General - page 1226

signal listings  (1)
Are all signal providers listed or just when they reach certain levels
I have changed the color scheme of the meta editor, I would like to back up the configuration. Where can I find the configuration file?
Mal was für deutsche Trader .....
The European Union (EU) is still in the midst of an economic slump. Many members of the political class in Brussels claim that fiscal austerity is to blame. But, this diagnosis is wrong. The EU's problem is one of monetary, not fiscal, austerity. Money matters. Just look at the accompanying chart....
I am trying to download an expert advisor, but each time i click on download, it automatically chooses one of my MT4 platforms - not the one I would want to download it to. How do i download to a specific platform? I wish there was a "download without Terminal" option like in the Signals Service.
Things just went to 11 on the Spinal-Tap amplifier of massive infectious disease outbreaks. As AP reports, the Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 700 people in West Africa ismoving faster than the efforts to control the disease, the head of the World Health Organization warned. Dr. Margaret...
D1 price is on bullish ranging between 0.9470 resistance and 0.9335 support levels. H4 price is on correction within primary bullish trying to be reversed to the ranging bearish by the following: Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is very near to the price for crossing it from above to below
Hello all, I am writing the order send command but the magic is not working, i assing the magic to the orders but only one trade for the same currency pair works. I can't see what's wrong with the code, maybe it's the new mql4 language? Here is the code: extern int magic = 1;...
struct MyStruct { double a, b, c, d; }; MyStruct upper[]; ArrayResize (upper, 100 ); ArrayInitialize (upper, EMPTY_VALUE ); Is there a way struct array Initialize
Hi all, I am new here in this forums. I have tried searching around in this forum and doesn't seem to find a topic about my problem I just downloaded Mt4 on google play. There's a bug. It happens when I am putting limit/stop orders on GBPUSD, USDCHF, or AUDUSD using my android smartphone. When I...
Hi Guys, Can i have more than one signal to one account? i tried to register another signal and it gave me this message " There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists" Does this mean for each signal provider i must give a different account? Thanks
It's all over but the crying: having explained Argentina's position (i.e. not giving to so-called vulture funds), Economy Minister Kicilloff explains: *KICILLOF SAYS HEDGE FUNDS NOT WILLING TO GIVE DELAY ON RULING*KICILLOF SAYS HARD TO BELIEVE ARGENTINA IN DEFAULT IF HAS FUNDS*KICILLOF SAYS...
Hello, here are some good programmers so maybe I can get some help. I would like to repeat a Facebook script (I do not have the code) several times, which sent invitations to friends. I am not familiar with programming. At the moment, the script works as follows: After it is started by...
  Debugging the DLL? In MT4 and MT5  (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Unable to start debugging external DLL in either terminal. Terminal MT5 (64 bit) terminates unexpectedly. What to do. I need the code as a DLL? Please advise how to do this. How to look for errors. I've read that this prohibition on debugging is made intentionally, but I don't understand why they
  Indices Technical Analysis  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
FTSE MIB 20000 is our pivot point. Our preference: As long as 20000 is not broken down, we favour an upmove with 21900 and then 22600 as next targets. Alternative scenario: below 20000 expect a drop to 18800 and 17800. Comment: The RSI is around its neutrality area at 50% Trend: ST
  GBPJPY Analaysis  (14   1 2)
Month Time Frame Bearish AB=CD Pattern Bearish TOTAL Pattern Month Resistance at 174.407
hi I am working on the indicator that based on the user clicks.every yhing works fine but when the terminal cient closed and restarts again the user clicked data are gone and must do it again. I want to make something like metatrader tools (fibo tool ro channels or ..) that keep their current...
  EURJPY Analysis  (10)
EUR/JPY Intraday: intraday support around 136.35.Pivot: 136.35 Our preference: Long positions above 136.35 with targets @ 136.95 & 137.35 in extension. Alternative scenario: Below 136.35 look for further downside with 136 & 135.6 as targets. Comment: Even though a continuation of the...
  USDCHF Analaysis  (13   1 2)
H4Time Frame Bearish Divergence (ADX)
  USDCAD Analaysis  (9)
USD/CAD Intraday: further upside.Pivot: 1.077 Our preference: Long positions above 1.077 with targets @ 1.0825 & 1.084 in extension. Alternative scenario: Below 1.077 look for further downside with 1.075 & 1.073 as targets. Comment: The RSI is bullish and calls for further upside.
  USDJPY Analysis  (13   1 2)
Summary : Target Level : 102.215 Target Period : 2 days Stop Level : 101.065 Analysis : Channel Down identified at 16-Jul-02:00 GMT-2. This pattern is still in the process of forming. Possible bullish price movement towards the resistance 102.215 within the next 2 days. Supporting...
  GBPUSDAnalysis  (17   1 2)
GBP/USD Intraday: the downside prevails.Pivot: 1.702 Our preference: Short positions below 1.702 with targets @ 1.696 & 1.692 in extension. Alternative scenario: Above 1.702 look for further upside with 1.705 & 1.7085 as targets. Comment: The pair remains under pressure and ia approaching its...
  EURUSD Technical Analysis 2014  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
It is appears to be Divergence on RSI with period 14 With a month Support (2) at 1.34359 It is appears to be Bullish Black Swan Pattern with a Divergence on Average Directional Movement Index with period 14 With a month Support (2) at 1.34359
it is appears to be Divergence on RSI with period 14 and it is at a month Resistance at 1.98525 It is appears to be Bearish Pattern with a Divergence on Momentum with period 14 from the Beginning of Pattern to the end with a month Resistance at 1.98525
I deposited with paypal several times, but upon attempting to withdraw, the paypal button is greyed out.  Any ideas?  I have contacted two admin and "desk" about the problem, but no response yet. I have also found similar threads but no resolution is confirmed. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, How can I reconnect my signal? Anyone knows? Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
There is a new MT4 EA which is more like a tool than a fully automatic EA. You can use it to 'save' trades. Settings are easy to understand. Best of all it's free. It works well. I think it is a good tool especially for manual traders. More information and the instant download link can be found on...
Dear MQL5 support, Is there something wrong currently with the service desk ? I tried to send a message and got the same error each time (Error saving data). Thank you for your help. Best regards, FerruFx
THECHALLENGE WITH MT4/MT5 BUILD UPGRADE. IT IS NOW VERY REGULAR THAT MT4/MT5BUILDS ARE BEEN UPGRADED AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR. ONE CHALLENGE WITH THIS UPGRADEIS THAT MY INDICATORS OF MUCH LOWER GRADE DID NOT WORK IN THE NEW BUILDS. SOMETIMES I HAVE TO PLEAD WITH PROGRAMMERS TO HELP ME UPGRADE THE...
I HAVE BEENIN FOREX FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. AND I HAVE USED MANY INDICATOR. IN YOURKNOWLEDGE OF FOREX WHICH INDICATOR IS THE BEST