General - page 1224

deliberate search by keywords in title or description on this site or in MetaTrader promotion on an external developer's site a private advice or suggestion accidental browsing information on my mql5 "friends" profiles links from the mql5 blogs links from the mql5 forums links from the...
To trade successfully and make lots of money To get alot of programming work and make lots of money To sell a lot of EAs or indicator copies and make lots of money To get lots of paying signal providers and make lots of money To refer lots of people and make lots of affiliate/referal money
Hi everyone I would like to be helped by you who are the professional traders. i like to know which faculty in the university can lead me to be a system trader or signal provider?? i mean to have knowledge like them. what is the important basical knowledge to have. 1.financial engineering > math
Yes ! the limit should be 1 per week Yes ! the limit should be 3 per week Yes ! the limit should be 5 per week Yes ! the limit should be 1 per day No ! there should be no limit. I don't care, just show me the results.
When its experiencing a drawdown When its winning
Hello to all, I need help to know how to collect the color of AC oscillator tf:M30 on a 5M chart. I want to filter a stochastic 34,3,5 with the AC (M30 chart) on the M5 chart. To do it with ac on current time frame i used to do : //STOCH double Stoch_Main (int i = 0){return(iStochastic(NULL,0...
D1 price is ranging between 1315.76 resistance and 1280.65 support level trying to break Sinkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator for the price to be fully reversed from primary bullish to the primary bearish market condition. W1 price is inside Ichimoku cloud with Chinkou Span line which is near...
D1 price is on strong bearish with 0.8462 as the nearest support level. W1 price is on correction within primary bullish with the nearest support level as 0.8401 and Chinkou Span line which is near to be crossed with the price for good breakdown. H4 price is ranging between 0.8458 support and 0...
D1 price was reversed from primary bullish to the primary bearish with the nearest support level as 0.9278. W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud above Sinkou Span A line which is indicating the secondary ranging correction within primary bullish market condition. H4 price is ranging between 0...
Tell a lie often enough and people start to believe it. For several years, media headlines have been filled with references to a “deleveraging,” or a reduction in the level of U.S. debt. The narrative goes as follows: The U.S. was driven into recession by a housing bubble, fueled by excess debt. But...
  received payment deleted  (18   1 2)
Today mql5.com deleted some payments i received for agents providing. Why?
How can I install the indicator I bought in other computers??
[Deleted]
FROM LAST SATURDAY TO NOW. I CAN`T INSTALL. PROGRESS IS SOPPING AT THIS. http://i.imgur.com/O0smnwp.png
We are a new freelance company and as of recent we are getting orders which exceeds our current work force. we need some metaquote programmers to work with. mql4 and mql5 programmers are preffered. it would be better if you have C++ knowledge too and you should be able to create trial versions of...
GBPUSD: Bearish, Threatens Further Downside GBPUSD: With continued downside pressure seen GBP looks to extend further weakness. On the other hand, support lies at the 1.6800 level where a break will aim at the 1.6750 levels. A break of here will turn attention to the 1.6700 level. Further down
  USDCAD news  (6)
News related to USDCAD
[Deleted]
the histogram indicator with green and red bars thanks
Hi I am using CAppDialog class to create a trading panel with buttons and labels. using this code for the chart events :- tradingPanel.ChartEvent(id, lparam, dparam, sparam); Code of one the button creation:- bool Testanel::CreateButtonLong(void) { //--- coordinates int x1 = INDENT_LEFT;
  Multiple TPs  (5)
Hello experts, what is the best way to add multiple TPs to a MT4 trade? MT4 itself doesn't support such an option? Thanks in advance.
Hello, I'm looking for an EA that can, each hour,00 minutes close pending orders (winning or losing) and open new orders with conditions. Thanks for help. Jo
Which fundamental news have greatest impact on market?
Hello Friend.. This indicator designed originally by ferrufx could work as reversal tool and or trend continuation tool.. Any programmer.. have a possibility to add a feature to this lightindy indicator Add an object arrown in the chart in the candle when appears the alarm trigged.. Example 95% in...
hi all, I have an EA which opens positions every tick when certain conditions are met on 9 CFDs. In order to introduce a concept of money management I am looking for a way to insert one of the following concepts, whichever is the simplest should work fine since at the end of the day the idea is to...
  BUG  (1)
MT4, the official website of the old ZIGZAG MT4 indicators, there is a piece of code (excerpt part of the code segment), IndicatorCounted () function on the start () inside.I used to debug the test and found a very strange phenomenon.  case 1: If  added breakpoint 1 and breakpoint 2,  start () first...
When you think about “strong banking”, what country comes first to mind? A few years ago, the most obvious answer would be Switzerland. Today, however, Switzerland’s reputation for banking is nowhere near where it once was. Starting in 2009, the US, as chief financial bully, led the charge in...
Inspired by the topic here , in my opinion MT5 with all its power is missing some viable options. This is not a thread about why MetaQuotes didn't give me. But rather how can I find solutions to the problem. It appears that having control of tick-data and market-info would not be implemented within
Hi, this is my indicator that i developed myself, it displays the difference between the +DI and the -DI of the Adx indicator and smoothes it, the result with the default values is pretty interesting as you can see here below: I didn't create it with the goal to make of it a scalper indicator but...
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered his government to prepare retaliatory measures against the latest round of Western sanctions, Russian news agencies reported on Tuesday. "Of course, it should be done carefully in order to support domestic producers and not hamper consumers," he was...