Any news of a possible native version of MetaTrader on Mac/Linux ?

Hi everyone,

I use MetaTrader5 through Wine on Linux and it works quiet well, but there are few minor bugs and inconveniences. So I was wondering, after seing few old post on the subject : Does anyone have informations about a real multiplatform MetaTrader software that could currently be developed by MetaQuotes ? (MT6?). Multiplatform seems to be a marketing argument, judging by the bottom of the page, so maybe it's in their plans to do a real native one (or am I just dreaming?).

Thanks !

Lerenn:

Hi everyone,

I use MetaTrader5 through Wine on Linux and it works quiet well, but there are few minor bugs and inconveniences. So I was wondering, after seing few old post on the subject : Does anyone have informations about a real multiplatform MetaTrader software that could currently be developed by MetaQuotes ? (MT6?). Multiplatform seems to be a marketing argument, judging by the bottom of the page, so maybe it's in their plans to do a real native one (or am I just dreaming?).

Thanks !

Dreaming in my opinion

Lerenn:

Hi everyone,

Thanks !

Wine is native, but DLL and environment are not the originals.

Anyway you can replace the DLL clones with the originals from Windows. 

Reason: