The task of searching for orders - page 5

Михаил:

In 4.5 years I have never had a crash and in 3.5 years of using the terminal I have never had a hang-up.

A freeloader, what else can I say. I've had all sorts of things happen to me in 7 years.

What for?

For simplicity and logic.

Михаил:

1. Who cares about the customer? The most important thing for the customer is for the expert to work!

2. If the connection is interrupted, you do not lose control, because the order ticket is not lost!

1. The customer cares. You can help us improve the performance of our EA by avoiding unnecessary fuss.

2. No. That is why the situation is analyzed. I never store tickets in variables.

After the order is deleted, it cannot be placed on the same level.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. The customer cares. That's the thing, he cares about the expert's work, and that includes no unnecessary fuss.

2. No. That's why the situation is analyzed. I never store tickets in variables.

After deleting an order, it cannot be placed on the same level.

Poor your customers.....

Do you sell them code by volume?

Михаил:

P/S And, Dimitri, what makes you think I write toys for the tester?

If I do not write anything for customers and do not sell my experts - it

It does not mean that they are "toys"!

From the standpoint of trade, they may not be toys. But from the point of view of sustainability, I doubt it.

Михаил:

In 4.5 years I've never had a crash and in 3.5 years of using the terminal I've never had a hang-up.

Psychology - "just in case I get through", "just in case I run a red light". Some people manage to run a red light.

Михаил:

Your poor customers.....

Do you sell them code by volume?

How can you take the liberty of talking about things in which you have no experience? You haven't written to order and don't know the average customer's requirements.

I don't write on commission, sometimes I help...

I cannot imagine how the client will scream when terminal restarts and EA closes orders with losing profit or taking a loss.

I can imagine it with my imagination, but it is not able to imagine what some traders are doing with their servers and terminals...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How can you tell about things in which you have no experience? You have not written to order and do not know the average requirements of the customer.

If you registered here before me, it doesn't mean you have MORE experience, much less ability!

I don't care what you think of me at all!

I gave my opinion, backed it up with explanations, you gave yours, backed it up with statements about

my experience and abilities....

P/S I don't have connection interruptions either, because I took care of it!

Михаил:

Just because you registered here before me doesn't mean you have MORE experience!

I don't care what you think of my experience and abilities!

I gave my opinion, backed it up with explanations, you gave yours, backed it up with statements about

my experience and abilities....

Your principle has long been clear - "freeze my ears off to spite my grandmother". In the last argument you contradicted yourself only to disagree with me, although I was in complete agreement with you and confirmed your position.

I do have more experience, however that may make you feel uncomfortable.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Your principle has long been clear - "freeze my ears off to spite my grandmother". In the last argument you contradicted yourself just to disagree with me, although I was in complete agreement with you and confirmed your position.

I do have more experience, no matter how much it makes you feel.

My grandmother is dead and to defend my point of view (note with explanations unlike you) is always welcome.

I'm not "freaked out" at all.

On the contrary, it makes me very happy.

Reason: