Download MetaTrader 5

Any news of a possible native version of MetaTrader on Mac/Linux ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Lerenn
Lerenn  

Hi everyone,

I use MetaTrader5 through Wine on Linux and it works quiet well, but there are few minor bugs and inconveniences. So I was wondering, after seing few old post on the subject : Does anyone have informations about a real multiplatform MetaTrader software that could currently be developed by MetaQuotes ? (MT6?). Multiplatform seems to be a marketing argument, judging by the bottom of the page, so maybe it's in their plans to do a real native one (or am I just dreaming?).

Thanks !

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Lerenn:

Hi everyone,

I use MetaTrader5 through Wine on Linux and it works quiet well, but there are few minor bugs and inconveniences. So I was wondering, after seing few old post on the subject : Does anyone have informations about a real multiplatform MetaTrader software that could currently be developed by MetaQuotes ? (MT6?). Multiplatform seems to be a marketing argument, judging by the bottom of the page, so maybe it's in their plans to do a real native one (or am I just dreaming?).

Thanks !

Dreaming in my opinion
Michele Lazzarini
Michele Lazzarini  
Lerenn:

Hi everyone,

Thanks !

Wine is native, but DLL and environment are not the originals.

Anyway you can replace the DLL clones with the originals from Windows. 

To add comments, please log in or register