General - page 1223

Emotions create many problems in every business either at the time of profit,or at the time of loss, but we should have ability to control our emotions to save our amount from loss. The main thing is that we should avoid to greed then automatically we will control our emotions at the time of profit
  Signals
I have 3 trading account in one pc and i have subscribed to some signal service. I have same account in another PC but when i opened the PC i cannot see the subscribed signals. I can see the subscribed signal in the pc which i have installed. If the answer is yes, when the pc which the...
I have this Move StopLoss to Beakeven EA that I would like to add a variable to. I played around with it but I cant get to work right. I just want to add a variable to move into profit at breakeven. I changed this: extern string EnterBEPips = "Enter profit pips to move SL to BE."; extern double...
  Ask Line - New Mt4 Update  (19   1 2)
Hello Guys, Recently am not able to add the Ask Line into my chart, and this happened after the last update of the MT4 Terminal. Does anyone have any idea about ? Best
  Need Help  (2)
I just deposited my mql5 account to buy an indicator on Meta Trader Market. I can see amount of money I have deposited on my profile, but I still can not buy anything because of no money is seen on my MT4 terminal. What should I do? Please any one can help me?
Hello. Help to find scripts on closing all opened warrant on one pair and in general all the opened pair , running on 670b. It is very necessary. Beforehand big thanks.
Most people are just terrible at investing. We hear about this frequently. One big problem is that investors often find themselves buying at highs and selling at lows, especially when volatility picks up and patience is tested. "Amidst difficult financial times, emotional instincts often drive...
Hi, My subscription is exprired in Collonel provider but i would like the follow the signal because i have a REAL account with money and open positions... How to renewal the signal if not permitted the subscription in the provider page?
Approaching a historic turn in U.S. monetary policy, Janet Yellen has staked her tenure as chair of the Federal Reserve on a simple principle: she'd rather fight inflation than another economic downturn. Interviews with current and former Fed officials indicate that Yellen and core decision-makers...
Despite the ongoing mainstream media meme that Russia is becoming 'isolated' from the rest of the world thanks to Western sanctions, it appears they have found a few new 'old' friends to become un-isolated with. On the heels of Russia's food-import-ban sanctions last week, Russian and Chinese...
Hi admins, I have a suggestion I hope you study it. Why don't you add the Payoneer card as a withdrawal option? All the famous freelancing websites (oDesk, Freelancer and Elance) uses it. Thanks, CG
i wrote an EA for XAUUSD,please do a test for me. thank you! please report BUG here, i will fix it ASAP. Sincerely , WM Jonssen
Hello great coders in this forum, pls kindly help to add pop up alerts to this indicator with option of alert on current candle, once in either buy or sell direction. Thanks in advance.
  Arrow again  (6)
Hello to all, I am working on a custom indicator that shows arrow. My problem is that i want to have the arrow each time all conditions are gathered. Now it shows arrows, and total reversal. But when there is no reversal, it doesn't show arrow when conditions are gathered again. Can someone help me...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am placing some MQL5 Signal widgets in a website. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/widgets#!id=18326 These widgets require the use of some cookies. Where can I find some information about MQL5 Community cookies in order to inform my users about them? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to place this "MetaTrader 5 download free" image in one website in order for visitors to download MetaTrader. http://www.metatrader5.com/es/download Is it legal to take that image and place it wherever you'd want? Thank you!
That didn't take long. A few short days after Ukraine's always entertaining puppet government, whose very existence is to benefit its western overlords and certainly Victoria Nuland's superiors, briefly forgot it has absolutely zero leverage should it alienate not only Russia but also Europe (read...
my account Demo  no work  when I have copy signal .  cost 20 USD per month I have  copy signal by charge cost 20 usd per month by no terminal but no work. Help me!   up massage what   " There  is not enough money  on your accout . Please deposit it on...
Is there a way in strategy tester mql5 to modify maximum leverage 500, to 1000 or 3000 ? thanks
Hello Guys i need help with one issue which is, i bought an indicator from the market, and download it to my MT4 but the indicator did not attached to the chart. so i delete it, and trying to reinstall it again, but it ask me to buy it again. can anyone tell how to install the purchased...
What happen if the client in the "Prototype/Model" or any stage disappeared? How can I finish the job in this case?
Hello- I just wanted to clarify re selling products on mt4 markets. Can I modify the price of the indicator/ea I am selling or is there a clause noting that I ant sell it for less than the price it has originally been sold for.?? For example if I start selling it for $50 can I reduce it to $30.?...
New here ...name is Shihabuddeen and work at home 90% of the time. Hope to make it 100% as it is a lifestyle we should all be fortunate enough to maintain. I am from India now live in Dubai and look forward to the benefits of being involved. I've been trading now for a good few years. Lets share and...
Hi can someone remove the CCI and PRI ? I only want the RSI TIA
As a small addendum to our previous post on the market situation, here is a chart recently posted by the “Short Side of Long”. It shows the cash allocation reported by AAII, which surveys retail investors. Not surprisingly, retail investors tend to be completely wrong in their positioning at major...
Hello, the Metatrader 5 Build Version between 684 and 910 has an integrated search window. Can someone please upload a copy of the files "terminal.exe" and "metaeditor.exe" between 5.0.0.684 and 5.0.0.910. I only found a portable version of Build 5.0.0.519. MetaTrader_5.0.0.519_Portable.rar - Speedy...
[Deleted]
Hi All, what is wrong ? only http works. Regards
As a follow-on to the two previous chapters -- one explaining the nature of fiat money, the other showing how money is loaned into existence through our fractional reserve banking system -- this week's video details the Fed's near-magical ability to create money out of thin air (literally!). We've...
Hi I have a problem during installation of MT5 32bit. After running Installer, the installation stops at 0% while downloading files without any error (no progress). It would be appreciated if any body advice me how to resolve the problem. Best Regards Vahid