good brokers that use MT5 on real accounts, it will be prefered if they have a lot of...
[Deleted]
I don't know why, but since i started, the bandwith dropped from 8000 kb/s to under 70 kb/s, what can i do? thank you
GBPUSD: With a second day of recovery higher underway, there is risk of price extension with eyes on the 1.6516 level, its Jan 10 2014 high. A decisive break and hold above this level will pave the way for a run at the 1.6603 level, its Jan 02’2014 high. Further out, a breach of the 1.6603 level
I have recently purchase a EA but when it is applied to chart i am unable to see any thing or know about EA .I even unable to see the filre in expert folder of MT$ platform. How can i evaluate or know abou this